PDA

View Full Version : Is social media reform a bi-partisan issue?

tailfins
11-10-2020, 10:48 AM
https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-bill-russo-facebook-misinformation-social-media-attack-2020-11

A top Biden staffer accused Facebook of 'shredding the fabric of our democracy' — yet another sign the social-media giant should fear the new administration

jimnyc
11-10-2020, 01:38 PM
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google... Silicon Valley leftists.

Seems as if after Queen Hillary the anointed one was beaten - leftists got together for change.

As they were collectively crying and posting their woes online - that's when they realized that they were all own and ran by lefties.

The MSM in CBS, NBC, ABC & also CNN, MSNBC - they also realized suddenly - that hey, look at all of us in the MSM crying, I think we're all of the left.

All of the above lied more than ever before for 4 straight years. They created and invented stories and scandals about Trump. Refused to even cover anything negative about the left, and if it got out, just revert back to lying about it. Create as much hatred & animosity based purely on lies.

I think that was the biggest story of the Trump era lying - by the left - and sworn obstruction by the left. And planned division in the country - and they got it.

tailfins
11-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google... Silicon Valley leftists.

Seems as if after Queen Hillary the anointed one was beaten - leftists got together for change.

As they were collectively crying and posting their woes online - that's when they realized that they were all own and ran by lefties.

The MSM in CBS, NBC, ABC & also CNN, MSNBC - they also realized suddenly - that hey, look at all of us in the MSM crying, I think we're all of the left.

All of the above lied more than ever before for 4 straight years. They created and invented stories and scandals about Trump. Refused to even cover anything negative about the left, and if it got out, just revert back to lying about it. Create as much hatred & animosity based purely on lies.

I think that was the biggest story of the Trump era lying - by the left - and sworn obstruction by the left. And planned division in the country - and they got it.

Should the right leverage the left's hatred of capitalist entities to short-circuit left-wing capitalist entities to the detriment of Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. ?