PDA

View Full Version : 6 days post election update

jimnyc
11-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Estonia’s Minister of the Interior has resigned from government after branding Joe and Hunter Biden ‘”corrupt characters” and the U.S. election results “falsified”.

Hunter and Joe Biden have been proven to be corrupt. While the entire election may not be falsified, I have no doubt that many votes were falsified.

Yup, looks like political correctness will be making a return.

--

I have been leaning Biden since election night and just being realistic with the popular vote and then an expansion of his lead in the needed battleground states that he ultimately won.

But looking at things at another angle - imagine all you know is that the national election was decided by 109,418 votes. That's awfully close, but not really painting the entire picture.

And we have definitely seen a bunch of things that need to be looked into. Like I said, dead people, folks who moved, software "glitches", watchers not allowed and more... the hardest state to overcome thus sits at a Biden win by 45,646 thus far, and the least to overcome thus far is a state win by 10,610 votes.

More than close enough to be deserving of recounts and looking into, same as Gore.

--

Hilarious watching the democrat friends screaming/crying victory since CNN/MSNBC/FOX or AP news has declared for Biden. Weren't we just called fascist fucks for similar? :thumb:

They may as well enjoy it though as I honestly don't see it changing. Whether looking at it as a sweep, or as close wins in 4 battleground states.

--

Nevada Whistleblower: Workers Instructed to Process Illegitimate Ballots

A whistleblower who worked for Nevada’s Clark County Elections Department listed a series of instances of nefarious behavior they witnessed in the days leading up to the election, including poll workers processing illegitimate ballots as well as non-poll workers forming a “human wall” near a Biden/Harris van to block the view of individuals purportedly filling out what the whistleblower believes to have been ballots.

In a sworn affidavit signed November 8, the whistleblower, who served as a poll worker, detailed “concerns over election polling place intimidation and voter fraud.”

One of the main concerns revolved around what the whistleblower described as the processing of illegal ballots. According to the affidavit, a team leader and two assistants told poll workers to advise those who wanted to register to vote but did not have the proper ID to make an appointment with DMV. They were then told that they could bring in proof of their appointment confirmation — which the whistleblower described as “either a paper copy or show icon [on] their phone to us” — and be registered based on that confirmation alone.

“They were then permitted to vote with a provisional ballot, even though their appointments were not until January of 2021. We were told this was being allowed all over the Valley, at all polling places,” the affidavit reads.

Poll workers were allegedly instructed to “add two zeros (’00’) to the DMV confirmation number and put it where the Driver’s License/ID number was supposed to go when we filled in the registration form on the line.”

The whistleblower also detailed the consistent presence of a Biden/Harris bus, tent, or table in the parking lot, which offered “food, drink, and political memorabilia to voters.”

“It was a very visible feature in a very narrow parking lot. On several days they had speakers, dances, music and other festivities going on,” the affidavit reads.

The whistleblower alleges that the team leader had to repeatedly address the Biden/Harris group, reminding them to maintain a 100-foot distance from the polling place.

The whistleblower also detailed an incident observed during a lunch break. In late October, the whistleblower “personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail-in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against the side of the Biden/Harris van.”

“The same two people who marked the ballots then put the marked ballots in official pink and white envelopes. These individuals were not poll workers,” the affidavit reads. Others then formed what the whistleblower described as a “human wall” in an apparent attempt to block the view of the individuals handling the envelopes:

https://i.imgur.com/O1AvUpy.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/09/nevada-whistleblower-workers-instructed-process-illegitimate-ballots/

Nevada Clark County Election Official Won’t Investigate Fraud Allegations Until ‘Post-Election’

Nevada Clark County Registrar of Voters, Joe Gloria, said his office has received allegations of voter fraud but will not investigate them until “post-election.”

“We do have some reports that have come in that we’re logging for reporting. But we’re definitely going to do an investigation, and we’ll deal with them once the canvass is finished,” Gloria (pictured) said during a Saturday press conference in response to questions involving potential voter fraud. However, the investigation will not start immediately.

“The votes are in the system at this point, so we’ll have to after the election, post-election, go after anything that’s been reported at this time,” he added.

