PDA

View Full Version : Biden turning Florida blue

jimnyc
10-30-2020, 12:12 PM
So we were told. We were told Biden was crushing Trump in Florida (and everywhere else too). Laughter abound from lefties, believing the MSM and polls again just as in 2016 and "Madam President #45" talk.

But about 6 seconds after we were told as much, even the national averages started trending downwards. Fact is, they were down to begin with.

They will play the same game again, and the right doesn't fall for it but their own folks do.

Make it seem impossible for Trump to win. It's in the bag for the left, no need to go vote. But then magically in the last week, and last few days, the polls tighten up. This way when they are wrong, they can't be blamed for getting it all wrong.

Perhaps he will win in a landslide. The hatred on the MSM and coming from leading politicians mouths and all the laws broken and wrongdoing and non-stop lies... No hatred need be proven about the leftist voters, who espouse oozing hatred daily, or disappear into the darkness. The mail in ballots and the delay after election day. The cheating that's already been uncovered, the missing ballots already uncovered, the stealing and burning of ballots we are seeing non-stop.

I am sure that as the ballots come in from the precincts and the mail is counted and added up - that the left will be working OT to cheat in any manner they can.

What was like a 9 point lead by national averages at one point, which slowly dropped and was at like 4 points 6 weeks ago, and delusional Dems thought $100mil from Bloomberg would seal the deal. Well, apparently they forgot his billion dollar purchase of a handful of electorates. :laugh: Joe then went from 4, to 3.5, to 3, to 2.5.... now stands at 1.2 there, but Trump leading in other polls.

Another funny - since the Hunter news exploded - one of the leading search terms on the internet and folks asking tons in person - how can I change my vote! LOL

--

Florida Democrats Panic as Election Day Approaches: ‘We’ve Got to Stop the Bleeding’

Democrats are expressing unease as the election enters its final stretch, acknowledging that progressives are not seeing sufficient voter turnout in Florida’s Miami-Dade — the county in which Democrats need a strong showing to flip the state blue — particularly among young, minority voters.

Statewide, Republicans have outpaced their opposition in early voting, holding a 474,229 early voter advantage and narrowing the Democrats’ overall lead (which they hold because of a sizeable increase in absentee voting) to less than 164,000 on Friday. As of Thursday, 53 percent of Democrat voters had turned out to vote in the crucial blue county compared to the 59 percent turnout for Republicans. The six-point lead is “twice the margin Republicans had at this point in 2016,” according to Politico.

“Among Hispanic voters, who make up nearly 70 percent of the county’s population, the deficit is even bigger — 9 points,” the outlet reported.

Matt Isbell, a “Florida-based Democratic data analyst,” told Politico the issue with Hispanic turnout appears to be worse in Miami-Dade than nearby counties.

“Democrats have a big turnout issue in the Hispanic community in Miami-Dade,” he said, noting that Hispanic turnout for Republicans is 57 percent compared to 48 percent for Democrats.

“This large of a gap doesn’t exist in Broward or Orange. It is a Miami problem,” he said.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, the national finance chair of the Trump Victory Finance Committee, expressed confidence in President Trump’s odds in Florida in an interview with Breitbart News this week. She attributed her sentiments to, particularly, the “influx of support from Latinos, the Hispanic community, [and] everybody coming out for Trump.”

“Just comparing the juxtaposition between 2016 and 2020, to see the robust support from Latinos and Hispanic Americans coming out in enthusiasm and record numbers for President Trump at the rallies, at the bus stops, everything I’m seeing across Florida tells me that this has been a game-changer for the president,” she said — an observation that speaks to the Democrats’ mounting fears.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/30/florida-democrats-panic-election-day-approaches-weve-got-stop-bleeding/

Also:

Florida: Trump 49%, Biden 46% - https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/florida_trump_49_biden_46

Donald Trump Takes the Lead in Florida over Joe Biden - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/08/poll-donald-trump-takes-the-lead-in-florida-over-joe-biden/

jimnyc
10-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Some just don't get it. They always say how it's "defying logic" that so and so votes Trump. Or when any black person does, or any latino. :rolleyes:

They simply can't comprehend anyone out there not supporting what they talk of for the future of America. One sided only.

