PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Straka vs. BLM activist

jimnyc
11-24-2020, 04:55 PM
He could have refrained from the yelling and things tend to go better and/or be received better.

I think both made valid points. Nothing new here really.

But MY question is - does it even need to be where it's at with BLM and this years events? The left and the media push racism non-stop - and who ISN'T a racist on the right? :rolleyes:

Earlier today I read a quick story on Yahoo about Michelle Obama, based on Barack's book - and that was that she never wanted to be photographed by anyone while in a bathing suit. No mention of race. NONE. Just an explanation from Obama and other light hearted stuff.

Then right underneath it is an article from "She Knows", and whatever site that is. Then it was changed to Michelle never wanting to wear a bathing suit due to the racists out there. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The media and the democrats push out that folks they don't like are racist. But it's gotten comical and now literally everyone is a racist. And at the same time, they push it even harder to the black folks, pushing racism and hate, and trying their damn best to keep as many people as possible as "victims". And of course they're saviors that must be voted for to fix everything. :rolleyes:

And then - "Where is America going on racism?" - that is apparently dependent on where the media would like to direct it next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKRM6OAkmJw

SassyLady
11-24-2020, 10:42 PM
I understand his passion and ditto what he said!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-24-2020, 10:47 PM
He could have refrained from the yelling and things tend to go better and/or be received better.

I think both made valid points. Nothing new here really.

But MY question is - does it even need to be where it's at with BLM and this years events? The left and the media push racism non-stop - and who ISN'T a racist on the right? :rolleyes:

Earlier today I read a quick story on Yahoo about Michelle Obama, based on Barack's book - and that was that she never wanted to be photographed by anyone while in a bathing suit. No mention of race. NONE. Just an explanation from Obama and other light hearted stuff.

Then right underneath it is an article from "She Knows", and whatever site that is. Then it was changed to Michelle never wanting to wear a bathing suit due to the racists out there. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The media and the democrats push out that folks they don't like are racist. But it's gotten comical and now literally everyone is a racist. And at the same time, they push it even harder to the black folks, pushing racism and hate, and trying their damn best to keep as many people as possible as "victims". And of course they're saviors that must be voted for to fix everything. :rolleyes:

And then - "Where is America going on racism?" - that is apparently dependent on where the media would like to direct it next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKRM6OAkmJw

He totally destroyed that ignorant racist biaaaatch, imho..
Truth--nothing, and I do mean NOTHING defeats it...-Tyr