“.@ClarkCountyNV asked for proof. We have presented proof. But, they won’t get around to investigating until after the election…,” the Nevada GOP remarked:

https://i.imgur.com/ADxsXYW.png

Last week, Gloria claimed he was “not aware of any improper ballots that are being processed” in his county, which is responsible for the lion’s share of ballots in the state.

On Thursday, the Nevada GOP announced its legal team sent a criminal referral to Attorney General William Barr (R) “regarding at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/09/nevada-clark-county-election-official-says-they-wont-investigate-reports-of-fraud-until-post-election/

Bret Baier Deletes Tweet that Exposed Exploding Backlash Against Fox News

The Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier has deleted a tweet that proved the backlash against the disgraced cable news network has exploded.

On Saturday, yours truly wrote about how the backlash against Fox News hit Defcon 1. To backfill my case, I specifically focused on the withering responses to an innocuous tweet posted by Fox’s Special Report anchor Bret Baier…

“Join me + @marthamaccallum tonight 8pmET on @FoxNews”:

https://i.imgur.com/bEYWP5v.png

That’s it. That was all Baier tweeted. Nothing controversial. Nothing about the election. He didn’t try to defend his disgraced network’s indefensible decision to call Arizona early, a state that a week later is still too close to call.

All Baier did, as I pointed out Saturday, was ask people to tune in–as anodyne a tweet that was ever tweeted, and yet, the replies, tens of thousands of them, were (according to my good faith look) withering, brutal, and by a margin of around 100-to-1, if not higher.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/11/09/bret-baier-deletes-tweet-exposed-exploding-backlash-fox-news/

Estonian Govt Minister Resigns After Calling U.S. Election ‘Falsified’, Joe and Hunter Biden ‘Corrupt Characters’

Estonia’s Minister of the Interior has resigned from government after branding Joe and Hunter Biden ‘”corrupt characters” and the U.S. election results “falsified”.

Mart Helme, co-founder of the Estonian Conservative People’s Party (EKRE), left the Baltic NATO and EU member’s coalition government as a result of controversy around comments he made on TRE radio station.

The Estonian had suggested Biden was the beneficiary of a “deep state” which likes to “smuggle in scumbags — corrupt scumbags who can be blackmailed. Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are corrupt characters.”

He said that he believed Donald Trump “win eventually”, despite the currently projected results — but not without the possibility of civil conflict.

“It will happen as a result of an immense struggle, maybe even bloodshed, but justice will win in the end,” he predicted.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/09/stonian-minister-resigns-govt-after-calling-u-s-election-falsified-joe-hunter-biden-corrupt-characters/

BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA – 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

Huge news tonight. There are reportedly 132,000 change of address flags in Fulton County, Georgia ballots. These ballots are likely ineligible.

Kyle Becker and People’s Pundit on Twitter announced moments ago that 132,000 ballots in Fulton Country Georgia are likely ineligible.

https://i.imgur.com/1B0AWiZ.png

As noted above, the current difference between President Trump and Joe Biden after days of ballot harvesting by the left is around 10,000 ballots.

If these ballots are deemed ineligible, the state of Georgia is almost certainly won by President Trump and this is before the illegal voter harvesting in recent days is addressed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-breaking-news-georgia-132000-ballots-fulton-county-georgia-identified-likely-ineligible/

Captured in Real Time: That Moment in Virginia at 5:12 AM Where they Took 169,000 Votes Off the State Totals

Data scientist Sarah Eaglesfield was tracking the vote counts in Virginia in real-time on Election night and into the following morning.

Eaglesfield noticed a glitch in the Virgina vote counting.

At 5:12 AM the state lost 169,000 votes from 5:07 AM to 5:12 AM in the morning.

President Trump was smashing expectations and liberal media predictions in the state on Election night.

That was all solved at 5 AM.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/captured-real-time-moment-virginia-512-took-169000-votes-off-state-totals/

“They Took a Victory from Donald Trump and They Called it a Lie…This Country is Under Attack.” – Attorney Lin Wood On Why He Joined Trump’s Legal Team

Top attorney Lin Wood spoke at a rally in Georgia on Saturday about why he joined the Trump team in its fight against Democrats, Big Media and Big Tech lies and attempts to steal the election for Joe Biden. He was outstanding.

