PDA

View Full Version : It tastes good, really!

Abbey Marie
11-08-2020, 06:23 PM
I vow never to cook again without my reading glasses. This morning I made French Toast for my family, which I always make with cinnamon. I thought I’d found the cinnamon, but unbeknownst to me I had actually grabbed the cumin. I poured the cumin on the French toast, and Russ and our daughter ate a couple of bites and said it was good. When they said it tastes different today, I looked at the label and discovered my mistake. Yuk!
But I think it’s adorable how they both acted at first like the food was so good.

tailfins
11-09-2020, 11:33 AM
I vow never to cook again without my reading glasses. This morning I made French Toast for my family, which I always make with cinnamon. I thought I’d found the cinnamon, but unbeknownst to me I had actually grabbed the cumin. I poured the cumin on the French toast, and Russ and our daughter ate a couple of bites and said it was good. When they said it tastes different today, I looked at the label and discovered my mistake. Yuk!
But I think it’s adorable how they both acted at first like the food was so good.

All jokes aside, nutmeg might be a pretty good substitute.

hjmick
11-09-2020, 03:09 PM
My wife likes cinnamon, so I make hers first (I put the cinnamon in the batter), then I make mine... I prefer nutmeg.