PDA

View Full Version : I want answers about Georgia still

jimnyc
12-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Again, I haven't seen enough evidence to reverse enough votes in enough areas to give the election to Trump.

BUT, again, that doesn't mean cheating didn't take place. It did, and a lot of it, been posted here. But this one in Georgia still remains unanswered and carries weight to it.

They saw a woman on camera pull out suitcases after counting stopped. Her and another woman sit together.... turns out that is her daughter. In one video you see Mom pass something small to her daughter. Some claim it's a USB stick, but unsure how anyone can tell of that. But she does slip her something and she slyly slips it into her back pocket.

And their boss remained behind. And he's the one that supposedly reported the water main break. Seems all fishy to me. And we KNOW that these machines have potential for abuse. Also proven now. So that and suitcases and something being passed and all the weird activity.

And now an interview with Mom - she canceled and said this was bigger than her and she needs to lawyer up. Why? Is she just worried about being railroaded, or is she guilty of something? Nevermind the paper ballots, a USB stick can carry code with thousands of votes, or potentially software to hack. I just want answers or something from someone about that, but haven't seen it.

Then I searched CNN and then MSNBC sites for their versions, and neither have any coverage. :rolleyes:

More twitter coverage and videos/photos at links.

---

Conspiracy Revealed — 3rd Suspect in GA “Suitcase Scandal” is Also the Same Man Who Spread Lies that Water Main Broke in State Farm Center!

Ralph Jones, Sr. was identified as the third suspect in the Fulton County Georgia suitcase scandal.

** Ralph led a team of operatives in carrying out a massive voter fraud scandal on election night at the State Farm Center in Atlanta, Georgia.

** Ralph and his team plotted to remove ALL elections observers (Republicans) from the counting room so they could roll out their suitcases full of Joe Biden ballots and run them through the machine.

** Ralph Jones told local Atlanta news channel 11Alive that a water main broke at the State Farm Arena and counting would be suspended. — This was a lie.

** Then Ralph Jones, Sr., Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Ross went to work rolling out the hidden suitcases of ballots stashed under the table and hidden from view.

** It was their actions that gave Joe Biden the spike in unexplained votes in Georgia on Wednesday morning.

** It was a conspiracy to lie to the public including local news, to remove observers from the center and then to commit their hidden suitcase ballot fraud.

Next it was uncovered that a mother and daughter team, Ruby Freeman and her daughter “Shaye” Ross as well as a couple others, stuck around after sending everyone home and started running ballots through tabulators. Ballots were pulled out from under a table that were previously covered up and processed with no Republican observers.

The mother – daughter team have become infamous in the annals of voter corruption:

https://i.imgur.com/22CTIaI.png

Ralph Jones Jr. has his own consulting firm and did work for Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.
Mayor Bottoms paid Ralph Jones Jr’s consulting firm $3,600 during her runoff last year.

And then she won her runoff! What a great investment!

The AJC reported on Keisha and Ralph in 2018.

According to records obtained by Channel 2 Action News and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the campaign paid more than $3,600 to RJ Mays Consulting, whose registered agent is Ralph Jones Sr., registration chief of the county’s election department.

The filings raise questions about potential conflicts of interest and what experts called an alarming lack of separation between a top election employee and active political campaign.

And Ralph’s son Ralph Jones Jr. was Keisha’s online social media director.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/huge-caught-criminal-conspiracy-revealed-3rd-suspect-ga-suitcase-scandal-also-man-spread-lies-water-main-broke-state-farm-center/

‘THIS IS BIGGER THAN ME’: Georgia’s Ruby Freeman Lawyers Up, Cancels Interview

Freeman cancelled her media appearance and announced that she's getting a lawyer

Ruby Freeman, exposed as one of the key individuals involved with the late night suitcase vote counting in Georgia, cancelled an interview she scheduled with journalist Carolyn Ryan, and told her that she needed to secure legal counsel.
“I won’t be able to be interviewed,” wrote Freeman. “This is bigger than me.”

“I need an attorney. Thanks,” Freeman added. “Much Luv to you and your team.”

