PDA

View Full Version : This guy is actually running for President of the U.S.A.???

aboutime
10-12-2020, 04:25 PM
It's more like he just learned he's the National spokesman for PREPARATION H...and the 'H" stands for Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHtkRam01xk&ab_channel=TheNewsJunkie%27sCartoons

Gunny
10-12-2020, 06:08 PM
I'm just admiring the sign in front of him :laugh:

del
10-14-2020, 09:07 AM
Not only is he running, he's winning.

:laugh:

Cool video, though.They should work on their edits.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2020, 10:27 AM

lol.. So was the Hildabeast and we all saw how that fantasy went..
But its cool, go right ahead and hold onto your ejaculating fantasy.... :laugh::laugh: -Tyr

jimnyc
10-14-2020, 02:28 PM

Winning my ass. Only to the gullible, and apparently the same gullible from all the same sources as 2016 - as all the sources who showed Trump winning show him winning again and some with a landslide electoral.

No rallies and zero support in the streets and knocking on doors. Sure, much safer than the orange guy. But one gotta be truly gullible and naive and maybe even slightly delusional to think the guy having trouble filling 12 seats and such is winning. Hope you aren't one of those crying or screaming into the skies after. But I know some others that will be.

del
10-14-2020, 03:51 PM
lol.. So was the Hildabeast and we all saw how that fantasy went..
But its cool, go right ahead and hold onto your ejaculating fantasy.... :laugh::laugh: -Tyr

Only deviants jolly themselves over politics.

Don't forget to wash your hands when you're done.

aboutime
10-14-2020, 05:53 PM

Now we all know, from the master of jolly, telling us to wash our hands? Only a professional Jolly doer can pass on his self experience to us.
Thanks so much del.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2020, 06:07 PM

Said, as you marvel at your "imagined" enlightenment and superiority over we right-wing peasants, eh?
As you anticipate having that ffing corrupt lying idiot Biden in charge and the totally corrupt dem party
back in the driver's seat..
Fantasize on.. As did the millions when Hillary ran and lost..-Tyr

del
10-15-2020, 09:47 AM
Winning my ass. Only to the gullible, and apparently the same gullible from all the same sources as 2016 - as all the sources who showed Trump winning show him winning again and some with a landslide electoral.

No rallies and zero support in the streets and knocking on doors. Sure, much safer than the orange guy. But one gotta be truly gullible and naive and maybe even slightly delusional to think the guy having trouble filling 12 seats and such is winning. Hope you aren't one of those crying or screaming into the skies after. But I know some others that will be.

Whatever you say. We'll find out in three weeks. I think Trump loses like Jimmy Carter lost in '80.

Dems hold the House, Biden wins, Schumer is the new Majority Leader.

But you do you.

del
10-15-2020, 09:48 AM
Now we all know, from the master of jolly, telling us to wash our hands? Only a professional Jolly doer can pass on his self experience to us.
Thanks so much del.

You've go a little on your chin.

No, other side.

You're welcome.

del
10-15-2020, 09:55 AM
Said, as you marvel at your "imagined" enlightenment and superiority over we right-wing peasants, eh?
As you anticipate having that ffing corrupt lying idiot Biden in charge and the totally corrupt dem party
back in the driver's seat..
Fantasize on.. As did the millions when Hillary ran and lost..-Tyr

You guys always have to the victim, one way or the other.

*Superiority over right wing peasants* is your phrase, not mine.

If you think acknowledging the reality that Trump is going down in flames and taking the GOP with him constitutes *enlightenment* then I'm guilty as charged.

Have a nice day.

jimnyc
10-15-2020, 12:35 PM
Whatever you say. We'll find out in three weeks. I think Trump loses like Jimmy Carter lost in '80.

Dems hold the House, Biden wins, Schumer is the new Majority Leader.

But you do you.

Hey, very possible I admit. Majority of polls do point to Biden. I'm pointing out the obvious about 2016 is all.

I have no doubt the Dems hold the House. The senate is going to be a different story and gonna be a fight and gonna be awfully close. I like to bet sometimes but wouldn't bet on either side here. Like my money too much.

As I said though, fact is the only support I see is the MSM and the polls. Everywhere else is Trump. And the polls as I stated.

IF I was forced to bet - House and Senate go to Dems and Trump holds steady.

aboutime
10-15-2020, 03:08 PM
You've go a little on your chin.

No, other side.

You're welcome.

How do you talk with your mouth full?

Gunny
10-15-2020, 08:55 PM

Cool video, though.They should work on their edits.There's nothing funny about him "winning". You must have really lost it somewhere. Supporting a criminal organization. I'd have never thought that.