PDA

View Full Version : Utah AG Says Election Process ‘Compromised,’ Will Help Trump Campaign Legal Fight

jimnyc
11-06-2020, 04:17 PM
Many many states with complaints. And while Biden may have a large popular vote lead, it's the vote differences in battleground states that matter.

222,312 votes are what separate Biden and Trump in those states. And if you take out Michigan, it leaves a difference of 76,189 between the two. Not a lot of votes when you take just those remaining states difference into account.

Then look at the amount of ballots incoming in the middle of the night, the percentages of those going to Biden, stories of total registered voters being less than total votes, quite a few states where watchers were being blocked.... I can't vouch for the validity of any complaints. But if even half are valid, then that's an issue. Not necessarily one that will end up changing this election - but more so with our voting system altogether and the transparency and truthfulness going on.

All complaints looked into an verified or whatever very well likely won't make a difference. But if any are legitimate then not good, especially with all of the denials now and over the years.

--

Utah AG Says Election Process ‘Compromised,’ Will Help Trump Campaign Legal Fight

Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes (R) announced Friday that he will assist President Donald Trump’s campaign in its legal fight, calling the 2020 presidential election process “compromised.”

“Despite months of predictions about a ‘blue wave,’ @GOP kept the Senate & expanded seats in the House,” Reyes wrote on social media. “Biden & his allies know @POTUS will win if only verified, #legal votes are counted. We are making sure that happens but looks like courts may have to decide that. #RuleOfLaw.”

He added: “On personal leave time to help prepare and support litigation in several states dealing with compromised election process.”

Reyes did not specify which states he will work on. His announcement comes days after he defeated his Democrat opponent, Salt Lake defense attorney Greg Skordas, for re-election.

The Trump campaign has alleged voter fraud in the election, filing several lawsuits in key battleground states such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Nevada.

On Thursday, the Nevada Republican Party said its legal team sent a criminal referral to the Department of Department regarding alleged voter fraud in the state.

“Our lawyers just sent a criminal referral to AG Barr regarding at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud,” the Nevada GOP’s official account wrote on Twitter. “We expect that number to grow substantially. Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/06/utah-ag-says-election-process-compromised-will-help-trump-campaign-legal-fight/

pete311
11-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Trump advisor just now says they have nothing concrete in terms of election fraud.

jimnyc
11-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Trump advisor just now says they have nothing concrete in terms of election fraud.

I think there was 100% definitive fraud in several places during this election. But would appear only smaller fries and that the stories of things in large numbers weren't factual after all. And quite frankly, if there was proof of fraud on a grand scale, it would likely be plastered in many a places, but it's not.

I won't bother with the agenda from pre-Trump to now and all the efforts, lies and scandals to remove him from office. Different argument for a different day and one liners.

But for today, it appears that Biden won and that any fraud will not overcome the final tally. But again, doesn't negate all that happened previously.

Unless something drastic changes, which I don't see, he will be the incoming president.

But will a different president or different make-up of congress suddenly give the left the ability to write more than a sentence? History says no. Will the MSM start to tell the truth again? Will news that they don't like be censored? Will Democrats now work to get things done for America? Or will they still place a target on the president's back to block all incoming legislation?

Kathianne
11-07-2020, 01:50 PM
I think there was 100% definitive fraud in several places during this election. But would appear only smaller fries and that the stories of things in large numbers weren't factual after all. And quite frankly, if there was proof of fraud on a grand scale, it would likely be plastered in many a places, but it's not.

I won't bother with the agenda from pre-Trump to now and all the efforts, lies and scandals to remove him from office. Different argument for a different day and one liners.

But for today, it appears that Biden won and that any fraud will not overcome the final tally. But again, doesn't negate all that happened previously.

Unless something drastic changes, which I don't see, he will be the incoming president.

But will a different president or different make-up of congress suddenly give the left the ability to write more than a sentence? History says no. Will the MSM start to tell the truth again? Will news that they don't like be censored? Will Democrats now work to get things done for America? Or will they still place a target on the president's back to block all incoming legislation?

I agree, unless there is more proof of out come difference fraud.

I doubt very much I'll agree with Biden, but just like I said with Trump, I'm not going to go all 'not my president' on him. I'll disagree where I disagree; if I do agree with him, I'll also say so.

If we find out he and/or Kamala have been made targets of 4 years of never ending lies; treated disrespectfully at State of the Union or something similar, who knows? I might vote for them in 4 years. Don't see it happening, but I never, ever expected to vote for Trump.

jimnyc
11-07-2020, 02:10 PM
I agree, unless there is more proof of out come difference fraud.

I doubt very much I'll agree with Biden, but just like I said with Trump, I'm not going to go all 'not my president' on him. I'll disagree where I disagree; if I do agree with him, I'll also say so.

If we find out he and/or Kamala have been made targets of 4 years of never ending lies; treated disrespectfully at State of the Union or something similar, who knows? I might vote for them in 4 years. Don't see it happening, but I never, ever expected to vote for Trump.

The Biden of old - more moderate and someone perhaps you can work with. But between losing his skills & now being lead much further left, I can't imagine myself agreeing with much of what he does.

If he were to I would acknowledge as much but don't expect much of that. And you'll surely hear from me should he go forth with garbage. Same ' ol same 'ol in other words. Why the senate is so important now.

Here are some facts that I see - unless some cuckoo more individual types, I don't see the protesting and violence. I certainly don't expect such actions at a SOTU address. The ugliest side of democrats, supporters/MSM/politicians themselves - I expect the ugliness factor to go down severely. All will be blamed on Trump of course while the reality will be that the folks that brought forth the garbage won't be out there this time. The absolute hatred we saw will go away mostly. And not because Trump is gone but because the people delivering the hatred will tone their ways down.

Nationwide mask mandate? Not sure I care since NY already makes us wear one for most things. But it's not the wearing that bothers me as much as them forcing things and then $$ for things. - I wonder what other changes will be made and how the numbers get affected?

Lying will now reverse. Instead of the 24hrs of hatred everywhere by the media, it will now turn into a love fest for all the greatness that the left does.

I think Kamala got treated well for the most part. Things she was criticized for were due to her own actions and words. But I expect she gets treated just fine while in office.

Call me biased, but I see the negatives performed by both sides in politics. - it's just that when it comes to the ugly side of things, the democrats just win in that department.

KarlMarx
11-07-2020, 02:45 PM
If Biden wins, it will prove one thing, the lies, the phony investigations, the impeachment, the riots, the spying on Trump ... all paid off and paid off BIG.

Now the Dems will stop at nothing if we should ever get another Republican president

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk