PDA

View Full Version : So, Golf is Boring?

Sitarro
09-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Her stance is too narrow, she's on her toes, she needs to bend her knees, her grip is weak and will cause a slice, the clubhead is way open which will definitely cause a slice, the ball isn't teed, her head isn't down and she is next to the green with a driver and aimed the wrong way........ who gives a shit? I'll play with her any day of the week.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

manu1959
09-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Universal Golf Partner............i think she needs a stiffer shaft

bully will be along shortly to tell us to grow up.....

82Marine89
09-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Universal Golf Partner............i think she needs a stiffer shaft

bully will be along shortly to tell us to grow up.....

I can't grow anymore.

stephanie
09-18-2007, 12:26 AM
You guys....need to stop.....and include some Universal SOMETHING..for us women..........

You all need to stop hogging all the free Universal stuff..........and share...thank you...

I'm waiting??:coffee:

Jon
09-18-2007, 03:16 AM
Her stance is too narrow, she's on her toes, she needs to bend her knees, her grip is weak and will cause a slice, the clubhead is way open which will definitely cause a slice, the ball isn't teed, her head isn't down and she is next to the green with a driver and aimed the wrong way........ who gives a shit? I'll play with her any day of the week.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Did you shoot this one? Nice... lighting. Yeah... lighting. :laugh2:

Sitarro
09-18-2007, 03:29 AM
Did you shoot this one? Nice... lighting. Yeah... lighting. :laugh2:

If I would have shot this photo, I would hope I would be doing something other than posting an answer to your question.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

diuretic
09-18-2007, 04:16 AM
Excuse me....bad picture....there's a golf course getting in the way of the image of the sheila :laugh2:

Sitarro
09-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Excuse me....bad picture....there's a golf course getting in the way of the image of the sheila :laugh2:

How did you know her name is Sheila?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
09-18-2007, 08:50 AM
golf is a great game...I must admit that I have never seen anyone like that actually PLAYING golf, but I have seen some rather close approximations of that driving the beverage carts.

Sitarro
09-18-2007, 09:06 AM
golf is a great game...I must admit that I have never seen anyone like that actually PLAYING golf, but I have seen some rather close approximations of that driving the beverage carts.

This is a site specifically for those ladies......

http://www.badgolfer.com/beer-cart-girl/view.php?l=94&p=2

This one is my favorite..

jackass
09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
This one is my favorite..

Now this is how you fill out a bikini!

diuretic
09-18-2007, 07:02 PM
How did you know her name is Sheila?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Shirley she's Sheila :coffee:

Dilloduck
09-18-2007, 07:04 PM

I need a frontal to get a good look at that grip. It looks to me like she has and interlocking grip and her right hand may be in a stronger position than it seems from this angle.

diuretic
09-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I need a frontal to get a good look at that grip. It looks to me like she has and interlocking grip and her right hand may be in a stronger position than it seems from this angle.

Dillo.....you're a golf nut, that's taking things waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously (funny though) :laugh2:

Dilloduck
09-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Dillo.....you're a golf nut, that's taking things waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously (funny though) :laugh2:

I do love to play-----but seriously--in a frontal shot all of her goodies should be covered up if she is standing and gripping properly. :laugh2:

(I swear she is interlocking)

manu1959
09-18-2007, 09:52 PM
I do love to play-----but seriously--in a frontal shot all of her goodies should be covered up if she is standing and gripping properly. :laugh2:

(I swear she is interlocking)

interlocking is the corect grip....overlapping ....you might as well play a one ball match....

oooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... ........

Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play, normally one club and two balls.

Play on course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.

For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.

Object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the owner is satisfied play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play again.

It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival. Experienced players will normally take time to admire the entire course, paying special attention to well formed mounds and bunkers.

Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason.

Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear, just in case.

Players should not assume that the course is in shape to play at all times. Players may be embarrassed if they find the course temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case.

Players should assume their match has been properly scheduled particularly when playing a new course for the 1st time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else is playing what they considered a private course.

The owner of the course is responsible for the pruning of any bushes, which may reduce the visibility of the hole.

Players are strongly advised to get the owners permission before attempting to play the backside.

Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace at the owners request.

It is considered an outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

darin
09-18-2007, 09:58 PM

uh? You're saying that pic is a pic of how 'sitarro' fills out a bikini??

Sitarro has nice tits.

manu1959
09-18-2007, 10:05 PM

i hate fake tits....

Yurt
09-18-2007, 10:06 PM
i hate fake tits....

Fake? Looks like real silicon to me

manu1959
09-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Fake? Looks like real silicon to me

dude you could put your eye out with one of those...........

Yurt
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
dude you could put your eye out with one of those...........

:lmao: or a tooth

darin
09-18-2007, 10:14 PM
i hate fake tits....

So...I decide to get bigger rims for my car...are the rims now 'fake' simply because they aren't Original equipment? ;)

Modified boobs.

Some women NEED 'fake' boobs. Even a 'fake' boob looks better in a bikini, or a dress, or a bra, AND feels better in-hand than 'no boob' ;)

Yurt
09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
So...I decide to get bigger rims for my car...are the rims now 'fake' simply because they aren't Original equipment? ;)

Modified boobs.

Some women NEED 'fake' boobs. Even a 'fake' boob looks better in a bikini, or a dress, or a bra, AND feels better in-hand than 'no boob' ;)

but what about your tooth?

darin
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I have more than one. We call them 'teeth' :D

Yurt
09-18-2007, 10:25 PM
I have more than one. We call them 'teeth' :D

for real?

:coffee: