PDA

View Full Version : Biden gonna win?

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Sure looks that way as of this moment. 22 electorates away from winning! (yahoo) Not sure where those came from. It should have continued until completed. But now we wait with 5 or 6 states going to decide the election.

Anyone else have thoughts this afternoon? How do you see it all ending?

The most voters in American history by far! Both candidates will finish in record territory.

A shame it has come to this. This is why they need to just keep chugging along and finish ASAP with poll watchers in attendance throughout until completion. Instead, you end up with delayed counting and then court cases and accusations.

Kathianne
11-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Sure looks that way as of this moment. 22 electorates away from winning! (yahoo) Not sure where those came from. It should have continued until completed. But now we wait with 5 or 6 states going to decide the election.

The most voters in American history by far! Both candidates will finish in record territory.

A shame it has come to this. This is why they need to just keep chugging along and finish ASAP with poll watchers in attendance throughout until completion. Instead, you end up with delayed counting and then court cases and accusations.
I want Trump to win, he's preferable to Biden and those pulling the strings. I'm not invested in Trump the way some are, that have been with him for years. I voted for him because of Pelosi, Schiff, and others including the FBI.

Not going to be done until well into December with recounts-whomever comes out ahead for the present.

I'm concentrating on the wins.

tailfins
11-04-2020, 03:20 PM

This can be harnessed to build widespread opposition to mail-in voting. That cloud will stay over the entire term of Biden/Harris. It also raises awareness that Facebook, Twitter and Google get to decide who our rulers are in service to the ChiComs.

LongTermGuy
11-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Not so fast.....TRUMP team has a bright flashlight...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmAhatGXgAYnDfC?format=jpg&name=900x900

SassyLady
11-04-2020, 09:21 PM
Do you think Nevada is holding off to see if Biden can win without them. Like the vote is for Trump, but they will magically find votes for Biden if Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania go to Trump?

LongTermGuy
11-04-2020, 10:26 PM
`...So why is Michigan’s own site showing Trump winning? As of 8:14pm. I just took this

screenshot myself. `

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmBsLg-WkAM-fL7?format=jpg&name=large