PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Vs. Pittsburgh

jimnyc
09-17-2007, 10:04 AM
The Niners come to Heinz Field next Sunday for a 1:00 game against the Steelers.

What say thou OCA?

OCA
09-17-2007, 02:24 PM
The Niners come to Heinz Field next Sunday for a 1:00 game against the Steelers.

What say thou OCA?

Give me the Niners +10 for 10 duckets.

Don't know, I think your defense is pretty stiff but then again you haven't played anybody, we'll see now that one of the league elites is coming to town.

jimnyc
09-17-2007, 03:11 PM
No way I would give 10 points in this game and then place money on it.

Say what you will about the Steelers opponents thus far, but Cleveland didn't look to shabby against a Cincinnati squad expected to make a run in the playoffs this year - and Buffalo didn't look too shabby against the Broncos who are now 2-0 after beating Oakland yesterday.

No doubt this will be a better indicator as to how much the Steelers have improved after last years lackluster performance.

San Fran is definitely a good team, but they've only averaged about 18pts in each game thus far against 2 'just average' teams. Their D has let up 111 per game rushing and I think Parker can capitalize on that. And if he does start getting through the holes, it'll be good for Roethlisberger.

Might very well come down to home field advantage!

April15
09-17-2007, 04:25 PM
The forty None rs?

OCA
09-17-2007, 04:34 PM
The forty None rs?

I guess 5 S.B. rings makes us the "Noners"?

Maybe you are a fan of the sorry ass Raiders? Jealousy playing a part in all this?

The 3 elite franchises in modern NFL history on everyone's list
1. San Francisco
2. Dallas
3. Pittsburgh

April15
09-17-2007, 06:28 PM

Maybe you are a fan of the sorry ass Raiders? Jealousy playing a part in all this?

1. San Francisco
2. Dallas
3. PittsburghI guess you don't have a sense of humor. I used to go sit in the end zone and watch them loose to the falcons back in the 70's. Coach Nolan was a joke then we got this guy name of Walsh. Steve deberg or montana. I wanted deberg. Good thing I didn't get my wish!

manu1959
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM
I guess you don't have a sense of humor. I used to go sit in the end zone and watch them loose to the falcons back in the 70's. Coach Nolan was a joke then we got this guy name of Walsh. Steve deberg or montana. I wanted deberg. Good thing I didn't get my wish!

sat in the end zone at kezar and watched brodie blow the playoff game against dallas back in the dark ages........

Gunny
09-17-2007, 07:26 PM

Don't know, I think your defense is pretty stiff but then again you haven't played anybody, we'll see now that one of the league elites is coming to town.

League elites? :laugh2:

Dude, this IS 2007, y'know ...:poke:

April15
09-17-2007, 08:53 PM
sat in the end zone at kezar and watched brodie blow the playoff game against dallas back in the dark ages........Before my time, not by much though.

jimnyc
09-19-2007, 08:02 AM

Mike, there's no way I can allow this game to go by without a little fun! How about a straight up bet, no spread, and the loser must use the others avatar until the following Sunday's games?

Personally, I think the Steelers cover the 10 the more I look at this matchup, but I wouldn't put real money on this game.

You in?

OCA
09-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Mike, there's no way I can allow this game to go by without a little fun! How about a straight up bet, no spread, and the loser must use the others avatar until the following Sunday's games?

Personally, I think the Steelers cover the 10 the more I look at this matchup, but I wouldn't put real money on this game.

You in?

I'm game, hope you look good in scarlet and gold bitch.

Psssst............I did take the Steelers in all my various polls though lol. Read a stat that every team that has come to Heinz field for the first time has gotten smoked, its our first trip there.

5stringJeff
09-20-2007, 05:33 PM

1. San Francisco
2. Dallas
3. Pittsburgh

The key word in that post? History. :D

jimnyc
09-21-2007, 06:01 AM
I'm game, hope you look good in scarlet and gold bitch.

Psssst............I did take the Steelers in all my various polls though lol. Read a stat that every team that has come to Heinz field for the first time has gotten smoked, its our first trip there.

It's on then, tough guy! And my team had now better win, what a fag I'll look like displaying your colors for an entire week! LOL

Thanks for the added stat about Heinz Field, didn't know that!