PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

jimnyc
11-11-2020, 04:23 PM
I was wrong about Biden being toast. I truly thought that when all of the Ukraine stuff fully came out that no way he was the candidate. But it never happened. Only pieces came out here and there on Fox in the beginning or covered by conservatives.

I was wrong about what the democrats did to Trump over 4 years, right in America's face, and that it would severely hurt them at the polls.

I thought perhaps one last chance with the Hunter Biden laptop issue - but the left knew that too and went into hyperdrive to prevent America from seeing as much of it as possible.

I thought America would be sick and tired of all of the antics and then followed by all of the antics in the streets this year. I guess I was wrong here too.

I thought that America would be angry about all of the lying directly in our faces from both democrats and the MSM. I don't know if they just didn't get angry or if the lying actually worked on many and therefore they weren't aware of the lying.

Just so many things that I thought America would be sick and tired of. Things I thought would cancel Joe Biden's chances of even winning his nomination, let alone the presidency. It appears as if I was wrong about much of it and I'm man enough to admit it.

But this is NOT to dismiss the votes from over 70 million people that perhaps did see all of this and agrees. :dunno:

But my confidence in many things and how I thought the election would play out, I was just simply wrong in many respects.

So I hate myself, but I hate the non-stop lying leftists even more. :dev2:

Kathianne
11-11-2020, 05:10 PM
I don’t think that any honest person doesn’t have political regrets one way or another. I’ve always tried to keep myself honest, most importantly to myself. Win or lose my choices have good or bad to them.

Without dealing with with the past 50 years, just recent; I’m glad I never voted Obama, worst President ever. Not only on what his policies were, but what he did to this country.

I’m not sorry for rejecting Trump and the promised chaos. He succeeded beyond anything I could have imagined.

He did surprise me time and again with his policies, almost all of which worked for the betterment of the country. His accomplishments in foreign affairs has been shockingly good. He’s been vilified in the press and by Congressional committees and lied about since the beginning. Witch-hunt doesn’t do it service.

Never such a flawed or gifted president since Nixon.

I voted against the Democrats and the damage they were perpetuating upon the country. I wanted him to win, I believe he was the best choice available.

I think he should have the time to make his legal case. I’m concerned what happens if he wins or more likely doesn’t. Those possibilities are for another thread. Right now my concern is his not accepting what for him appears to be unacceptable. He appears to have already threatened the Secretary of State of Georgia, through the two R Senators for runoffs. IMO he should be focused on his own chances, but cognizant of what’s important in the Senate and keeping the peace. If he blows everything up, there’s no way things are going to be salvageable for the foreseeable future. Putting America First should be more than a slogan.

Kathianne
11-11-2020, 05:17 PM
I won’t be shocked should he pull out a miracle, but...
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/11/11/wapo-trumps-fraud-claims-getting-tossed-court/

near time to work, phone writing is suck at. Would be good for people to miss good times, not believing his temper caused what is likely to happen under Biden.

jimnyc
11-11-2020, 05:43 PM
I think Trump, troubles and all that came with him, was always about making America his first priority. Also that the media was corrupt. These are things he stood for for many decades. So I doubt he planned for such for decades.

And I think he did come in and do his best to put America first. He gave his salary away to worthy causes every quarter & also put his life on the backburner during his term. And then still put America first.

Both with his foreign policy and success within, he had his successes in the face of non-stop obstruction from the get go. And in the face of impeachment from day one. Unprecedented obstruction and negativity and things made up about him daily. Just imagine for a second that they all forgave and forgot on day one and worked together since it's better for America. Worked the best they could in congress to get things done and face harsh things head on together. That there was no made up reason and no impeachment taking up 3 years. That everyone just had an opportunity to work. How many hours and days were spent on BS and negativity? All could have been used for good. Just imagine though, all the good results and accomplishments & wonder where it would stand if folks in congress ever decided to actually work, and work together. I could post a long list of his accomplishments but it doesn't matter.

I'll take any republican over a lying leftist, or the leftists of today and all that they stand for. They wanna blame Trump for everything from day one. And perhaps he didn't do himself any favors at times on Twitter or his press conferences - but his actions and words were truly nothing in comparison to the words and actions of the left during the very same time.

Kathianne
11-11-2020, 08:10 PM
I think Trump, troubles and all that came with him, was always about making America his first priority. Also that the media was corrupt. These are things he stood for for many decades. So I doubt he planned for such for decades.

And I think he did come in and do his best to put America first. He gave his salary away to worthy causes every quarter & also put his life on the backburner during his term. And then still put America first.

Both with his foreign policy and success within, he had his successes in the face of non-stop obstruction from the get go. And in the face of impeachment from day one. Unprecedented obstruction and negativity and things made up about him daily. Just imagine for a second that they all forgave and forgot on day one and worked together since it's better for America. Worked the best they could in congress to get things done and face harsh things head on together. That there was no made up reason and no impeachment taking up 3 years. That everyone just had an opportunity to work. How many hours and days were spent on BS and negativity? All could have been used for good. Just imagine though, all the good results and accomplishments & wonder where it would stand if folks in congress ever decided to actually work, and work together. I could post a long list of his accomplishments but it doesn't matter.

I'll take any republican over a lying leftist, or the leftists of today and all that they stand for. They wanna blame Trump for everything from day one. And perhaps he didn't do himself any favors at times on Twitter or his press conferences - but his actions and words were truly nothing in comparison to the words and actions of the left during the very same time.
I agree with you up to this point. If he somehow pulls this recount off; we live with what follows.

if he continues to say it’s stolen, fake, etc., that is not good for the country.

Don’t have to like the rules, but the timeline is fixed.

SassyLady
11-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Imagine the hatred and lies that will spew if he wins. I wouldn't doubt the Deep State will try to assassinate him. I know he's trying to put American values first but at what cost?