PDA

View Full Version : It Would Be ‘Enormously Insulting’ For Biden To Leave Progressives Out Of Cabinet

jimnyc
11-20-2020, 01:49 PM
Psycho 'Tards will be nipping at his ankles while in office and I'm worried about who he lets in there and who has more power. Think AOC with any more power or input than she already has. Or Ilhan Omar, who's continuing her anti-American ways, latest about catholics. Really any of them. And that's also why Georgia and getting one of those seats is so important. Bad enough if one of these twits gets a promotion somehow, but then has even more bite behind them.

---

Bernie Sanders: It Would Be ‘Enormously Insulting’ For Biden To Leave Progressives Out Of Cabinet

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders said in an interview published Friday that it would be “enormously insulting” for President-elect Joe Biden to leave progressives out of his cabinet.

“It seems to me pretty clear that progressive views need to be expressed within a Biden administration,” Sanders told The Associated Press.

“It would be, for example, enormously insulting if Biden put together a ‘team of rivals’ — and there’s some discussion that that’s what he intends to do — which might include Republicans and conservative Democrats — but which ignored the progressive community.”

Sanders and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren are at the top of progressives’ wish list to fill out a Biden cabinet.

Sanders, who was Biden’s closest challenger in the Democratic presidential primary, said on Nov. 11 that he would be Biden’s Labor secretary if asked to join the administration. Warren is reportedly eyeing the top post at the Treasury Department.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/20/bernie-sanders-biden-cabinet/

Kathianne
11-20-2020, 02:57 PM
Psycho 'Tards will be nipping at his ankles while in office and I'm worried about who he lets in there and who has more power. Think AOC with any more power or input than she already has. Or Ilhan Omar, who's continuing her anti-American ways, latest about catholics. Really any of them. And that's also why Georgia and getting one of those seats is so important. Bad enough if one of these twits gets a promotion somehow, but then has even more bite behind them.

---

Bernie Sanders: It Would Be ‘Enormously Insulting’ For Biden To Leave Progressives Out Of Cabinet

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders said in an interview published Friday that it would be “enormously insulting” for President-elect Joe Biden to leave progressives out of his cabinet.

“It seems to me pretty clear that progressive views need to be expressed within a Biden administration,” Sanders told The Associated Press.

“It would be, for example, enormously insulting if Biden put together a ‘team of rivals’ — and there’s some discussion that that’s what he intends to do — which might include Republicans and conservative Democrats — but which ignored the progressive community.”

Sanders and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren are at the top of progressives’ wish list to fill out a Biden cabinet.

Sanders, who was Biden’s closest challenger in the Democratic presidential primary, said on Nov. 11 that he would be Biden’s Labor secretary if asked to join the administration. Warren is reportedly eyeing the top post at the Treasury Department.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/20/bernie-sanders-biden-cabinet/

Pretty sure there is first going to be the literal or figurative civil wars within the two parties. Going to splinter-progressive/traditional Dems and populists/traditional Rep.

Then the 'winner' of each of these will have to go at it with the other. This too me is where things could truly become violent-with only 1 victor to rule.