PDA

View Full Version : Pence Cancels An Arizona Event, Friday's Plans, Returning to Washington

Kathianne
10-08-2020, 04:49 PM
No explanations, hope it's not covid related.

https://www.kron4.com/news/mike-pence-cancels-events-set-to-return-to-dc/

Mike Pence cancels events, set to return to DC
by: Tristi Rodriguez

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 / 01:54 PM PDT / Updated: Oct 8, 2020 / 02:39 PM PDT

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence has cancelled all events scheduled Friday in Indiana, according to the AP White House reporter Jonathan Lemire.

Pence is currently in Arizona for his latest campaign stop. He was supposed to hold a rally in Peoria later Thursday.

However, the vice president is reportedly heading back to D.C.

VP Press Secretary Devin O’Malley released a statement regarding the sudden schedule change.

“Nobody’s sick. There’s no positive tests,” he wrote. “The VP is planning on travelling on Saturday and Monday. We’ll have more information on the vice president’s schedule next week soon.”

This comes just one day after the Vice Presidential Debate in Salt Lake City.

Less than two weeks ago, an unmasked Pence attended the now infamous White House Rose Garden ceremony that is widely suspected to be the coronavirus “superspreader” event that infected at least eight attendees, including Trump himself.

Pence and Harris were separated by plexiglass during the debate and were exactly 12.25 feet apart.

del
10-09-2020, 09:12 AM
I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

jimnyc
10-09-2020, 09:24 AM
No explanations, hope it's not covid related.

https://www.kron4.com/news/mike-pence-cancels-events-set-to-return-to-dc/

I hope not either, but:

Nobody’s sick. There’s no positive tests,” he wrote. “The VP is planning on travelling on Saturday and Monday. We’ll have more information on the vice president’s schedule next week soon.”

And if so, lying would only complicate things and hurt them, and I can't see them rushing to lie as such.

Kathianne
10-09-2020, 09:50 AM
I hope not either, but:

And if so, lying would only complicate things and hurt them, and I can't see them rushing to lie as such.
At this point seemed to be much ado over nothing

jimnyc
10-09-2020, 10:07 AM
At this point seemed to be much ado over nothing

I sure hope so. Imagine if he did have the virus, and got others sick, just as Trump is seemingly getting past his? Yikes. I thought the campaign was over as it was and he was dead in the water, but I'm finding a few polls showing Trump with much better chances than the polls CNN and others rant about. So I just don't know right now.

But I do know it's much more than Biden if he wins, due to his health and who behind the scenes to begin with. But then all the folks hanging on to him with that 90+ trillion dollar green plan, others with defunding police, and how much will he be influenced and controlled?

LongTermGuy
10-09-2020, 03:34 PM
TRUMP transfusion if need be ....>>if he had it<< will be on his feet and fully functional in 3 days...

TRANSLATION: Give him the same Med`s TRUMP had...