PDA

View Full Version : MRC's Bozell Calls for Investigation Into Media's Election Tampering

jimnyc
11-05-2020, 10:20 AM
I really don't need the Media Research Center or anyone to tell me about the MSM and how they tell the national news & or how they try to influence elections. I saw it with my own eyes, and this election period was the worst ever by far. This was way more than just some pollsters.

This was the entire spectrum of the left, angry at a Hillary Clinton loss and investments loss & an all out press to get rid of Trump.

The Democrats lied daily & kept Trump negatively in the news via fake investigations they themselves setup.

The MSM omitted anything from the news that was positive. They pushed and pushed even more if negative. They lied daily and acted as if they were an arm of the democrat party and their job is to get the democrat nominee elected.

The same went for any leftist media agency that operates online or television and online.

Social media operate and get many more "viewers" than television media. And more time is spent on social media by Americans than television. So the left has it covered and controlled & ensures the chaos and negativity about Trump continued there. Along with of course attempting to block and censor anything greatly positive about Trump, they did the same and censored anything coming through that was negative and/or evidence about Biden.

I said this years ago - and give credit to the democrats. They stick together as a group. They play the long game and never give up and never give in.

So this year when the virus came out and exploded and then things exploded in the beginning with protests about George Floyd - the left jumped into action and ensured it was taken advantage of and the chaos was increased drastically and spread out and lasted. 7-8 months of unplanned negative chaos pumped up by the left and then planned & it was all Trump's fault.

Not an excuse as to why Trump may have lost. More like a reality as to where we stand today and how the democrats played things to gain power, IMO.

--

MRC's Bozell Calls for Investigation Into Media's Election Tampering

MRC President Brent Bozell on Wednesday released a statement about the “wildly wrong” polling, calling it “deliberate.”

Here’s Bozell’s full statement:

“While votes are still being counted and the outcome of the election is undetermined, there is one thing we can say with certainty: once again, the polls weren’t just wildly wrong, they were deliberately wildly wrong.

This was no mistake. These were the same pollsters who predicted the same thing four years ago, day after day after day: there was no way Donald Trump could win. It was clear then that they were attempting to suppress the vote. The pollsters denied it, of course.

Here we go again four years later. Same pollsters, same prediction, day after day after day: Trump could not win. This time it’s indisputable. They did it on purpose. They knew exactly what they were doing. Just as with Clinton four years ago, they were firmly vested in Biden’s election.

There needs to be a federal investigation. This is clearly election tampering. At the very least, this is a violation of federal election laws.

So many of these pollsters worked for the national ‘news” media.’ It’s yet another reason why Americans should never believe these hucksters again.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2020/11/04/mrcs-bozell-calls-investigation-medias-election-tampering