PDA

View Full Version : Biden 'Lid' From Today Until Debate

Kathianne
10-19-2020, 05:12 PM
He did similar before first and townhall. I'm thinking they use these days to adjust his bio clock-to me it seems he normally has a sundowners thing going on. At the townhall it started to look like it was setting in big time over the last 5 minutes or so. Slurring words and change in gait.

It's not easy to change those patterns.

jimnyc
10-19-2020, 06:17 PM
He's trying to avoid all controversy possible. Lessen interactions with the media to barely anything, taking no chances on making a mistake/gaffe. WTF is he going to do when in office? He'd fall apart and hide as much there as well. And then welcome President Harris/Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Cortez/Sanders or whoever else gets in behind the scenes. And it would be perfect for all of them, as they can let Joe take the heat for anything brought up and then blame Joe if anything fails. It truly wouldn't surprise me. One thing I do know, is that he won't be sitting in the WH using his brain 14-16hrs daily for any length of time.

Kathianne
10-19-2020, 06:37 PM
He's trying to avoid all controversy possible. Lessen interactions with the media to barely anything, taking no chances on making a mistake/gaffe. WTF is he going to do when in office? He'd fall apart and hide as much there as well. And then welcome President Harris/Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Cortez/Sanders or whoever else gets in behind the scenes. And it would be perfect for all of them, as they can let Joe take the heat for anything brought up and then blame Joe if anything fails. It truly wouldn't surprise me. One thing I do know, is that he won't be sitting in the WH using his brain 14-16hrs daily for any length of time.

I think his handlers know he has some dementia or Alzheimer's. One of the key symptoms is difficulty staying awake as the sun sets, thus the term, 'sundowners.' In order to mitigate for it, my guess is they are trying to increase day sleep, so he can last until 9pm or so. It worked with the townhall and simple questions-until the very end-with many breaks. He won't have that with head-to-head debate, regardless of the in-the-bag moderator. For the town hall, Stephanopolis stepped in for the last 5-6 minutes, just kept talking, while Joe looked pretty lost.

Bottom line, however important Hunter and graft is, how Joe is doing today will matter.

jimnyc
10-19-2020, 06:53 PM
I think his handlers know he has some dementia or Alzheimer's. One of the key symptoms is difficulty staying awake as the sun sets, thus the term, 'sundowners.' In order to mitigate for it, my guess is they are trying to increase day sleep, so he can last until 9pm or so. It worked with the townhall and simple questions-until the very end-with many breaks. He won't have that with head-to-head debate, regardless of the in-the-bag moderator. For the town hall, Stephanopolis stepped in for the last 5-6 minutes, just kept talking, while Joe looked pretty lost.

Bottom line, however important Hunter and graft is, how Joe is doing today will matter.

That's the truly scary thing. Put political feelings aside for the most part. We're looking at a man running for president and supposedly up big in the polls. Yet his cognitive skills are seriously in trouble, even for his age. I also believe it's Alzheimer's or dementia setting in. What the full effect it will have over time on his entire life is yet to be seen. But even where he is now, I don't think he's up to being president of our country. It takes a LOT of time and energy, and he doesn't have that energy for a daily demanding job like this.

What happens if there is a tragedy he needs to respond to over time, but respond quickly and stay engaged throughout. I don't want him in charge. He'll need a quick jumpstart before he fully understands and then some time to understand. Then it's a lid and he'll attack it the next day? Or will he just pass it off to someone else to handle?

If he is having issues getting out there, then how is he going to actively engage other countries on a non-stop basis & more importantly, address issues at home daily? There won't be a lot of recovery time for him left and right. Then what?

Kathianne
10-19-2020, 06:59 PM
That's the truly scary thing. Put political feelings aside for the most part. We're looking at a man running for president and supposedly up big in the polls. Yet his cognitive skills are seriously in trouble, even for his age. I also believe it's Alzheimer's or dementia setting in. What the full effect it will have over time on his entire life is yet to be seen. But even where he is now, I don't think he's up to being president of our country. It takes a LOT of time and energy, and he doesn't have that energy for a daily demanding job like this.

What happens if there is a tragedy he needs to respond to over time, but respond quickly and stay engaged throughout. I don't want him in charge. He'll need a quick jumpstart before he fully understands and then some time to understand. Then it's a lid and he'll attack it the next day? Or will he just pass it off to someone else to handle?

If he is having issues getting out there, then how is he going to actively engage other countries on a non-stop basis & more importantly, address issues at home daily? There won't be a lot of recovery time for him left and right. Then what?

IMO, it's a travesty. I do believe Jill hates him. The more we hear about his family, I get that. Human decency though says one doesn't put one in his condition through whatever it is they are him. I doubt for a minute that anyone expects he'll do more than be sworn in, until officially replaced by Harris. It's a coup.

aboutime
10-19-2020, 08:06 PM
IMO, it's a travesty. I do believe Jill hates him. The more we hear about his family, I get that. Human decency though says one doesn't put one in his condition through whatever it is they are him. I doubt for a minute that anyone expects he'll do more than be sworn in, until officially replaced by Harris. It's a coup.

Jill is only in it for the MONEY. The recognition, the status, the open doors. But most of all..

What nearly all WHITE COLLOR CRIME IS ABOUT....."MONEY" And lots of it.

"Follow the money and it always leads to the NEED for MORE OF IT. Without Fail.

NightTrain
10-19-2020, 09:48 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a maneuver to avoid questions about Hunter's computer.

Frustrating that the MSM is ignoring it, because this is a scandal of unimaginable proportions - a VP caught taking bribes from other countries.

Oh, and today they found Hunter's signature on the work order when he dropped it off.

Kathianne
10-19-2020, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a maneuver to avoid questions about Hunter's computer.

Frustrating that the MSM is ignoring it, because this is a scandal of unimaginable proportions - a VP caught taking bribes from other countries.

Oh, and today they found Hunter's signature on the work order when he dropped it off.
Maybe. He did do the 4 days before 1st debate at home-no appearances. That is really when it dawned on me that they may be trying to get him able to stay up past 6:30 or 7.