PDA

View Full Version : Biden Covid Advisor Calls For Unconstitutional 4-6 Week Nationwide Lockdown

jimnyc
11-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Oh joyous days to come! :rolleyes:

--

Biden Covid Advisor Calls For Unconstitutional 4-6 Week Nationwide Lockdown to ‘Revive Economy’

Joe Biden’s Covid advisor Dr. Michael Osterholm called for an unconstitutional 4-6 week nationwide lockdown “like they did in New Zealand and Australia.”

Osterholm said a 6 week nationwide lockdown would get Covid under control and revive the economy.

We know that lockdowns do not work.

We also know that lockdowns destroy jobs and destroy the economy.

“We could pay for a package right now to cover all of the wages, lost wages for individual workers for losses to small companies to medium-sized companies or city, state, county governments. We could do all of that,” Osterholm said. “If we did that, then we could lockdown for four-to-six weeks.”

CNBC reported:

Shutting down businesses and paying people for lost wages for four to six weeks could help keep the coronavirus pandemic in check and get the economy on track until a vaccine is approved and distributed, said Dr. Michael Osterholm.

Osterholm, who serves as director of the Center of Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, said earlier this week that the country is headed toward “Covid hell.” Cases are rising as more people grow tired of wearing masks and social distancing, suffering from so-called “pandemic fatigue,” he said Wednesday. Colder weather is also driving people indoors where the virus can spread more easily.

A nationwide lockdown would drive the number of new cases and hospitalizations down to manageable levels while the world awaits a vaccine, he told Yahoo Finance on Wednesday.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/biden-covid-advisor-calls-unconstitutional-4-6-week-nationwide-lockdown-revive-economy/

pete311
11-11-2020, 07:26 PM
yeah or we can keep not wearing masks and going to bars and celebrate 400k deaths. Can't wait!

icansayit
11-11-2020, 07:50 PM
yeah or we can keep not wearing masks and going to bars and celebrate 400k deaths. Can't wait!

Or do you sit around all day, never going out or driving your car with a mask on?

Be honest with yourself for once. Are you now, or have you ever had COVID???

SassyLady
11-11-2020, 08:09 PM
How will shutting down during holiday season help Economy? Oh, wait, Trump is President. No shutdown during holidays.

jimnyc
11-12-2020, 01:40 PM

You mean like the protesters and violent scumbag leftists who did so for months on end in the streets, and not a peep from you? And fully supported by the dems and MSM.
Basically, anytime someone remotely did so on the right, it was pointed out and everyone was nazi spreaders - But when the left did so, it was all joy and a summer of love!

You're a hypocrite, Pete. And fit into the category of growing idiocy in this country quite nicely. In fact, that's where you are a super spreader!

Acceptable if the left does it and anyone on the right is responsible for millions of deaths. Tolerate all of us that are no longer men and women, and we are whatever gender we feel like being at any time, and if you don't tolerate it you are a racist, deplorable, homophobe and blah blah blah. More like just blah blah blah from you of course.

Just enjoy and prep for the next 4 years. I hope that every single democrat agenda gets blocked and obstructed in any way possible. I hope they just create negativity around every last thing & ensure Americans know about racist Joe's history & the entire family profiting off the name for favors. Hopefully there will be investigation after investigation, hampering and slowing things down, whether the things being investigated are fully legit or not. With any luck, the same shit show is returned x10.

But I doubt it though - as folks on the right just tend to be better people overall than the folks on the left. Decent people up against people that are, not so decent, to say it nicely. But truth is the truth - and words, actions and history back that up quite easily.

Kathianne
11-12-2020, 01:48 PM
You mean like the protesters and violent scumbag leftists who did so for months on end in the streets, and not a peep from you? And fully supported by the dems and MSM.
Basically, anytime someone remotely did so on the right, it was pointed out and everyone was nazi spreaders - But when the left did so, it was all joy and a summer of love!

You're a hypocrite, Pete. And fit into the category of growing idiocy in this country quite nicely. In fact, that's where you are a super spreader!

Acceptable if the left does it and anyone on the right is responsible for millions of deaths. Tolerate all of us that are no longer men and women, and we are whatever gender we feel like being at any time, and if you don't tolerate it you are a racist, deplorable, homophobe and blah blah blah. More like just blah blah blah from you of course.

Just enjoy and prep for the next 4 years. I hope that every single democrat agenda gets blocked and obstructed in any way possible. I hope they just create negativity around every last thing & ensure Americans know about racist Joe's history & the entire family profiting off the name for favors. Hopefully there will be investigation after investigation, hampering and slowing things down, whether the things being investigated are fully legit or not. With any luck, the same shit show is returned x10.

But I doubt it though - as folks on the right just tend to be better people overall than the folks on the left. Decent people up against people that are, not so decent, to say it nicely. But truth is the truth - and words, actions and history back that up quite easily.

It looks like the Progressives may well be the thorn in Biden's side, even in ways I didn't think. They basically are threatening to not go along with any 'moderate' moves, whether in policies or appointments. Should be fun. :popcorn:

jimnyc
11-12-2020, 02:01 PM
It looks like the Progressives may well be the thorn in Biden's side, even in ways I didn't think. They basically are threatening to not go along with any 'moderate' moves, whether in policies or appointments. Should be fun. :popcorn:

A long time back there were all kinds of threats from the Sanders crowd. Beyond that point now, but seems like those folks and the AOC's and far leftists are demanding their way in, demanding their agendas get propped up. That's the incoming fight I assumed would happen, 'ol Joe trying to moderate between the center folks and "normal" lefties & the cuckoo's.

And I think it's popcorn time watching much of it play out & then also if he doesn't find a magical way to make it work, even more harm comes in 2022.

Kathianne
11-12-2020, 02:04 PM
A long time back there were all kinds of threats from the Sanders crowd. Beyond that point now, but seems like those folks and the AOC's and far leftists are demanding their way in, demanding their agendas get propped up. That's the incoming fight I assumed would happen, 'ol Joe trying to moderate between the center folks and "normal" lefties & the cuckoo's.

And I think it's popcorn time watching much of it play out & then also if he doesn't find a magical way to make it work, even more harm comes in 2022.

Yes, AOC crowd and then there's BLM both of which are still all 'defund the police.' Not a winning message. LOL!