In a video released on Rumble, Ryan explained that she was in contact with Freeman following bombshell reporting from National File and The Gateway Pundit.

“I wanted to ask her: Were in fact those ballots in the suitcases? Were you guys counting those ballots after other poll workers went home? If so, why?”

“Ruby initially said she was getting a lot of negative comments and she agreed to do an interview with me to tell her side of the story,” added Ryan. Freeman also sent Ryan a series of vulgar and threatening text messages allegedly sent from angry individuals.

“About 45 minutes or so after that she reversed her decision, unfortunately, she said that it’s probably best for her not to do an interview at this time,” said Ryan. “She said it’s probably best if she gets a lawyer.”

Rest - https://nationalfile.com/this-is-bigger-than-me-georgias-ruby-freeman-lawyers-up-cancels-tv-interview/

Alleged GA Election Official, “Ruby,” Reportedly Seen Committing Voter Fraud, Backs Out Of Interview With Reporter At Last Minute: ”This is bigger than me. I need to get a lawyer”

From the Gateway Pundit- Earlier on Thursday, Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.

Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.

A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!

Gateway Pundit allegedly identified one of the operatives last night who was caught on video counting illegal ballots from a suitcase stashed under a table!

As you can see from the video, one woman in a purple top was filmed helping pull out the ballots and then sitting down to count the ballots.
Lead Stories is calling this video “fake.” We will wait until all of the details have been released by law enforcement about what these workers were doing after they sent everyone else home before we make a determination about whether these workers were committing voter fraud (or not).

Rest - https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-ruby-alleged-ga-election-official-seen-reportedly-committing-voter-fraud-backs-out-of-interview-with-reporter-at-last-minute-this-is-bigger-than-me-i-need-to-g/

jimnyc
12-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Although started about Georgia, gonna add in more info including more from there.

I would LOVE to see this!

---

Sen. Ted Cruz Pledges to Argue Pennsylvania Election Case in Supreme Court if Case Accepted

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has pledged, pending acceptance of the case by the Court, to make oral arguments to the Supreme Court in a case brought by Republican candidates in Pennsylvania that challenges the state’s November elections as unconstitutional due to unlawful changes in the rules for absentee ballots through Act 77 enacted in 2019.

The case was brought by lead plaintiffs Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA) and GOP Congressional candidate Sean Parnell. While filed by candidates for lower offices, the case has repercussions for the presidential election that could invalidate the results in favor of President Trump.

Cruz is well familiar with the Supreme Court, having clerked for Chief Justice William Rehnquist in 1996 and arguing nine cases before the Court during his tenure as Texas solicitor general from 2003-2008. Cruz was also an attorney for the presidential campaign of George W. Bush for the 2000 Florida recount cases that went to the Supreme Court.

Cruz issued a statement to Fox News on Monday about his pledge. He then posted his statement online:

“Petitioners’ legal team has asked me whether I would be willing to argue the case before #SCOTUS, if the Court grants certiorari. I have agreed, and told them that, if the Court takes the appeal, I will stand ready to present the oral argument.”

https://i.imgur.com/KUxA9O2.png

https://i.imgur.com/vRFMOC2.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/sen-ted-cruz-pledges-argue-pennsylvania-election-case-supreme-court-case-accepted/

jimnyc
12-08-2020, 01:22 PM
This is from Michigan, but we're seeing this in many states overall. How the hell do so damn many dead people vote?

---

2060 Verified Dead Absentee Voters in Wayne County Michigan, how many more are there?

Approximately 566,958 people voted absentee in Wayne County, where Detroit is located, in the 2020 general election. 2060 appear to have been dead.

The Secretary of State published the data of who those specific people were, their home address, and their birthdate.

The Gateway Pundit took that data, and ran it through a simple “deceased suppression” service provided for a fee by the Lorton Data Services company.

The result was that 2,060 names came back as people who are recorded as having both been dead, and having submitted an absentee ballot.

There may be errors in the data. There could be people with the exact same name living at the same address who are erroneously included in the data. People could have died after mailing in their absentee ballot a week before election day. But according to the Lorton service, that situation should be very rare. The Lorton officials said that they cross-check their data with obituaries and the Social Security death index.

This does NOT INCLUDE, people who voted in-person, and does NOT INCLUDE, people who voted absentee in the rest of Michigan. It also suggests, if accurate, that there may have been a systemic campaign underway to cast ballots even among people who were deceased.

The data also suggests that Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson did very little to remove dead individuals from voter applications and from the Michigan voter file.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/2060-verified-dead-absentee-voters-wayne-county-michigan-many/

jimnyc
12-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Now more on the trio, mother/daughter & suitcases of ballots in Georgia.

---

Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. Announced on Nov. 3rd Afternoon that Counting would Stop at 11 PM — Then Led Team to Count Stashed ‘Suitcase” Ballots

The Gateway Pundit identified Ralph Jones, Sr. as the third suspect in the Fulton County Georgia suitcase scandal.

** Ralph led a team of operatives in carrying out a massive voter fraud scandal on election night at the State Farm Center in Atlanta, Georgia.

** Ralph and his team plotted to remove ALL elections observers (Republicans) from the counting room so they could roll out their suitcases full of Joe Biden ballots and run them through the machine.

** Ralph Jones told local Atlanta news channel 11Alive that a water main broke at the State Farm Arena. Local WVLT8 reported: Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said.

Apelbaum has more on the timeline.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/now-audio-georgia-election-official-ralph-jones-sr-announced-nov-3rd-afternoon-counting-stop-11-pm-led-team-count-stashed-suitcase-ballots/

jimnyc
12-08-2020, 01:27 PM
No doubt of this. Tons and tons proven, but not nearly enough to overturn. But the anomalies as such still make no sense and don't add up, but also can't be explained either way IMO.

---

Of Course There Was Mammoth Election Fraud in 2020 – Three More Examples from Statistician Working with Sidney Powell and Lin Wood

Dan Ball at OAN was on with former Army Intelligence Officer and Sidney Powell – Lin Wood Legal Team Advisor, Seth Keshel.

Keshel is a statistician and a member of the Powell – Lin team. The results of his data analysis show more instances of results so far out of line that the only reasonable explanation is fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0bd6MBosnM&feature=emb_logo

These numbers make no sense. President Trump was the first President and politician to break 70 million votes in an election when counting legitimate votes. The President shattered the all-time record. Big Media and Big Tech and the Democrats fear President Trump and the people who voted for him. Their efforts to cover this up are corrupt.

There is no way Joe Biden won the 2020 election. It is likely he never even reached 60 million votes. Everyone knows it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/course-mammoth-election-fraud-2020-three-examples-statistician-working-sidney-powell-lin-wood/

LiberalScum
12-08-2020, 05:30 PM
You want answers about Georgia? I have answers about Georgia. First of all, the Gateway Pundit is not a news source. The GP is the opinion of one person, Jim Hoft. Mr. Hoft does not have a good record on reliability. Current standards on freedom of speech gives Hoft the ability to say pretty much anything he wants. Even if such statements are not based in fact. I read through all the GP statements posted in this thread and they were all statements of Hoft's opinion. I could find nothing to verify any of his allegations. The first thing that needs to be noted is Georgia state election laws. Under such law, counting of absentee and mail in ballots can not begin until election day. Each ballot has to be recorded and then certified before it can be counted. You can check the process here: https://ballotpedia.org/Processing,_counting,_and_challenging_absentee/mail-in_ballots_in_Georgia,_2020 Due to conflicting opinions about the effects of Covid-19, most Republicans chose to vote in person on election day, while many Democrats either voted early or by mail. Since the first vote total to be announced was in person results, Trump took an early lead. After that, votes from each precinct had to be counted, one precinct at a time according to state law. That is where the "suitcases" (also known as "ballot boxes") come into play. When one precinct is done, they do the next one. The boxes are never left alone and tabulation was supervised by third parties as well as on camera. Worried about the time line as to when the various voting phases are done? Go here: https://www.ajc.com/politics/voters-await-results-but-georgia-law-allows-time-to-count-ballots/AODO6OSOIRBHRGOTWZBNVSNWPM/ Keep in mind that, with all the challenges, every vote in Georgia was individually counted three times, by three different teams of counters. The voting panel was rotated at intervals to make sure each counter retains their focus. How can you have fraud when the votes were counted three different times?

