PDA

View Full Version : Dems forget all about 2000, and 2016

jimnyc
11-22-2020, 04:23 PM
Hillary the Hypocrite. Only thing bigger than Trump's ego is Clinton's. With hers along came a sense of entitlement. And her bitching and whining still hasn't stopped 4 years later.

And more of their hypocrisy and Huma Abedin disguising herself as "Heba". Ok, she didn't do so, but who knew she had a sister? I wonder if she has a hubby who has a penis that accidentally fell out while talking to a 15yr old?

And all of this talk of the transition and the harm being done BS... they quickly forget 2000 and they wanted counting to still continue!

** Just a funny, read a story yesterday that Harris-Biden sent out a tweet asking for donations to fund his transition. Many folks stated to F off, that they are hurting and they want money for help not to give away. Folks weren't thrilled any longer now that he won* and still wants money. The honeymoon is over and will remain so until they deliver, just like every other administration.

---

Hillary Clinton Criticizes Donald Trump for Not Conceding: ‘Protecting One Man’s Ego Not Worth Damaging Legitimacy of Democracy’

Failed 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton criticized President Donald Trump via Twitter on Friday for not conceding the election.

“Protecting one man’s ego is not worth damaging the legitimacy of our democracy,” she wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/43YlJiC.png

During a recent interview for the 2020 Reykjavík Global Forum, Clinton said she was looking forward to the future if former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) did end up in the White House as the mainstream media predict.

“I am feeling better than I have felt in four years,” she commented.

However, Trump in a tweet on Saturday asked “Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to ‘flip’ at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election?”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/22/hillary-clinton-criticizes-trump-not-conceding-protecting-one-mans-ego-not-worth-damaging-legitimacy-democracy/

Experts in 2016: Hillary Clinton Should Challenge Results in WI, MI, and PA

A group of computer scientists argued in 2016 that Hillary Clinton should have challenged the results in swing states which could have tipped the election in her favor.

New York magazine reported November 22, 2016:

Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private. …

While it’s important to note the group has not found proof of hacking or manipulation, they are arguing to the campaign that the suspicious pattern merits an independent review — especially in light of the fact that the Obama White House has accused the Russian government of hacking the Democratic National Committee.

The following day, Halderman expanded on his argument via a post on Medium.

“Closer to the election, when it was clear from polling data which states would have close electoral margins, the attackers might spread malware into voting machines in some of these states, rigging the machines to shift a few percent of the vote to favor their desired candidate,” he wrote.

“This malware would likely be designed to remain inactive during pre-election tests, do its dirty business during the election, then erase itself when the polls close. A skilled attacker’s work might leave no visible signs — though the country might be surprised when results in several close states were off from pre-election polls,” Halderman said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/22/experts-2016-hillary-clinton-should-challenge-results-wi-mi-pa/

Huma Abedin’s Sister in 2016: ‘Vote Audit Should Be Done’

The sister of top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin told her friends in 2016 that they should call the Department of Justice (DOJ) to demand a “vote audit.”

Heba Abedin posted an urgent plea to Clinton supporters on Facebook, New York magazine reported on November 22, 2016.

https://i.imgur.com/NReljzP.png

The Eric Holder-led “Department of Justice is tallying phone calls regarding those who want the 2016 Vote Audited,” Abedin wrote on November 22.

“They are starting to recognize there really is something off about the election results as they come in. Considering everything that is at stake, a vote audit should be done,” she argued on this very same day four years ago.

“Call the DOJ … and tell them you want the votes audited. Even if it’s busy, keep calling. It takes a few times to get through because of all the calls being made,” Abedin wrote.

Ultimately, the DOJ did not audit the vote.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/22/huma-abedins-sister-2016-vote-audit-should-be-done/

Kathianne
11-22-2020, 04:28 PM
Hillary the Hypocrite. Only thing bigger than Trump's ego is Clinton's. With hers along came a sense of entitlement. And her bitching and whining still hasn't stopped 4 years later.

And more of their hypocrisy and Huma Abedin disguising herself as "Heba". Ok, she didn't do so, but who knew she had a sister? I wonder if she has a hubby who has a penis that accidentally fell out while talking to a 15yr old?

And all of this talk of the transition and the harm being done BS... they quickly forget 2000 and they wanted counting to still continue!

** Just a funny, read a story yesterday that Harris-Biden sent out a tweet asking for donations to fund his transition. Many folks stated to F off, that they are hurting and they want money for help not to give away. Folks weren't thrilled any longer now that he won* and still wants money. The honeymoon is over and will remain so until they deliver, just like every other administration.

---

Hillary Clinton Criticizes Donald Trump for Not Conceding: ‘Protecting One Man’s Ego Not Worth Damaging Legitimacy of Democracy’

Failed 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton criticized President Donald Trump via Twitter on Friday for not conceding the election.

“Protecting one man’s ego is not worth damaging the legitimacy of our democracy,” she wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/43YlJiC.png

During a recent interview for the 2020 Reykjavík Global Forum, Clinton said she was looking forward to the future if former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) did end up in the White House as the mainstream media predict.

“I am feeling better than I have felt in four years,” she commented.

However, Trump in a tweet on Saturday asked “Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to ‘flip’ at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election?”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/22/hillary-clinton-criticizes-trump-not-conceding-protecting-one-mans-ego-not-worth-damaging-legitimacy-democracy/

Experts in 2016: Hillary Clinton Should Challenge Results in WI, MI, and PA

A group of computer scientists argued in 2016 that Hillary Clinton should have challenged the results in swing states which could have tipped the election in her favor.

New York magazine reported November 22, 2016:

The following day, Halderman expanded on his argument via a post on Medium.

“Closer to the election, when it was clear from polling data which states would have close electoral margins, the attackers might spread malware into voting machines in some of these states, rigging the machines to shift a few percent of the vote to favor their desired candidate,” he wrote.

“This malware would likely be designed to remain inactive during pre-election tests, do its dirty business during the election, then erase itself when the polls close. A skilled attacker’s work might leave no visible signs — though the country might be surprised when results in several close states were off from pre-election polls,” Halderman said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/22/experts-2016-hillary-clinton-should-challenge-results-wi-mi-pa/

Huma Abedin’s Sister in 2016: ‘Vote Audit Should Be Done’

The sister of top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin told her friends in 2016 that they should call the Department of Justice (DOJ) to demand a “vote audit.”

Heba Abedin posted an urgent plea to Clinton supporters on Facebook, New York magazine reported on November 22, 2016.

https://i.imgur.com/NReljzP.png

The Eric Holder-led “Department of Justice is tallying phone calls regarding those who want the 2016 Vote Audited,” Abedin wrote on November 22.

“They are starting to recognize there really is something off about the election results as they come in. Considering everything that is at stake, a vote audit should be done,” she argued on this very same day four years ago.

“Call the DOJ … and tell them you want the votes audited. Even if it’s busy, keep calling. It takes a few times to get through because of all the calls being made,” Abedin wrote.

Ultimately, the DOJ did not audit the vote.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/22/huma-abedins-sister-2016-vote-audit-should-be-done/

This pisses me off to no end. Hillary is nearly as bad as that nut down in GA, I'm kinda shocked the Secret Service hasn't had run ins with HC, trying to get into the Oval Office to do her work! Then there's all the nuts on the left, who have always said, "Not my President." That is the most ignorant refrain I've heard of. Started with GW by the left; Obama by the right; now Trump by the left. New normal I guess?