PDA

View Full Version : “Everyone Vote” campaigns are Partisanism and Crap, Masquerading as Public Service

Russ
10-25-2020, 02:09 PM
I see a lot of ads lately about “Everyone Vote”, “Get Out the Vote” and “Fill out your Mail In Ballot Today”. Sounds unobjectionable and non-partisan, right? Wrong. On both counts.

There are four types of votes in a national election: good, selfish, bad, and fraudulent.

Good votes are when a voter educates themselves on the issues and where the candidates stand and makes their own decision on what is best for everyone. Good voters don’t need to be told to vote.

Selfish votes are when a voter just votes on the candidate that seems to be promising them the most money. Free or cheap healthcare, college tuition, cell phones, or help for your job industry like pandering to your union or pension plan. Selfish votes are selfish but understandable. You can’t really blames voters for looking out for themselves. Selfish voters don’t need to be told to vote, either.

Bad votes are when a voter doesn’t bother to educate themselves on what the issues are or how the candidates stand on the issues. Bad voters are gullible and for-sale, and will fall for political lies, ballot harvesters, or anyone who offers them 50 cents and a cigarette for the votes. Bad voters are who the “Everyone Vote” campaigns are targeting. Not all votes are good for everyone, and these campaigns are just adding bad votes onto good ones. As bad as they are, they aren’t the worst votes, which are…

Fraudulent votes. They are probably going to decide this election. This year there is going to be a crazy amount of mail in votes, and this process is the least secure vote this country has ever had. Dems keep suing for mail in rules that will make vote fraud easier, like expanded ballot harvesting, not comparing signatures on a mail in vote to the signature on the previous votes, and allowing two weeks after the election for mail in votes to arrive. Expect a ton of mail in ballots to arrive late in all the battleground states, and for them to be ridiculously in favor of Dem candidates. Also expect bags of ballots to be “found” after November 3rd in close elections, and for the same Dem slant in those votes.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that “Everyone Vote” campaigns are not the even-handed, altruistic thing they pretend to be. They are a Dem-slanted partisan scheme, and they are full of crap. If the people behind those ads thought for one second they’d be getting out Republican votes, they’d cancel the ads in two seconds.

jimnyc
10-25-2020, 02:15 PM
There are four types of votes in a national election: good, selfish, bad, and fraudulent.

And don't forget the stupid ones. How many votes did Hillary actually get? :laugh2:

Gunny
10-25-2020, 02:16 PM
Was just thinking the same thing. At this point, educated voters voting for the best candidate for the job have already decided the who, what, when, where and why. No prodding necessary.

These ads are aimed and the young and dumb and I'm tired of them on my tv and radio. If you don't know what you're doing at this point in the game, just stay on the bench. It's where you and couple million others belong.