PDA

View Full Version : Stimulus Payments We Received

Rjohnson71
10-14-2020, 08:12 AM
Certain people hate President Trump but they should remember something. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money has helped a lot of good people during this terrifying pandemic.

I realize that Trump isn't perfect. He has some flaws but so do all people (and that includes Joe Biden). Trump isn't perfect but I do believe that he cares about America.

del
10-14-2020, 08:39 AM
The stimulus checks were part of the CARES Act, which was written and approved by both houses of Congress.
Trump signed it. No one *gave* us anything. It's our tax money, not Congress' or Donald Trump's.

LongTermGuy
10-14-2020, 06:35 PM
The stimulus checks were part of the CARES Act, which was written and approved by both houses of Congress.
Trump signed it. No one *gave* us anything. It's our tax money, not Congress' or Donald Trump's.

​But TRUMP had to Grit his teeth when signing iit with all the nasty Liberal "Pork" in it just to help the American people...

*Now for the second one...Nasty Nancy wont even budge to help the American people...Without getting her Full serving of nasty Liberal Pork!

Listen & Learn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnirGSQZZ4k

del
10-15-2020, 09:02 AM
​But TRUMP had to Grit his teeth when signing iit with all the nasty Liberal "Pork" in it just to help the American people...

*Now for the second one...Nasty Nancy wont even budge to help the American people...Without getting her Full serving of nasty Liberal Pork!

Listen & Learn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnirGSQZZ4k

The House passed bills in May. McConnell sat on them. Went on vacation, said fuck you to the American people.

Don't worry about the Donald's teeth. I'm told the BOP keeps a number of qualified dentists on staff.

He'll be fine.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2020, 01:58 PM
Certain people hate President Trump but they should remember something. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money has helped a lot of good people during this terrifying pandemic.

I realize that Trump isn't perfect. He has some flaws but so do all people (and that includes Joe Biden). Trump isn't perfect but I do believe that he cares about America.

I believe he cares deeply about America, too.

jimnyc
10-15-2020, 03:59 PM
I believe he cares deeply about America, too.

I do too. And not for his current words or campaign words, but things he has long talked about and how he talked about it many years prior to even running. And many of his kind actions lend support to his caring side, even if those things are never covered. Eve now too though, I think he tries to make decisions in the best interest of our country, and not always power or party first.