LiberalScum
12-08-2020, 05:46 PM
These numbers make no sense. President Trump was the first President and politician to break 70 million votes in an election when counting legitimate votes. The President shattered the all-time record. Big Media and Big Tech and the Democrats fear President Trump and the people who voted for him. Their efforts to cover this up are corrupt. There is no way Joe Biden won the 2020 election. It is likely he never even reached 60 million votes. Everyone knows it. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/course-mammoth-election-fraud-2020-three-examples-statistician-working-sidney-powell-lin-wood/ Note that this statement is opinion. Jim Hoft gives zero verification as to why he believes Joe Biden received fewer votes than Donald Trump. There is no official count as to how many votes were "legitimate," or what makes a vote illegitimate. The reason why both candidates shattered records was that the 2020 election drew a higher percentage of voters than any past election. According to the last count, Biden received 81,271,249 votes to 74,209,754 for Trump. The next highest vote totals were 69,498,516 and 65,915,795, both by Obama in 2008 and 2012, respectively. Hillary Clinton had 65,853,514 in 2016, while Trump had 62,984,828.

SassyLady
12-09-2020, 01:06 AM
You want answers about Georgia? I have answers about Georgia. First of all, the Gateway Pundit is not a news source. The GP is the opinion of one person, Jim Hoft. Mr. Hoft does not have a good record on reliability. Current standards on freedom of speech gives Hoft the ability to say pretty much anything he wants. Even if such statements are not based in fact. I read through all the GP statements posted in this thread and they were all statements of Hoft's opinion. I could find nothing to verify any of his allegations. The first thing that needs to be noted is Georgia state election laws. Under such law, counting of absentee and mail in ballots can not begin until election day. Each ballot has to be recorded and then certified before it can be counted. You can check the process here: https://ballotpedia.org/Processing,_counting,_and_challenging_absentee/mail-in_ballots_in_Georgia,_2020 Due to conflicting opinions about the effects of Covid-19, most Republicans chose to vote in person on election day, while many Democrats either voted early or by mail. Since the first vote total to be announced was in person results, Trump took an early lead. After that, votes from each precinct had to be counted, one precinct at a time according to state law. That is where the "suitcases" (also known as "ballot boxes") come into play. When one precinct is done, they do the next one. The boxes are never left alone and tabulation was supervised by third parties as well as on camera. Worried about the time line as to when the various voting phases are done? Go here: https://www.ajc.com/politics/voters-await-results-but-georgia-law-allows-time-to-count-ballots/AODO6OSOIRBHRGOTWZBNVSNWPM/ Keep in mind that, with all the challenges, every vote in Georgia was individually counted three times, by three different teams of counters. The voting panel was rotated at intervals to make sure each counter retains their focus. How can you have fraud when the votes were counted three different times?

How many Republicans helped count votes after 11 PM?

SassyLady
12-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Note that this statement is opinion. Jim Hoft gives zero verification as to why he believes Joe Biden received fewer votes than Donald Trump. There is no official count as to how many votes were "legitimate," or what makes a vote illegitimate. The reason why both candidates shattered records was that the 2020 election drew a higher percentage of voters than any past election. According to the last count, Biden received 81,271,249 votes to 74,209,754 for Trump. The next highest vote totals were 69,498,516 and 65,915,795, both by Obama in 2008 and 2012, respectively. Hillary Clinton had 65,853,514 in 2016, while Trump had 62,984,828.

How many of Biden's votes were mail in? It's interesting how hard Democrats worked to get the mail in ballots into the hands of "voters". Are you saying an extra 24 million voted ..... legally? Not buying it. Especially not buying that a 78 year old 2 time loser, white man, basement dweller has received more votes than Obama or Hillary? That, in itself, is not believable.

pete311
12-09-2020, 09:55 AM
How many of Biden's votes were mail in? It's interesting how hard Democrats worked to get the mail in ballots into the hands of "voters". Are you saying an extra 24 million voted ..... legally? Not buying it. Especially not buying that a 78 year old 2 time loser, white man, basement dweller has received more votes than Obama or Hillary? That, in itself, is not believable.

