PDA

View Full Version : "Maybe the US IS as bad as Trump"

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 03:06 PM
That's how the left sees it. All is good if you vote for their guy, but if you like Trump, since they have a severe hatred for him, then something is wrong with the people of America. - Joy Reid is just another of the worst of the worst. It's like a competition on the left to see who can be the most despicable person while calling Trump and his supporters despicable. :rolleyes:

--

Sputtering Hatred on MSNBC: Maybe U.S. IS as Bad as Trump, 'Uncle Clarence'

Joy Reid on election night, appalled that Donald Trump had won states like Florida and Ohio, wondered if this means that maybe America is simply as bad as Donald Trump himself. Even a narrow Biden lead, in her eyes, would damage the standing of the country beyond repair: “If Biden emerges, even if narrowly as the winner, he then faces a country that is substantially Trumpist, that has a bare majority of people who reject everything that comes with, including caging children and stealing them from their parents and the sexual harassment, et cetera.”

Reid continued her sputtering hatred for fellow citizens: “But then a substantial minority that is okay with it or embraces it. So I just wonder what all of this says about us. I think as the rest of the world watches this happen all night tonight, I think it raises real questions about what America is at the end of the day, and whether what Trump is more like what the American character than people ever, ever wanted to admit.”

Later, she hatefully slimed Clarence Thomas with a racist blast as “Uncle Clarence”

And it’s not exactly clear we can trust Amy Coney Barrett and Kavanaugh and others not to be just like Bill Barr. And I think what scares people is that if he decides to do something that legally makes no sense, you're right, Mr. Bower is ready for him. But if somehow they manage to stumble into the Supreme Court, do any of you trust Uncle Clarence and Amy Coney Barrett and those guys to actually follow the letter of the law? No. It is a completely politicized Supreme court that you can't just trust they'll do the right thing.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/11/04/sputtering-hatred-msnbc-maybe-us-bad-trump-uncle-clarence

tailfins
11-04-2020, 03:07 PM
Karen Reid .....

jimnyc
11-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Been saying it for a few years now - this is the most racist person on TV. She is black and harps on racist topics and everyone is to blame blame blame. SHE is the racist. Follow her long enough and you too unfortunately will also see the racism and outright hatred in her. She is a black Joy Behar.

I think she thought or hoped for all white Americans to spontaneously combust overnight after the election? :rolleyes:

---

Joy Reid: ‘Aggravating’ Racist America Didn’t Get the ‘Repudiation’ It Deserved on Election Night

Joy Reid continued touting her hatred for half the country during Wednesday night's election coverage on MSNBC. Despairing over how tight the presidential race has been, she complained how “aggravating” the “red mirage” was and how “disappointed” she was that racist Trump voters didn’t get their comeuppance with a Biden blowout on election night.

Fellow MSNBC host Rachel Maddow was telling Reid how "fraught" Tuesday night was not knowing the results. Reid agreed, blaming the media's angst on the "aggravating" "red mirage."

She was disappointed to see how the media's four years-plus long campaign against the President didn't result in Americans rejecting their own racism or President Trump's:

https://i.imgur.com/6dRMuSC.png

REID: It did feel fraught. And I think partly because even though we knew the red wave was a thing, the red mirage, I should say, the red mirage, we all knew it was coming. You're right, in the moment, it's enervating, its aggravating. And I think partly -- and I said this last night -- I do think it's because we've been reporting for five years, Rachel. About Russia, about national security, you know, just undermining our national security. You know, the impeachment. The racism. The Nazis. All of it. And then COVID laying on top of it felt like a repudiation was coming.

MADDOW: Sure.

REID: And I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right? Like, we know what this country is, but you still part of you -- I think part of your heart says, you know what, maybe the country's going to pay off all of this pain. That the children were stolen, with a repudiation. And as the night wore on and I realized and it sunk in, okay, that's not happening. We are still who we thought, you know unfortunately.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/11/05/joy-reid-aggravating-racist-america-didnt-get-repudiation-it