PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion

Kathianne
11-20-2020, 04:11 PM
What do you all think of President Trump apparently pressuring the MI representatives to ignore the vote count and commit electoral votes to him? How do you all think even the possible attempt fits into the Constitutional government we purport to respect?

jimnyc
11-20-2020, 05:45 PM
What do you all think of President Trump apparently pressuring the MI representatives to ignore the vote count and commit electoral votes to him? How do you all think even the possible attempt fits into the Constitutional government we purport to respect?

I think in Michigan, Pennsylvania and the other states, that there was some definite bullshit going on. From watchers being pushed back or away, not allowed in, windows blockaded, audio of a few planning on cheating - then the amount of 'software glitches' that took place and were corrected and the fact that they have the ability to run algorithms - I don't trust the integrity of the process as is right now. I hope those that did cheat, get caught and prosecuted - as are those that have already been busted by the feds. I don't see the verified fraud and cheating making much of a dent though. Not gonna change now, anything about folks not being able to stand upon others and watch intently, plus add in the virus and reasoning. And while the software sucks ***, I simply don't see evidence that it was used to reverse votes, subdue votes or really do much outside those known glitches. So that's a wrap in that respect, IMO. Then again add in the events leading up to the election and amount of censorship...

I also do think to an extent that he is doing what some want out of their leader they hired. So I can fully respect taking legal avenues available. And hell, if they disclosed solid evidence of anything then I would say grant them triple the leeway. But with all things considered, it's time to start with the transition and use power and influence in Georgia instead of wasting time.

And if there was even remote evidence, but solid evidence that cheating was done with this software, I might even support his attempts. But at this stage and little evidence to offer, it's back to wasting time again, IMO. I wouldn't support anyone taking the votes out of the voters hands and having just a couple of people deciding the electorates instead. Not unless that's the supreme court and in the face of solid evidence.

SassyLady
11-20-2020, 06:07 PM

I haven't heard that he's talked directly with electors.

I do know that only 30 states legally require electors to vote for candidate that got most votes in their state. And, after the faithless elector suit in 10th District, it was ruled the state can't legally require that anymore.

Not sure about the constitutionality anymore ....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/faithless-elector-court-ruling-just-changed-how-we-pick-our-n1044961

Kathianne
11-20-2020, 06:11 PM
I haven't heard that he's talked directly with electors.

I do know that only 30 states legally require electors to vote for candidate that got most votes in their state. And, after the faithless elector suit in 10th District, it was ruled the state can't legally require that anymore.

Not sure about the constitutionality anymore ....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/faithless-elector-court-ruling-just-changed-how-we-pick-our-n1044961
Hw was meeting with them as I was leaving for work.

SassyLady
11-20-2020, 06:14 PM
Hw was meeting with them as I was leaving for work.

The electors? Wow ... that's unusual.

Kathianne
11-20-2020, 06:15 PM
The electors? Wow ... that's unusual.
Republican legislators.

SassyLady
11-20-2020, 06:26 PM
Republican legislators.

Ok. Aren't the electors already selected. Hillary Clinton was bragging back in October about being an elector in NY.

Why would he think talking to state legislators at this late date accomplish anything?

Kathianne
11-20-2020, 07:34 PM
Ok. Aren't the electors already selected. Hillary Clinton was bragging back in October about being an elector in NY.

Why would he think talking to state legislators at this late date accomplish anything?
Trump wants them to make the changes.

SassyLady
11-21-2020, 12:44 AM
Trump wants them to make the changes.

I think the electors can vote for whomever they want and like in Colorado, if one votes against the popular vote they can be thrown out, fined and replaced. If that's the case, why have electors? Why go through the ceremony on the 14th?

icansayit
11-21-2020, 12:47 AM
He may have been an offensive comedian, but knowing what is happening in America today.
PAY ATTENTION to how accurate his words were then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVJI3HHsWyg&t=40s&ab_channel=BobAlexander

Kathianne
11-21-2020, 01:41 AM
I think the electors can vote for whomever they want and like in Colorado, if one votes against the popular vote they can be thrown out, fined and replaced. If that's the case, why have electors? Why go through the ceremony on the 14th?

They said, 'No, they won't do anything against the citizenry's decision.'

Imagine that your state voted for Trump and Biden was trying this in reverse?

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/11/20/michigan-legislators-met-trump-well-follow-law-normal-process-awarding-states-electors/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnTYV0YW4AITJTT?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
11-21-2020, 10:36 PM
A little birdie tells me algorithms were set by Dominion at 40-1 for Biden day after election so he could catch up to 700,000 vote lead by
@realDonaldTrump

......in Pennsylvania.

That’s how they did it ALLEGEDLY. Every Trump ballot counted as 1 vote. Every Biden ballot counted as 40.