Trump 1-50 in the courts including now the SCOTUS for the PA lawsuit which no conservative justices dissented. So you can feel whatever you want, but when it comes to the law and evidence, they have shown nothing credible. Trump has made like $400M in his defense fund which he is entitled to use for personal reasons. It's all a scam and you're making him rich.

tailfins
12-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Trump 1-50 in the courts including now the SCOTUS for the PA lawsuit which no conservative justices dissented. So you can feel whatever you want, but when it comes to the law and evidence, they have shown nothing credible. Trump has made like $400M in his defense fund which he is entitled to use for personal reasons. It's all a scam and you're making him rich.

This appears to be your broken watch moment where it happens to be the right time of day. Trump's scam as you call it serves a useful purpose. It casts widespread doubt on mail-in voting. For the first years of his regime, it appears that Nicolas Maduro didn't tamper with vote counts or the voting process in Venezuela. Until life becomes unbearable and the population becomes outraged, such isn't necessary to steal an election. A misinformed public is a much more powerful weapon. Facebook, YouTube, Google, etc. stole this election by suppressing information the electorate needed to make an informed decision.

jimnyc
12-09-2020, 12:34 PM

You didn't tell me anything, sorry. I know how the election system works.

I'm not saying everything is a fact, but there are unanswered questions, many of them. In addition to factual proven fraud already found, and a shitload of it.

Did you even open the actual articles? How many of them had information gained from other news sources? I know you didn't. :)

You would be taken more seriously if you didn't always and instantly go after news sources, while for years ignoring the daily lies and censoring and more from the leftist news. And if someone is going to trash based on source - they should be proving what was lied about within the article. Knocking it for years and not once proving things wrong, and not once calling out the media that outright lie daily.

Was there a called in an accounted for water main break? Why did WLTV lie about this?
And by the same man that oversaw things - especially after counting was called for the night and folks sent home? Ralph Jones wasn't there? He didn't stop counting?
Why was mother daughter still there, removing boxes of ballots and counting after watchers and everyone else sent home? This was a lie too, folks weren't sent home, only for counting to magically continue after watchers left?
Did Ralph Jones not state that counting was stopping at 11pm? As per his own voice? Do you know how they mimicked him stating so?

Why did Ruby Freeman lawyer up? Why won't she talk about doing simple counting as you say? Or was the tweet and conversations she had all lies?
What did she mean by this is bigger than me? She never said this?
These events never took place, Breitbart made all of this up, huh? :laugh:

Is Ted Cruz lying, or did he not state he would go the the SC and help if asked? Hoft made up this offer?

Have there not been thousands and thousands of dead people caught in the ballot counting? Odd that so many others reported the same. :dunno:

2,506 felons voted in Georgia, 66,248 underaged people, 2,423 unregistered people voted, 10,315 dead people voted. Don't look here, nothing to see, just made up statistics by Breitbart & GP!

And while you're busy knocking legitimate questions voters have, and amount of fraud and the integrity of our elections - Hoft was busy gathering information from other lying gossip columns.

Other sources used:

Channel 2 Action News and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
National File
Fox News
Secratary of State - Michigan
Local Atlanta 11
OAN
Directly from Trump legal team
WTVL 8 television Atlanta
Georgia officials
Wikipedia
Attorney Ray Smith of Trump's legal team
County of Fulton Georgia

^^ All liars.

Enough to call in the integrity of our election system, and work towards finding flaws and security issues and eliminating them going forward.

And this one thread is peanuts when you look at the overall scale and so many other things. It's a fact that tons of fraud took place in this election. So much found and reversed and some called 'glitches' when found.

