PDA

View Full Version : Looking good for Biden and little path for Trump

jimnyc
11-04-2020, 07:24 PM
NC stated they will not release their final vote until the 12th. So Trump wouldn't be able to reach 270 until then. But may not matter. IF all these states pan out in the end.

--

Biden edges toward victory while Trump launches fresh legal challenges

The president’s path to victory has narrowed as Biden slammed the door in Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Donald Trump’s path to reelection was nearly closed off on Wednesday after Joe Biden flipped the battlegrounds of Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona, and inched closer in Georgia, as Trump unleashed a flurry of eleventh-hour challenges.

Trump's campaign announced it would "immediately" request a recount in Wisconsin, and filed lawsuits in Michigan and Pennsylvania, dispatching allies to Philadelphia for a hastily arranged news conference where they took no questions.

With his wins in Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin, Biden needs only to claim Nevada's six electoral votes to reach the threshold.

"After a long night of counting, it is clear we are winning in enough states to reach the 270 electoral votes needed to win the presidency," Biden said in a speech in Delaware on Wednesday. "I am not here to declare that I have won. I am here to report that when the count is finished, I believe I will be the winner."

Rest - https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/03/presidential-election-2020-433952