PDA

View Full Version : OJ in prison orange

Trigg
09-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Maybe they'll lock him up this time???????

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3611324&page=1

Police arrested former football star O.J. Simpson at a Las Vegas hotel Sunday after police say he and five men robbed two sports memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in their hotel room.

Simpson is being held at the Clark County Detention Center without bail until Thursday, but ABC News has learned that Simpson's attorney plans to file an emergency motion requesting an emergency bail hearing by 10 a.m.

Bruce Fromong, one of the dealers in the room and a former friend of Simpson, said today on "Good Morning America" that Simpson was the last person who came through the door.

"The thing in my mind as soon as I saw him, I'm thinking, 'O.J., how can you be this dumb?'" Fromong said. "He didn't need to be there.

truthmatters
09-17-2007, 11:31 AM
I love the image of him sitting in a down town Vegas jail cell with puking drunks surrounding him.

Trigg
09-17-2007, 02:29 PM
I love the image of him sitting in a down town Vegas jail cell with puking drunks surrounding him.

Darn, missed that one. I liked the one with him in shackles.

Poor OJ :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-17-2007, 02:46 PM
This could end up like Al Capone. Didn't he eventually end up in jail for tax evasion?

Gaffer
09-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Here we go again. Months and months of the oj trial on every news channel. To hell with the war we got an oj trial to cover.

Dilloduck
09-17-2007, 08:30 PM
pretty shakey case---let the MF walk----I could care less--I'm tired of seeing his mug

waterrescuedude2000
09-17-2007, 08:44 PM
pretty shakey case---let the MF walk----I could care less--I'm tired of seeing his mug

We all know he got away with murder as far as the criminal side went. However he was ordered to pay a tremedous amount in a wrongful death suit. Anyways the father of Ron Goldman was on the radio today saying that if OJ did go to jail it would be better than nothing.

April15
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Waterrescuer I want that avatar. OJ in orange is a oxymoron.

waterrescuedude2000
09-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Waterrescuer I want that avatar. OJ in orange is a oxymoron.

I saw a picture of hillary with her hand like that and justhad to make it like it is now. I figured it comes pretty close to how Hillary truly is. This really shows her true colors.

darin
09-18-2007, 04:53 PM
I wonder if OJ is doing this on purpose. I wonder if he WANTS to go to jail due to the guilt from killing Ron and Nicole.