PDA

View Full Version : Media Censoring Negative Biden News May Have Cost Trump The Election

jimnyc
11-24-2020, 05:54 PM
Really no way to know for sure. But absolutely 100% the media censorship influenced the election. If any on the left state otherwise they are naive. Of course things will change if the public were to never receive the news, or are told incorrect news, push only one sided news. How much is the $64,000 question and I don't think it can be counted. It needs correcting somehow though, along with much else.

---

Media Censoring Negative Biden News May Have Cost Trump The Election, Swing State Poll Shows

The media’s censorship of negative President-elect Joe Biden news and positive President Donald Trump stories may have cost Trump the election, according to a poll published by The Media Research Center (MRC).

Among those surveyed, one in six Biden voters said they would not have voted for the president-elect if they had been aware of one or more of the news stories presented to them, the poll found. MRC’s poll, conducted by The Polling Company, asked voters about eight news stories that “the liberal news media had failed to cover properly,” a press release from the MRC noted.

“A shift of this magnitude would have changed the outcome in all six of the swing states won by Joe Biden,” the MRC determined.

The poll found that a massive 82% of voters were unaware of at least one news item presented and 5% were unaware of all issues. The poll surveyed 1,750 Biden voters across seven swing states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Of the eight stories, five were about Trump successes that the media largely suppressed, according to the MRC. Without the alleged media suppression of all eight stories, enough people would have voted differently to change the election result, the MRC stated.

In total, 17% of Biden voters wouldn’t have voted for him had they been aware of the stories, the MRC’s poll found.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/24/media-censoring-negative-joe-biden-news-cost-donald-trump-election-mrc-poll/

SassyLady
11-24-2020, 10:44 PM
Really no way to know for sure. But absolutely 100% the media censorship influenced the election. If any on the left state otherwise they are naive. Of course things will change if the public were to never receive the news, or are told incorrect news, push only one sided news. How much is the $64,000 question and I don't think it can be counted. It needs correcting somehow though, along with much else.

---

Media Censoring Negative Biden News May Have Cost Trump The Election, Swing State Poll Shows

The media’s censorship of negative President-elect Joe Biden news and positive President Donald Trump stories may have cost Trump the election, according to a poll published by The Media Research Center (MRC).

Among those surveyed, one in six Biden voters said they would not have voted for the president-elect if they had been aware of one or more of the news stories presented to them, the poll found. MRC’s poll, conducted by The Polling Company, asked voters about eight news stories that “the liberal news media had failed to cover properly,” a press release from the MRC noted.

“A shift of this magnitude would have changed the outcome in all six of the swing states won by Joe Biden,” the MRC determined.

The poll found that a massive 82% of voters were unaware of at least one news item presented and 5% were unaware of all issues. The poll surveyed 1,750 Biden voters across seven swing states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Of the eight stories, five were about Trump successes that the media largely suppressed, according to the MRC. Without the alleged media suppression of all eight stories, enough people would have voted differently to change the election result, the MRC stated.

In total, 17% of Biden voters wouldn’t have voted for him had they been aware of the stories, the MRC’s poll found.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/24/media-censoring-negative-joe-biden-news-cost-donald-trump-election-mrc-poll/

Hopefully that 17% wake up and pay attention to their news sources before the next election. This poll should keep going and maybe wake up more liberal voters to the truth.

Kathianne
11-25-2020, 12:11 AM

---

The whole media issue is a conundrum. We now have many on the right wanting an inverse of the liberal media. While I have no problem reading such, until they go total conspiracy, which tends to happen. I've been bleating about the MSM since I've been posting-going on 20 years now. It used to be an occasional bit of editorializing within a 'news' story. Then it became pretty dang blatant with headlines and lead paragraphs leading to their own bias. Now they don't even bother to hide anything, pretty much just holler, 'We woke!'

Sadly the truth is, all those stories have been 'reported' and certainly easy enough to find out without going nuts. Bottom line is really that people only hear, read, and watch what they want to see/hear. Survivor is easier to watch than the news I guess. Reading tweets or facebook newsfeed easier than actually looking at what the 'talk' is about. I don't get it.

SassyLady
11-25-2020, 12:34 AM
The whole media issue is a conundrum. We now have many on the right wanting an inverse of the liberal media. While I have no problem reading such, until they go total conspiracy, which tends to happen. I've been bleating about the MSM since I've been posting-going on 20 years now. It used to be an occasional bit of editorializing within a 'news' story. Then it became pretty dang blatant with headlines and lead paragraphs leading to their own bias. Now they don't even bother to hide anything, pretty much just holler, 'We woke!'

Sadly the truth is, all those stories have been 'reported' and certainly easy enough to find out without going nuts. Bottom line is really that people only hear, read, and watch what they want to see/hear. Survivor is easier to watch than the news I guess. Reading tweets or facebook newsfeed easier than actually looking at what the 'talk' is about. I don't get it.

God, I remember when millennials got all their news from The Daily Show or SNL. A whole generation of idiots getting their news from celebrities and now couple more generations getting news from manipulated social media.

Really sad and horrific.