PDA

View Full Version : .....THIS IS FREAKIN’ FANTASTIC UNDERCOVER FOR BIDEN Hunt for Sleepy Joe Supporters

LongTermGuy
10-12-2020, 08:03 PM
....Where are the REAL Biden supporters? No one I speak to supports him. I need to understand HOW &

WHY they support Sleepy Joe! It can’t all be fake polls. SOMEONE must like this guy? Not just hate Trump

but actually SUPPORT Biden? Time for UNDERCOVER MIDGE! I disguised myself as a Biden “supporter”

& headed straight to the bluest, most Democrat area of Houston. What happened next was both surprising &

amazing! Well unless you actually do support Joe Biden!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D83S6z-6hM0&feature=emb_logo

del
10-13-2020, 10:18 AM
That was pretty funny.
I'm voting for Biden because I don't like having a liar and thief in the White House.
I don't like having a leader who can't lead.
Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

LongTermGuy
10-13-2020, 10:23 AM
That was pretty funny.
I'm voting for Biden because I don't like having a liar and thief in the White House.

"Americans" are voting TRUMP...Because they can't stand Deceitful..Lying Democrats and their Failed cities.....The Democrat TDS Virus is a very serious issue....

jimnyc
10-13-2020, 10:27 AM
That was pretty funny.

If that be the case, then I'm surprised you haven't commented on the potential of this liar doing the same or worse. :dunno: And yes, I'm aware of Trump or others, so no need to make a comparison with anyone instead of addressing Biden's lies.

“I got raised in the black church. We would go sit in Rev. Herring’s church, sit there before we’d go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school.”

Biden claimed to have marched for Civil Rights. He didn’t.

Biden claimed to have graduated at the top of his law class. He graduated near the bottom — number 76 out of 85 students.

Biden claimed to be the first person in his family to go to college. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he attended college on a full academic scholarship. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he graduated with three degrees. He graduated with one.

Biden claimed he immediately opposed the Iraq War. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he called Slobodan Milosevic a “war criminal” to his face. He didn’t.

Biden claimed the Obama administration did not pull illegal alien children in “cages.” They did. - typo, should state put not pull

Biden claimed his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver.

Biden claimed a helicopter he was flying in was “forced down” when touring Afghanistan near where bin Laden was supposedly holed up. The helicopter landed to wait out a snowstorm.

Biden said he was a coalminer. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he was “shot at” in Iraq. He wasn’t.

Joe Biden claimed he was arrested in South Africa. He wasn’t.

del
10-13-2020, 10:29 AM
"Americans" are voting TRUMP...Because they can't stand Deceitful..Lying Democrats and their Failed cities.....The Democrat TDS Virus is a very serious issue....

Good for them. We'll still kick his orange ass out.

del
10-13-2020, 10:35 AM
If that be the case, then I'm surprised you haven't commented on the potential of this liar doing the same or worse. :dunno: And yes, I'm aware of Trump or others, so no need to make a comparison with anyone instead of addressing Biden's lies.

“I got raised in the black church. We would go sit in Rev. Herring’s church, sit there before we’d go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school.”

Biden claimed to have marched for Civil Rights. He didn’t.

Biden claimed to have graduated at the top of his law class. He graduated near the bottom — number 76 out of 85 students.

Biden claimed to be the first person in his family to go to college. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he attended college on a full academic scholarship. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he graduated with three degrees. He graduated with one.

Biden claimed he immediately opposed the Iraq War. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he called Slobodan Milosevic a “war criminal” to his face. He didn’t.

Biden claimed the Obama administration did not pull illegal alien children in “cages.” They did. - typo, should state put not pull

Biden claimed his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver.

Biden claimed a helicopter he was flying in was “forced down” when touring Afghanistan near where bin Laden was supposedly holed up. The helicopter landed to wait out a snowstorm.

Biden said he was a coalminer. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he was “shot at” in Iraq. He wasn’t.

Joe Biden claimed he was arrested in South Africa. He wasn’t.

Very cool cut and paste. The bolding gives it even more gravitas. If I had no life, I'd chase some of them down to see if they were true.

Some of them probably are, that's the way the big lie works for Trump.

The truth is, I don't care about a list of claims from some right wing Trump fanboy site, but you do you.

I do care about the kind of leader who lets 200,000+ Americans die and says it is what it is.

I'm pretty sure Trump is going to lose worse than Carter in '80, but we'll see.

Have a nice day.

LongTermGuy
10-13-2020, 11:08 AM
Good for them. We'll still kick his orange ass out.

I'd rather vote for the man who gave up his wealth for my country. Not the muslim Jihadist Fool who gave up my country for his wealth.

jimnyc
10-13-2020, 11:35 AM
Very cool cut and paste. The bolding gives it even more gravitas. If I had no life, I'd chase some of them down to see if they were true.

Some of them probably are, that's the way the big lie works for Trump.

The truth is, I don't care about a list of claims from some right wing Trump fanboy site, but you do you.

I do care about the kind of leader who lets 200,000+ Americans die and says it is what it is.

I'm pretty sure Trump is going to lose worse than Carter in '80, but we'll see.

Have a nice day.

So fucking stupid. You copy and paste crap yourself and then laugh when another does it. But no issue posting a few one liners of lies, garbage or trolling folks.

And again, it's a "fanboy" site rather than addressing the FACTS. And they are FACTS. But we're used to it, this is how typical liberals respond to facts. Nothing new here.

I won't sugarcoat it myself. I quite frankly hope your day sucks. I hope you develop a migraine, get bit by a brown recluse & with any luck at all your computer will blow out. I got no use for folks trolling, that mock instead of addressing facts, and yell "Bush did it" or "Trump does this or that" instead of addressing those facts. Folks intelligence level. What they have difficulty with they then mock and belittle and run. :yawn:

SassyLady
10-13-2020, 02:32 PM
That was pretty funny.
Then why are you voting Biden? Got some cognitive dissonance going on here.

OAK
10-13-2020, 03:20 PM
Then why are you voting Biden? Got some cognitive dissonance going on here.Well, at least he used a self portrait for his avatar. That could explain a lot. :wink2:

aboutime
10-13-2020, 04:20 PM
That was pretty funny.

That seems to be the main Liberal, Democrat, Ignorance Model presented by the DNC, and you fell into it with both feet.

Describing yourself for all of us is Old news. You really should catch up with sources other than CNN and PMSNBC. They have brainwashed you so well. You even sound like them every time you come here thinking how Great You Are for nobody...but yourself.