Note that this statement is opinion. Jim Hoft

This is why you need to click on links and actually read, and follow internal links and make note of the additional endless sources used. And the horrible record of Breitbart/GP is proven - by the zero times you have proven lies. Shall we track going forward? And every single time I post from them, you simply point out the known lies and lack of sources? Not hard, right? Because simply calling them non-news doesn't make it so. Just as me shit talking CNN or MSNBC is useless if I don't point out lies and incorrect statements - but I do that, cause it's simple to do. So instead of blanket statements instead of addressing the contents - start with bolding or RED or leaving only the lies they post. In other words - make your case. You have scored a fat ZERO over years of claims. Seriously, if an article contains lies - point them out, using specifics, not just lame statements and ignoring the meat of the contents and endless links and sources. And then when you point them out, there is no question left then, unless I can prove said lie isn't a lie. Oddly all the folks that always dismiss articles from various sources - never seem to point out the lies and don't seem to want to do so even if offered $$ at times. Odd. :dunno:

LiberalScum
12-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Since many of you are admittedly more informed than I am, please answer the following questions. That way I will be able to keep up better: What does a water main break this have to do with voter fraud? Who is Ralph Jones and is his role in this? Who are the "mother-daughter" and what is there role in this? Who is Ruby Freeman and what is her role in this? Why would Ted Cruz, a senator from Texas, need to go to the Supreme Court about a matter happening in Georgia? Where is the proof that thousands of dead people had their votes accepted and counted? Where is the proof of these numbers: 2,506 felons voted in Georgia, 66,248 underaged people, 2,423 unregistered people voted, 10,315 dead people voted. --------------- Thanks ya'll.

SassyLady
12-09-2020, 07:51 PM

It isn't over Pete. I hear Hunter is in the crosshairs now. He'll suck his dad right on down with him.

SassyLady
12-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Since many of you are admittedly more informed than I am, please answer the following questions. That way I will be able to keep up better: What does a water main break this have to do with voter fraud? Who is Ralph Jones and is his role in this? Who are the "mother-daughter" and what is there role in this? Who is Ruby Freeman and what is her role in this? Why would Ted Cruz, a senator from Texas, need to go to the Supreme Court about a matter happening in Georgia? Where is the proof that thousands of dead people had their votes accepted and counted? Where is the proof of these numbers: 2,506 felons voted in Georgia, 66,248 underaged people, 2,423 unregistered people voted, 10,315 dead people voted. --------------- Thanks ya'll.
If you widen your news source beyond social media all your questions will be answered. We are not here to educate liberal scum.

Jim provided sources. Or you can look up Riby Freeman and Ralph Jones and see what "your" news sources say.

Kathianne
12-09-2020, 09:49 PM
If you widen your news source beyond social media all your questions will be answered. We are not here to educate liberal scum.

Jim provided sources. Or you can look up Riby Freeman and Ralph Jones and see what "your" news sources say.

Yeah, I get why answering all those questions, when she can google, is beyond ok.

LS, my suggestion would be to read a few of the links provided, THEN I'd look beyond Jim Huff, Gateway Pundit.

I really do not like to 'question sources' without cause. OTOH, I don't like thinks that are mostly continuing 'feelings of wrongs, even with circumstantial back-up' from one source.
Truly part of the problem is the media not covering the circumstantial, looking into/investigating' the way they should. They aren't. But there are some non-traditional sources that are. There's more than a few cases of fraud, it seems to be rampant, but there is not proof/facts to implicate any one source-for conspiracy; nor is there anything serious happening in courts being asked for relief. Time is really up, but the destruction goes on. Including to GA race coming up, if 2 dems win, game over.

LiberalScum
12-09-2020, 10:31 PM
If you widen your news source beyond social media all your questions will be answered. We are not here to educate liberal scum. Jim provided sources. Or you can look up Riby Freeman and Ralph Jones and see what "your" news sources say. I do not consider social media to be news sources. I do not use Twitter, Facebook or Youtube as sources. Because anyone is able to say what they want without verifying their information. The reason why I asked those specific questions is because I did not find answers using the usual media sources. I saw no mention of Ruby Freeman or Ralph Jones in any newspaper or state record. Google only turns up social media and individual blogs. Why were these individuals chosen as representatives out of hundreds who apparently helped conduct the Georgia recount. I thought that, since you folks were discussing them, you had more information than I did. I am not following this as closely as you are. Once the votes are counted and verified, the election is over.

