PDA

View Full Version : If Trump loses - back again in 2024?

jimnyc
11-05-2020, 04:48 PM
I think Trump is a fantastic president and on paper one of the best ever. Being the one who beat Hillary Clinton, and a known quantity, it was just never going to happen.

Can you just put aside everything for a moment - and wonder what the country would look like and what things would be different if the Democrats didn't work against Trump? That there was a bipartisan approach? That the Democrats attended his inauguration and got off to a less than divisive start? If any and all Russian BS and lies weren't taken to the degree that they were?

That they just simply tried to get along? Only truly fought over things in congress that typical politicians disagree about? Other than that, worked together to make the USA a great place (trying to figure the best way to word that one). Worked together for common ground on national security? Same with international?

I know it's a pipe dream to ever think otherwise from either side. I wish it had been better with Trump. Should Biden end up winning, I think and hope you'll end up seeing more common ground. Still many disagreements and failures, but a lot of common ground as well. And while not many smooth and perfect roads ahead, I don't think it will be non-stop hatred. And it wouldn't be because Trump is in there. Most things on the table and where a lot of hatred is discussed prior, during and after, don't/didn't even have Trump around.

With that all said and off my chest for now - should things legit not go his way, then I don't think 2024 is a great idea. The only thing would be solely for tears and frustration on the left, but unfortunately it's too difficult for him to perform his job properly with America as-is and with government as-is. :rolleyes:

If he doesn't win a 2nd term than likely wouldn't make a difference in 2024? Dunno, depends on the next candidate. And the continued shit show that would bring back to us. Not that I don't love the man in office and all he has done... I honestly think that from the minute it would even be a true thought, the process would only be restarted, protesting and violence won't simply disappear from the left's repertoire. The fighting tooth and nail for every last thing & the lying & the amount of pure hatred I've never seen before & everything else.... first off, how far away does all that go to begin with? Those true colors may not be used as much, but we know it's there. And when is it unleashed again? :rolleyes:

Plus, lastly, I think once Donald Trump transitions back to somewhat of a regular life again, and back into business once again, I don't think he would even want to transition back into politics again.

All I know is that I saw more dirtiness from within politics and the media in these past 4 years. More than I knew existed and more than I cared to learn.

---

Farage Predicts UK-Style Postal Voting Fraud Will Be Found, Trump Will Be Back in 2024 If He Loses

Nigel Farage has predicted evidence of UK-style postal voting fraud will be found in the U.S., but that Donald Trump will fight again in 2024 even if Biden takes the White House.

Mr Farage had been “following the Trump train” for much of the climax of the 2020 campaign, being invited to speak by the President at a rally in Pheonix, Arizona, but is now set to return to “Lockdown UK” with the election still in chaos.

“Now, to accuse people of electoral fraud is one thing, but you have to prove it,” said the leader of the Brexit Party, currently in the process of relaunching as the Reform Party.

“What we know from 20 years of bitter experience, ever since the great Tony Blair introduced wide-scale postal voting in Britain, is that it’s open to fraud, it’s open to intimidation, there are massive problems with verification,” the British political heavyweight recalled.

“Just last year the Brexit Party fought a by-election in Peterborough. We lost by 600 votes. We saw things like, on polling day, somebody with a carrier bag bringing a thousand ballots into a polling station,” he alleged.

“We knocked on doors where people told us that they had actually effectively had their ballots their blank ballot papers taken from them,” he went on.

“And yet, when we went back to try and get them to swear affidavits the doors weren’t opening,” he lamented.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/05/farage-predicts-uk-style-postal-voting-fraud-will-be-found-trump-will-be-back-in-2024-if-he-loses/

SassyLady
11-05-2020, 05:44 PM
I hope he wins.

However, if he doesn't, I hope he doesn't run again. He deserves to build his businesses back up and live a good life without all the hatred begin spewed at him.

Surely there's another individual, male or female I don't really care, who can step in and lead this country back from whatever damage Biden does.

Kathianne
11-05-2020, 06:37 PM
I think Trump is a fantastic president and on paper one of the best ever. Being the one who beat Hillary Clinton, and a known quantity, it was just never going to happen.

Can you just put aside everything for a moment - and wonder what the country would look like and what things would be different if the Democrats didn't work against Trump? That there was a bipartisan approach? That the Democrats attended his inauguration and got off to a less than divisive start? If any and all Russian BS and lies weren't taken to the degree that they were?

That they just simply tried to get along? Only truly fought over things in congress that typical politicians disagree about? Other than that, worked together to make the USA a great place (trying to figure the best way to word that one). Worked together for common ground on national security? Same with international?

