PDA

View Full Version : Democrats angry that black folks support Trump

jimnyc
11-01-2020, 10:32 AM
We heard this from Joe Biden and about 90% of the MSM. These folks who call Trump and anyone who supports him racists - day after day tell black folks how to vote and what they should know and how they should live. At least Maxine is black but she's also a proven psychotic pathological liar.

Meanwhile, Trump has done more for black folks in his 4 short years than Maxine Waters has in her 29 years in office. :rolleyes:

---

Maxine Waters: Black Trump Voters Are ‘Shameful’ — ‘I Will Never Ever Forgive Them’

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Friday on SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show” that Black voters intending to cast ballots for President Donald Trump are “shameful.”

Waters said, “I don’t even know where any Blacks would be coming from that would be voting for Trump. It just hurts me so bad to see Blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds. But if we don’t turn out this vote and turn it our huge, this man could end up winning again. This country would go backward. The divisiveness that this deplorable human being has caused, the confrontation, the dog-whistling to the right-wing, the white supremacists, the KKK, and they are coming alive. They are emboldened because they have a leader.”

She continued, “He’s a racist. He does not have any appreciation for Black people and Black women in particular. He talked about us so bad. He talked about John Lewis so bad. He talked about Cummings so bad. He has no respect for us. He is not doing anything for us. For those black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump, not only are they terrible mistaken, any of them showing their face, I will never ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities.”

She added, “It is absolutely unconscionable. It is shameful, but if they would spend some time with us, we would help them to know what we’re struggling for and how they would be able to help us in this struggle.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/01/maxine-waters-black-trump-voters-are-shameful-i-will-never-ever-forgive-them/

NightTrain
11-01-2020, 10:38 AM
It's been really nice not hearing or seeing pictures of Maxine, or Jackson-Lee or Cummings or any of those other ignorant clowns.

I suspect the black demographic has finally woken to the race baiting and zero performance of these dirtbags giving lip service and enriching themselves.

It's encouraging.

pete311
11-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Trump has to literally buy support from people like Kanye and 50 Cent.

Kathianne
11-01-2020, 11:26 AM

Again, some proof of assertion would be appreciated.

tailfins
11-01-2020, 11:30 AM

It's has to do with Trump's "Platinum Plan" for black America.

The irony is the plan that the Trump administration has devised is eerily similar to something the Congressional Black Caucus has introduced, according to TheGrio (https://thegrio.com/2020/10/18/congressional-black-caucus-trump-ice-cube-platinum-plan/).

https://www.blackenterprise.com/congressional-black-caucus-says-although-trump-has-never-met-with-them-the-platinum-plan-is-similar-to-what-theyve-proposed/

Trump is indeed buying support from black voters and it's likely to pay off. Trump is a big spender. The problem is that the choice is between a big spender and a party that will spend until the dollar collapses. It's a choice between a poke in the eye or a broken back. That's the beauty of freedom. You're free to be a masochist.

jimnyc
11-01-2020, 11:36 AM

And yet only ONE side busted literally buying votes out there - and that would be leftists.

Kanye, 50 cent, Lil Wayne... folks with millions and millions of followers as they are some of the most influential in the hip hop industry.

---

Suppose better than just having folks buy things from Hunter Biden and favors from the VP Joe Biden.

Joe Biden just takes in money from Oman, Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan, Costa Rica, Russia, Iraq... solely based on his favors & solely based on his son getting jobs with zero experience and does zero work for them.

jimnyc
11-01-2020, 11:38 AM

Remember Kath, nearing 4,000 now! And recall how many times a video was posted in support of allegations, or even a short paragraph written to support ones many allegations or accusations.

NNZ - None, Nada, Zilch!

But what was once trolling and aggravating has turned into comedy. :laugh2:

tailfins
11-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Remember Kath, nearing 4,000 now! And recall how many times a video was posted in support of allegations, or even a short paragraph written to support ones many allegations or accusations.

NNZ - None, Nada, Zilch!

You're catching on the the entertainment value of interacting with Communists! It's one of the things that makes visiting Cuba interesting. The similarities of talking to a Communist and talking to a Scientologist are uncanny.

SassyLady
11-01-2020, 01:03 PM

NNZ - None, Nada, Zilch!

To be fair, Pete just posted 3 links trying to support idea of white supremacists causing all the rioting.

jimnyc
11-01-2020, 02:31 PM
To be fair, Pete just posted 3 links trying to support idea of white supremacists causing all the rioting.

I no longer give him the benefit, nor give 'in fairness' to him at times. His endless lies and endless trolling and endless disappearing acts after questions come to him have ruined any of that for me. And I 'started again' and gave him a billion opportunities to please, just communicate, post more than half a sentence, discuss just anything, post supporting articles and facts, write just one paragraph, just once try it! Tried everything to get him to discuss anything with anyone to any degree more than a single sentence.

Knowing he CAN do so, and never does so, no matter who it is, only leads me to one conclusion every single time.

pete311
11-01-2020, 04:26 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-inauguration-50-cent-1339658

pete311
11-01-2020, 04:28 PM
I no longer give him the benefit, nor give 'in fairness' to him at times. His endless lies and endless trolling and endless disappearing acts after questions come to him have ruined any of that for me. And I 'started again' and gave him a billion opportunities to please, just communicate, post more than half a sentence, discuss just anything, post supporting articles and facts, write just one paragraph, just once try it! Tried everything to get him to discuss anything with anyone to any degree more than a single sentence.

Knowing he CAN do so, and never does so, no matter who it is, only leads me to one conclusion every single time.

I allot 5min a day to this deplorable shithole. Rich Jim, you post nothing but garbage conspiracy sources all day and you tell me, I'm lying?

jimnyc
11-01-2020, 05:52 PM
I allot 5min a day to this deplorable shithole. Rich Jim, you post nothing but garbage conspiracy sources all day and you tell me, I'm lying?

Jim is rich only thanks to you, Greg! Then you went about showing your true colors as a true piece of shit. Right, Gregory?

You lie and it's proven. You point at sources but can never prove the facts within incorrect. You post articles from whogivesafuckistan and are wrong every single time.

So yes, you're a POS liar, Greg. Facts are what matter.

At least the folks at this deplorable shithole have integrity and self respect and are honest folks - unlike yourself. These things you lack matter too.

:dev3: :finger3: :fu: :pee:

NightTrain
11-01-2020, 06:05 PM

A President-Elect wanted to hire a musician for the big event and you think there's something nefarious about that?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Clown.

Kathianne
11-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Interesting that you chose a February article where the man is dissing Trump, then seems to criticize the other’s candidate in September or October, then changes once again. I’m not so sure it wasn’t a gig offer back in February. Last I heard, Kayne was running for President.

SassyLady
11-01-2020, 09:27 PM
@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) ... Nice article. All it did was prove how far Trmp has come in his effort to help black people. This is what 50Cent thought in 2017. Isn't it nice that Trump has changed 50Cent's mind.

He said he didn't accept the offer because he was concerned about the damage such a politically charged appearance could do to his reputation. "To be honest with you, all money is not good money," he said. "You have to be careful what you're doing publicly because—I don't know how you fix that. Like, I was just like, 'Whoa, whoa. Don't bring me in to fix the African-American vote. Bring somebody else.'"

50Cent went public in 2020 with Trump support to fix AA vote and wasn't invited to inauguration yet.

Oh, and you haven't told me which college you went to yet.