--

CNN’s Camerota: Dems ‘Worried’ Florida Isn’t ‘Going Biden’s Way’

Friday, CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota voiced concern among Democrats such as Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) that black and Hispanic Americans in Florida are going to have low voter turnout.

According to Camerota, Wilson and other Democrats are seeing the low turnout and are “worried” Florida is not going 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s “way.”

“The one place that may defy your math and logic, David, is Miami-Dade County in Florida,” Camerota told political director David Chalian. “So, what I think the numbers are showing is that many more Republicans have already gone in person to vote in early voting than Democrats. And Congressman Frederica Wilson of that district is trying to sound the alarm. She talked to Politico and said that what he’s seeing is very concerning for her. She has said — let me quote it to you — ‘I screamed, hollered, I called, I lobbied from the top to the bottom,’ Wilson said of her efforts to get the turnout operation started in the community, including sending written proposals to the Biden campaign and having virtual Zoom meetings with his advisers. She is worried because what she’s seeing, she says, in terms of the black community and Hispanic, it’s not going Biden’s way.”

Chalian advised that Democrats will not win Florida without a big turnout from Miami-Dade County. He added that Florida is not a “must-have” state for Biden like it is for President Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/30/cnns-camerota-dems-worried-florida-isnt-going-bidens-way/

jimnyc
10-30-2020, 12:23 PM
No sooner I post that and then I open a few more articles and this one:

Florida Poll: Donald Trump 49.6%, Joe Biden 46.9%

President Donald Trump has taken the lead in Florida, according to a Trafalgar Group survey released mere days before Election Day.

The survey, taken October 25-28, among 1,088 likely general election voters, shows Trump with a 2.7 percent edge in Florida, leading former Vice President Joe Biden with 49.6 percent to 46.9 percent. With the election days away, less than one percent of voters remain undecided.

Trump’s lead is just within the survey’s +/- 2.89 percent margin of error, indicating a statistical tie:

https://i.imgur.com/r1Zv0vP.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/30/florida-poll-president-trump-49-6-joe-biden-46-9/

Kathianne
10-30-2020, 12:25 PM
And this:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/10/30/politico-florida-dems-hit-panic-button-miami-dade-turnout/

Kathianne
10-30-2020, 01:28 PM
And this:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/10/30/politico-florida-dems-hit-panic-button-miami-dade-turnout/
jimnyc you are going to enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98J_E4Ws0DQ

jimnyc
10-30-2020, 04:39 PM
jimnyc you are going to enjoy this:

Talking about polls and this and that - and how it's not the media's fault. Unbelievably blind.

And Biden doesn't have the "unfavorables" that Hillary had in 2016. I'm confident his pay for play scheming, which is expanding as we speak, isn't exactly a favorable thing. Being known as a liar is not favorable. Being known as a plagiarizer over and over is not favorable either. They call Trump a racist and the real racist is Biden. It's in him, and the way he spoke to an Indian gentlemen about 7/11, show's it's just something in his blood after 70+ years. And considering the endless words by the left, I assume being a known racist isn't favorable.

Losing one's cognitive skills due to age isn't favorable when running for high office. And certainly not refusal to discuss it whatsoever. He does that with anything he is accused of, right or wrong, just raises his voice in anger and refuses to answer questions. After all of the accusations against Trump - turns out that Joe Biden is the one tied up with monies back and forth with so many other countries. Oman, Kazakhstan and a bunch of others - China being the worst - where Hunter and Joe are involved in deals where they both gain money, and zero business being involved other than the last name and the older Biden's position. Fact.