Wood began his speech on why he was joining the Trump team with this:

I was sitting around Tuesday night watching the election returns, I’ve loved politics all my life, since I first voted in 1972. And I saw what I assumed was going to happen. I saw President Trump building up what I believed was going to be almost an historic landslide victory. Then all the sudden every network, including FOX News, started doing what they do best – they started lying to the American public. And they took a victory from Donald Trump and they called it a lie. They took a defeat from Joe Biden and lied and said he won. And they sent you to bed, turning off the count of the vote so you could wake up the next morning like I did and go ‘What happened?’

What happened? When I was asked by President Trump to help him in Georgia and perhaps other places around this country, I said ‘yeah’…

…I said yes because there is a cloud over this country. And if we don’t get it right and we don’t figure out what happened that night, that cloud is going to get darker and darker until it turns into a storm cloud and we’re going to lose our freedom. So it is time to fight back…

… This is a constitutional crisis and if we don’t fix it and find out what happened and get it right, we’re going to lose our constitutional rights…

…43 years of practicing law I never dreamed the day would come where I would be in the United States of America and there would be censorship. If they take away your right to free speech what are they going to take away next?…

…Let’s find out what happened. This is about truth versus lies…

…If you don’t think this was planned, enjoy losing your freedom under the Kamala Harris Administration. And she’s not going to be running this country. There are people who are going to running this country who are rich, they’re globalists, some don’t even live here, a lot of them are involved with foreign countries.

It’s time to tell the truth and be truthful and face the truth. This country is under attack. This was nothing more than a revolution. They’re trying to take away your rights. They’re trying to take away your Constitution. They’re trying to take away ultimately your freedom. Don’t let them do it. Donald Trump is for the people that’s why the people voted for him…

… [Trump] he’s troubled because he sees what being done to the people…

…I’d like to see the Republicans stand up for this President. I’ve watched him for 4 years and he’s been out there fighting for the people and he’s almost always been fighting by himself….

… It’s time for us to fight for Donald Trump.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/took-victory-donald-trump-called-lie-country-attack-attorney-lin-wood-joined-trumps-legal-team/

I could be wrong, but believe this is a wishful thinking scenario. Again, I think cheating galore and fraud took place. The lying and censorship over the years & now election BS, hurts the integrity of our elections.

With all the Recounts, Investigations, Audits and Court Cases This Election Is Far From Over

When taking an honest look at the current status of the 2020 Electoral College map, President Trump is leading Joe Biden with many states still being counted, or already in recounts. When taking this into consideration, President Trump is winning.

Ian on Twitter made this point yesterday:

https://i.imgur.com/z7CVigv.png

This race is not close to being over and the media’s coordinated effort to steal this election and their collusion in calling the election for Joe Biden is a lie.

Here that the states in question and why:

North Carolina and Alaska for some reason stopped counting on election night rather than call the election for President Trump. Combined there are 18 votes in these states, 15 in North Caroling and 3 in Alaska. It appears clear, based on state actions that the Democrats are trying to steal Republican wins in these states. There is no legitimate reason for the vote delay other than suppression of a Trump win or the theft of the Presidential or Senate races in these states.

Arizona is also still counting but despite this the media, taking FOX news lead, called Arizona for Biden with only 85% of the vote in. The Trump team still believes they have a chance to win this state outright. Again, there is no reason for delaying this count. It should have been completed on election night like far bigger states, Texas and Florida. Arizona has 11 electoral college votes.

There is one delegate in Nebraska that is not ready to be called. This vote too has questionable results.

Finally, there is massive Democrat fraud in Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania. There were a large number of Biden only ballots dumped early in the morning on the day after the election in Wisconsin and Michigan. Republicans are not being allowed into the counting rooms in Nevada, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania had over a million ballots appear after election night. Georgia found tens of thousands of votes after the election to overcome the 100,000 vote lead for President Trump in that state. These states are a mess with much more going on to steal the election for Joe Biden.

Overall right now President Trump is leading in the Presidential race. The fact that the media will not report this and will call the race for senile Joe Biden tells you all you need to know about today’s really evil media. Have faith, trust your eyes not their lies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/recounts-investigations-audits-court-cases-election-far/

Full size image from above for easier reading.

https://i.imgur.com/LvjGIZY.png