PDA

View Full Version : Election Theft 2020

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 10:32 AM
So why were things called for the night? Why have things even remotely stopped and why not finish counting and announce?

We all know why. Now comes the chaos and protesting as predicted. Democrat refusal and courts. They will lie lie and lie some more. The goal is to delay and obfuscate while things change on the back end. Fact is - Trump won this election. The polls were way wrong once again - and more than likely used and abused to try and influence the election.

Whether today along with all of the lying and delaying, or in a week or 2 after courts and other chaotic bullshit - Trump is here for another 4 years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2020, 10:39 AM
So why were things called for the night? Why have things even remotely stopped and why not finish counting and announce?

We all know why. Now comes the chaos and protesting as predicted. Democrat refusal and courts. They will lie lie and lie some more. The goal is to delay and obfuscate while things change on the back end. Fact is - Trump won this election. The polls were way wrong once again - and more than likely used and abused to try and influence the election.

Whether today along with all of the lying and delaying, or in a week or 2 after courts and other chaotic bullshit - Trump is here for another 4 years.

A very convenient pipe bursting stopped vote counting in Georgia...
I find that coincidence to be just too damn fortunate for Biden- as it gives more time to
fudge --to add more votes to his count, imho.
I pity any that do not believe the dems are cheating.
As their history shows, that they do every election.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
11-04-2020, 10:43 AM
As you know, I’ve been predicting vote fraud by the Dems all along. It was inevitable. I am very happy that Trump has made an amazing showing, at least. For all the media’s 365/24/4 years of attacks, look at the support for him. It looks like a ton of folks were still quietly planning to vote Trump all along.
If he doesn’t win in the end, we will see the end of the leadership of a true fighter and a true patriot. Trump loves this country, and he has taken an unprecedented beating for 4 years to prove it.

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 10:54 AM
As you know, I’ve been predicting vote fraud by the Dems all along. It was inevitable. I am very happy that Trump has made an amazing showing, at least. For all the media’s 365/24/4 years of attacks, look at the support for him. It looks like a ton of folks were still quietly planning to vote Trump all along.
If he doesn’t win in the end, we will see the end of the leadership of a true fighter and a true patriot. Trump loves this country, and he has taken an unprecedented beating for 4 years to prove it.

The polls were once again WAY OFF - or many places just kinda lied or took liberties. We knew all along that we were being lied to be the MSM.

The major indicators were all correct and Trump was gaining the edge. Then the chaotic year. Trump may have lost this if just the virus alone hit us. But thankfully, along come the democrats to give things away with their stupidity. Ummm, lets show America that we don't stand for law and order. That we promote violence and chaos. That the police are the problem. That they will defund and make things like this all the time. -- that and the endless lying about Trump, endless investigations that turned out to be lies and setups by Democrats. And the laptop from hell, Hunter Biden and evidence that Joe Biden had profited off of his position as VP. That may have been enough to put a few places over the edge.

So thank you lefties, I salute you and your stupidity.

pete311
11-04-2020, 10:57 AM
You dumb fucks, the only reason counting is delayed (and mind you there have been past elections where it's taken days, how you all conveniently forget), is because the republican controlled state senates of WI, MI and PA wouldn't let officials start counting earlier. A republican strategy, and yo blame the dems. You are so dumb. All votes will be counted. That is our right. Go back to Russia.

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 11:03 AM
You dumb fucks, the only reason counting is delayed (and mind you there have been past elections where it's taken days, how you all conveniently forget), is because the republican controlled state senates of WI, MI and PA wouldn't let officials start counting earlier. A republican strategy, and yo blame the dems. You are so dumb. All votes will be counted. That is our right. Go back to Russia.

Gotta do it to yourself, don't ya Greg?

Why can't you just discuss things? Or state things without this kind of crap, Mr. B?

Mad about the $4k or just mad at Biden losing? Or you too mad about the cheating?

I say it's just the POS and true colors in you!

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 11:07 AM
The Dems have still been cheating since their stinging loss in 2016 and all that crying. Fact is, last night even out of the picture - the Dems and leftists are known liars and cheats.

tailfins
11-04-2020, 11:23 AM
I have been looking at the math and it seems that once things are examined carefully, Trump gets 248 or 268 electoral votes. While this was a manipulated election, the manipulation was rooted in the control of information about the candidates by Big Tech.

NightTrain
11-04-2020, 11:57 AM

See, attitude like that - combined with your potty mouth - is why you libs don't win elections.

And I love seeing every one of you shrieking about how stupid everyone is, and ignorant, and racist, etc. The irony is rich indeed. :laugh:

Mr. P
11-04-2020, 01:31 PM
I just heard Rush report WI has more votes cast than they have registered voters.

Voting fraud? Nahhhh, Just normal left wing operations. Now with mail in ballots the sky's the limit!

Just sayin :salute: