PDA

View Full Version : We're all racists!

jimnyc
11-12-2020, 02:28 PM
The left has a serious racism issue. No matter the issue, things always end up with someone being a racist. They have been using this tool & saying it so often and to so many people & for so long - that they now do see racism everywhere. And not because it's there but rather because it's just like a natural response now. "Ummm parrot, polly wanna cracker, what, you racist!"

--

On Election Night, American Racism Was Quantified

And it’s worse than we thought. But at least we know what we’re dealing with, and I’m starting now.

Lest someone deem me a pessimist or, worse, a fatalist, I shall begin on a note of optimism: My mother, a Black woman who was born in Alabama near the inception of the civil-rights movement, voted for the first time in more than three damn decades.

Three!

Be that as it may, the vote tally in the election of Joseph R. Biden Jr. confirmed for me that we do not have, nor have we ever had, anything resembling a United States of America, affirmed for me that for a multitude of people who believe they are white, the Civil War is not some bygone lost cause but a perennial imperative to secure their supremacy—a calling they heed even if it harms large numbers of them, even, goddamnyoume, if the ultimate expense is their (and our) assured extinction.

To understand what I feel about 2020, I must recollect the election of 2016, back when I was a professor at NYU, slugged the morning after into my favorite diner on campus, ordered my waffles, and sat crestfallen in a booth. The servers, most of them Turkish immigrants, were not only not dejected by the results, they were bopping around the restaurant with wide-ass grins. The source of their levity was confirmed when one of them nudged the banker type in the booth ahead of me. “Heey, Trump. You vote for Trumpp? he said and flashed a thumbs-up. The man smirked and nodded yes.

Rest - https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a34629033/2020-election-trump-voters-racist/

tailfins
11-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Start referring to them as defamers who will say or do anything.

jimnyc
11-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Start referring to them as defamers who will say or do anything.

Thing is, they KNOW they are lying daily. Hell, how many have been busted this way or that way, only to follow things up by lying again?

The entire party did so after the DNI stated outright and definitively that Hunter Biden's laptop was NOT Russian disinformation. 5 seconds later the MSM reported on Russian disinformation and all democrat twitnits came out of the woodwork to post shit about Russia's involvement. And after Russia Russia Russia with Trump collusion falling flat - they ran on 4 years of Russian bullshit, being proved wrong, and running on it again and again and again.

Kathianne
11-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Thing is, they KNOW they are lying daily. Hell, how many have been busted this way or that way, only to follow things up by lying again?

The entire party did so after the DNI stated outright and definitively that Hunter Biden's laptop was NOT Russian disinformation. 5 seconds later the MSM reported on Russian disinformation and all democrat twitnits came out of the woodwork to post shit about Russia's involvement. And after Russia Russia Russia with Trump collusion falling flat - they ran on 4 years of Russian bullshit, being proved wrong, and running on it again and again and again.

Not so sure we're not entering a period of civil war within both parties. I was reading somewhere this morning, that we may well see lots of leaking about 'that damn laptop,' but from the left. Of course they'll later blame the right.

Meanwhile it seems that the administration is also making a list of republicans that have broken loyalty with Trump, threatening to brief Biden, figuring both he and Harris have the prior vetting and not wanting a repeat of what happened with Bush, cited as a contributing factor to 9/11 attacks.

I don't think much work is going to get done, it will be all fighting and dirty tricks.

KarlMarx
11-12-2020, 09:21 PM
This is a tactic of the Left. First, take an emotionally charged word like “rape”, “racist”, “bigot”. Second, redefine the word to fit their purpose, e.g. a racist is anyone that disagrees with the Left. Third, don’t let anyone know that the word they are using has been redefined.

The result? When the public hears the word “racist”, they automatically assume that it means “having a belief that one race is superior to others”. Voila! Instant character assassination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimnyc
11-13-2020, 04:58 PM
Not so sure we're not entering a period of civil war within both parties. I was reading somewhere this morning, that we may well see lots of leaking about 'that damn laptop,' but from the left. Of course they'll later blame the right.

I don't care how it comes out, but the FULL truth needs to be known. If it needs to be dropped out there - so be it, so long as it's not done illegally. But seems like the laptop and all of it's contents are there. Simply disclose the entire thing. Maybe a copy of it going to a long list of lawyers, news agencies (one can try) - but send them to ALL and not just the main TV companies, but maybe like 500 agencies out there that maybe want to get the scoop written.

I have no doubt that the laptop and all of it's contents and emails are legit. From sexual assault on a child to all kinds of wheels and deals with other countries making money off of the Biden name, and whatever favors. China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Romania, Oman, Luxembourg, France.... That's a lot of folks "looking to garner favor" with Joe Biden in the white house.

Just a 5 second shrug off on the news doesn't cut it for me. I want questions answered and specifics about the ton of info from business partners and the emails. An investigation needs to be done and folks should be contacted in these countries.

I can't stand politicians skating on crimes and thinking the office is there for their profiting.

icansayit
11-13-2020, 08:00 PM
Anybody remember when Obama's friends called ALL VETERANS home grown terrorists???

Don't care what they call me anyhow. Most of the words they use are tested, and said in front of HUGE Mirror's that can't talk back because the DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE THERE!
https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-world-is-a-mirror-for-us-whatever-you-say-about-others-is-really-how-you-feel-about-deepak-chopra-63-31-57.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/nXpcGdwXwFeTPkRu_4obdzD60eaqYB9I5WONwqu2G4mD6IEb9t 1-zyvyU-WBrWt4C1AK13_oUSkk_mJwMcqNThkMrsthIoUopyzaF6SyoyXs pec_-TfkbLXs73WHpMhkC0bohI3BLt6FSQ