I know it's a pipe dream to ever think otherwise from either side. I wish it had been better with Trump. Should Biden end up winning, I think and hope you'll end up seeing more common ground. Still many disagreements and failures, but a lot of common ground as well. And while not many smooth and perfect roads ahead, I don't think it will be non-stop hatred. And it wouldn't be because Trump is in there. Most things on the table and where a lot of hatred is discussed prior, during and after, don't/didn't even have Trump around.

With that all said and off my chest for now - should things legit not go his way, then I don't think 2024 is a great idea. The only thing would be solely for tears and frustration on the left, but unfortunately it's too difficult for him to perform his job properly with America as-is and with government as-is. :rolleyes:

If he doesn't win a 2nd term than likely wouldn't make a difference in 2024? Dunno, depends on the next candidate. And the continued shit show that would bring back to us. Not that I don't love the man in office and all he has done... I honestly think that from the minute it would even be a true thought, the process would only be restarted, protesting and violence won't simply disappear from the left's repertoire. The fighting tooth and nail for every last thing & the lying & the amount of pure hatred I've never seen before & everything else.... first off, how far away does all that go to begin with? Those true colors may not be used as much, but we know it's there. And when is it unleashed again? :rolleyes:

Plus, lastly, I think once Donald Trump transitions back to somewhat of a regular life again, and back into business once again, I don't think he would even want to transition back into politics again.

All I know is that I saw more dirtiness from within politics and the media in these past 4 years. More than I knew existed and more than I cared to learn.

---

Farage Predicts UK-Style Postal Voting Fraud Will Be Found, Trump Will Be Back in 2024 If He Loses

Nigel Farage has predicted evidence of UK-style postal voting fraud will be found in the U.S., but that Donald Trump will fight again in 2024 even if Biden takes the White House.

Mr Farage had been “following the Trump train” for much of the climax of the 2020 campaign, being invited to speak by the President at a rally in Pheonix, Arizona, but is now set to return to “Lockdown UK” with the election still in chaos.

“Now, to accuse people of electoral fraud is one thing, but you have to prove it,” said the leader of the Brexit Party, currently in the process of relaunching as the Reform Party.

“What we know from 20 years of bitter experience, ever since the great Tony Blair introduced wide-scale postal voting in Britain, is that it’s open to fraud, it’s open to intimidation, there are massive problems with verification,” the British political heavyweight recalled.

“Just last year the Brexit Party fought a by-election in Peterborough. We lost by 600 votes. We saw things like, on polling day, somebody with a carrier bag bringing a thousand ballots into a polling station,” he alleged.

“We knocked on doors where people told us that they had actually effectively had their ballots their blank ballot papers taken from them,” he went on.

“And yet, when we went back to try and get them to swear affidavits the doors weren’t opening,” he lamented.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/05/farage-predicts-uk-style-postal-voting-fraud-will-be-found-trump-will-be-back-in-2024-if-he-loses/

Awaiting the President, Bret Baier just brought up this scenario-back in 2024.

Kathianne
11-05-2020, 06:48 PM
Awaiting the arrival of the president and announcement. It seems that WI officials are saying that the courts are ready for any challenges, to bring them and the evidence. 'There's a process and we're ready for the process, we just haven't seen anything yet,' which seems to be either baiting or an honest response to charges of fraud, etc.

Kathianne
11-05-2020, 06:51 PM
I'm now listening to the president and he's acknowledging how unfair the whole process has been. He's certain there's fraud-by media, democrats, big tech, which I cannot argue with. The problem as I can see is that ability to have proof and how to 'fight' in a very tight time frame. This isn't a 'gut' call, it's a proof call. Proof that is very tough to come by.

pete311
11-05-2020, 07:45 PM
I'm now listening to the president and he's acknowledging how unfair the whole process has been. He's certain there's fraud-by media, democrats, big tech, which I cannot argue with. The problem as I can see is that ability to have proof and how to 'fight' in a very tight time frame. This isn't a 'gut' call, it's a proof call. Proof that is very tough to come by.

Sounded like Putin out there. Does nothing but grieve. It's so weak. No proof what so ever there is widespread fraud. Somehow dems forgot about the senate races? The senate will neutralize Biden. You guys are so dumb.

icansayit
11-05-2020, 07:56 PM
Sounded like Putin out there. Does nothing but grieve. It's so weak. No proof what so ever there is widespread fraud. Somehow dems forgot about the senate races? The senate will neutralize Biden. You guys are so dumb.

Comical even...a known dummy calling other people dumb sounds just like AOC.

She wants to visit the Sun, but said "You can only go at night!":laugh: