PDA

View Full Version : Google Showed Voting Reminders Only to Liberals for Days Before Election

tailfins
11-14-2020, 10:06 AM
https://www.westernjournal.com/expert-smoking-gun-data-reveals-google-showed-voting-reminders-liberals-days-election

“But I can say that we had recruited a diverse group of 733 registered voters, Republicans, Democrats and independents. And I can say that during that period of time our field agents who identified themselves as liberal all got this vote reminder in Google’s homepage. I can say that, among those who call themselves conservative, not a single person saw that reminder on the homepage.
“That’s a strange thing to see on a computer screen when you’re looking at data because you have 100 percent in one group, and zero percent in the other group. One doesn’t see that very often. Let’s put it this way: You don’t need to do a statistical analysis to see if there’s any difference between the two groups — 100 percent versus zero percent.”

This is how the election was REALLY stolen. Fixating on the vote count is a distraction.

pete311
11-14-2020, 12:02 PM
Not only is this study flawed as hell, but if you're banking on a search engine to remind people to vote, you don't deserve to run a country. Fucking pathetic.

tailfins
11-14-2020, 01:08 PM
Not only is this study flawed as hell, but if you're banking on a search engine to remind people to vote, you don't deserve to run a country. Fucking pathetic.

The elephant in the room was social media blocking information about Biden's "Laptop from Hell" and his corruption at the hands of the Chicoms. This is but one piece of the puzzle where social media has turned into control of the flow of information.

SassyLady
11-14-2020, 10:05 PM
It's pathetic you missed the point.
@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) ... Conservatives didn't need to be reminded ... only the idiots on the left needed to be reminded according to Google. Really sad day that Google thinks only the liberals need to be reminded because they can't be trusted to figure it out on their own. .

BTW ... which college did you attend?