PDA

View Full Version : Grace Kelly

darin
09-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Here I am watching "Rear Window" with Ms. Kelly and Jimmy Stewart, and I'm stunned by her grace and fluidity. The way she talks? Perfect. Her voice? wow.

Has there been a more-stunning woman?

manu1959
09-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Here I am watching "Rear Window" with Ms. Kelly and Jimmy Stewart, and I'm stunned by her grace and fluidity. The way she talks? Perfect. Her voice? wow.

watched philadephia story last night....katherine hepburn looked pretty good...

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Have you ever seen "Deep Throat" starring Linda Blair? I've never seen it but I understand many in the Trickey Dickey Nixon administration were great fans of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
09-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Have you ever seen "Deep Throat" starring Linda Blair? I've never seen it but I understand many in the Trickey Dickey Nixon administration were great fans of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Deep Throat" came out the year I graduated from high school, it starred Linda Lovelace (the pseudonym of Linda Susan Boreman), not Linda Blair. Linda Blair was in "The Exorcist".

diuretic
09-16-2007, 10:52 PM
"The Exorcist" was a great horror story.

manu1959
09-16-2007, 10:57 PM
"The Exorcist" was a great horror story.

watched george romero's night of the living dead last night.....

dan
09-16-2007, 11:00 PM
"Deep Throat" came out the year I graduated from high school, it starred Linda Lovelace (the pseudonym of Linda Susan Boreman), not Linda Blair. Linda Blair was in "The Exorcist".

Anyone ever see Debbie Does Dallas starring Debbie Gibson?:laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Thanks, Sitarro. How in the heck did I get Deep Throat, The Exorcist, Richard Nixon and Linda Lovelace so mixed up?

Mystery of the deepest part of your mind, isn't it?

82Marine89
09-17-2007, 12:23 AM

Brigitte Bardot

hjmick
09-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Ann-Margret. Don't get me wrong, Grace Kelly was a beautiful woman, I've just always had a thing for Ann-Margret.

retiredman
09-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Donna Reed in "It's a Wonderful Life"

jackass
09-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Anyone ever see Debbie Does Dallas starring Debbie Gibson?:laugh2:

I did.....I did!! :cool:

Abbey Marie
09-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Ann-Margret. Don't get me wrong, Grace Kelly was a beautiful woman, I've just always had a thing for Ann-Margret.

IMO, they were very different "types". Grace was very elegant and classically beautiful, while Ann-Margaret is pretty and very sexy.

hjmick
09-17-2007, 03:08 PM
IMO, they were very different "types". Grace was very elegant and classically beautiful, while Ann-Margaret is pretty and very sexy.

There you go, perfect grasp of the difference. Well done.

diuretic
09-17-2007, 08:28 PM
watched george romero's night of the living dead last night.....

That was particularly gruesome, a fine film. I liked Shaun of the Dead, at least I got to laugh a bit :coffee:

diuretic
09-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Donna Reed in "It's a Wonderful Life"

I'll second that and she was gorgeous in her own show too and in "From Here to Eternity" :D