PDA

View Full Version : "Peaceful Counter Demonstrators" Respond To Free Speech Protests

Kathianne
10-18-2020, 08:04 AM
Attack a black guy, because, BLM! Why? Protesting FOR Free Speech! Those counter protestors were proudly Antifa! Thank God it's only an idea, an ideology! Imagine if it were real!

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/10/17/hundreds-of-antifa-attack-conservative-free-speech-rally-punch-organizers-teeth-out-assault-several-others/

Hundreds of Antifa Attack Conservative Free Speech Rally, Punch Organizer’s Teeth Out, Assault Several Others
Posted at 8:30 pm on October 17, 2020 by Nick Arama

I wrote earlier about radical leftists at the Woman’s March in Washington, D.C. harassing and shutting down the rally supporting Amy Coney Barrett, like the true fascists they are.

But that wasn’t the only place that the radical leftist fascists were active on Saturday.

Conservatives gathered for a free speech rally on Saturday in San Francisco, with a focus on the suppression going on from big tech for things like Twitter suppressing the NY Post Hunter Biden story.

Team Save America organizer Philip Anderson was behind the event.

But free speech was apparently too much for Antifa. Several hundred ‘counter protesters’ (in the words of the AP) surged into the area, attacking the conservatives.

You can see some of the pictures here. They apparently attacked several people including Anderson and a police officer.

Anderson was walking away, trying to protect another rally goer from the Antifa people when he was sucker-punched from behind. The Antifa person then hit him a second time, full-on in the mouth, knocking out his teeth.

jimnyc
10-18-2020, 10:33 AM
An idea, an ideology, peaceful protests out there... these peaceful inanimate things sure do a lot of damage and death! :rolleyes:

revelarts
10-18-2020, 11:53 AM
One of the worse things here IMO is the thick crowd of able bodied who do nothing but angle to take pictures of it all.

Kathianne
10-18-2020, 11:56 AM
One of the worse things here IMO is the thick crowd of able bodied who do nothing but angle to take pictures of it all.
Then again, it’s the videos and pics that lead to arrests. That is why when antifa can, they make certain no one documents.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-18-2020, 12:05 PM

I was taught by my father if hit--hit back and thereby teach the attacker a lesson.
For if you give no fight, that only inspires future attacks..
Anybody hitting me or mine had better have their damn insurance paid up.
Because I always give back about tenfold what I receive.
No ffing claim of assholes parading around as if they are glorious knights will save them.
These scum are -thugs--criminals, anarchists, leftist vermin, and people should beat the living hell out of them , imho.
Right is right, cowardice does not deter villians/thugs...
We see to much evidence of that in WW2,with Hitler and the Nazi's....
They were not faced early on-as the entire world paid the price for that cowardice..
And a most grievious and heavy price it was.... -Tyr

jimnyc
10-18-2020, 12:36 PM

What's good, Rev? :)

What I started seeing was, the antifa type started to attack and assault anyone trying to film or take photos. They knew that the photos were starting to help the police get folks arrested and they are trying to put a stop to that, so a lot hesitate.

But prior, and overall, I agree wholeheartedly! SO many bulbs and folks looking down or instantly posting photos to Facebook or Twitter.... as others lay bleeding on the ground or worse.

Documenting by various forms of the press is to be expected. But even them, if the first on the scene of any form of injury, don't think to whip out your camera instead of first aid. Sometimes you see someone dying on the ground and what looks like an NFL huddle around them and all filming. :(