Kathianne
12-09-2020, 10:33 PM
I do not consider social media to be news sources. I do not use Twitter, Facebook or Youtube as sources. Because anyone is able to say what they want without verifying their information. The reason why I asked those specific questions is because I did not find answers using the usual media sources. I saw no mention of Ruby Freeman or Ralph Jones in any newspaper or state record. Google only turns up social media and individual blogs. Why were these individuals chosen as representatives out of hundreds who apparently helped conduct the Georgia recount. I thought that, since you folks were discussing them, you had more information than I did. I am not following this as closely as you are. Once the votes are counted and verified, the election is over.
Actually the question you and everyone should be asking, "Why is there no investigative journalism happening?"

This was true even with Trump. The media just bought what Schiff and company sold, no questions asked. They should not have been 'surprised' with findings of 'no proof of collusion, but they were. Why? They haven't been doing their jobs. Looking for news from the media? Good luck with that.

There's exceptions, but they've left MSM, in some cases with Pulitzers.

LiberalScum
12-09-2020, 10:49 PM
Actually the question you and everyone should be asking, "Why is there no investigative journalism happening?" This was true even with Trump. The media just bought what Schiff and company sold, no questions asked. They should not have been 'surprised' with findings of 'no proof of collusion, but they were. Why? They haven't been doing their jobs. Looking for news from the media? Good luck with that. There's exceptions, but they've left MSM, in some cases with Pulitzers. Print journalism has been dying for the last decade. Corporations keep wanting newspapers to be the cash cows they were before the internet. Journalism is still happening. Stories are still breaking. Unfortunately for the GOP, many are about Trump. This is why Trump believes the media is the enemy. Trump loved Fox News until it stopped covering up his continued malfeasance. Trump wants the media to be cheerleaders, not reporters. George W. Bush believed in the same principle -- If you ain't for us, you're against us.

Kathianne
12-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Print journalism has been dying for the last decade. Corporations keep wanting newspapers to be the cash cows they were before the internet. Journalism is still happening. Stories are still breaking. Unfortunately for the GOP, many are about Trump. This is why Trump believes the media is the enemy. Trump loved Fox News until it stopped covering up his continued malfeasance. Trump wants the media to be cheerleaders, not reporters. George W. Bush believed in the same principle -- If you ain't for us, you're against us.
I'm not about to disagree about Trump and the media's awful relations, plenty of blame on both sides. You're wrong about GW, but no surprise there. BTW, you skipped over Obama totally. Why? Like Biden now, no real questions and answers, at least Trump wanted to get his ideas out in the open, disagree or agree. Nope, Obama was not only secretive, he actually had reporters spied on, illegally. Nothing like skipping all that. :rolleyes:

I'm not, nor have been pro-Trump. I think he's been bad for the country, but I voted for him this time, because the Democrats have proven themselves more dangerous.

tailfins
12-10-2020, 09:25 AM

If you want to know about a entity, study the full strength, undiluted version. When discerning the nature of leftists, take a good look at hammer-and-sickle full-fledged Communists. The are a cult, just like Scientology. They are impervious to information. No level of poor outcomes will change their delusions. Hunger? Death? Being almost completely unproductive and completely dysfunctional? Nope! The ideology is all that matters! Leftists on an individual and collective level are just parasites looking for a new host to bleed dry. Their stock and trade is using whatever manipulation they can to extract resources from others.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2020, 11:01 AM
If you want to know about a entity, study the full strength, undiluted version. When discerning the nature of leftists, take a good look at hammer-and-sickle full-fledged Communists. The are a cult, just like Scientology. They are impervious to information. No level of poor outcomes will change their delusions. Hunger? Death? Being almost completely unproductive and completely dysfunctional? Nope! The ideology is all that matters! Leftists on an individual and collective level are just parasites looking for a new host to bleed dry. Their stock and trade is using whatever manipulation they can to extract resources from others.

Damn, I believe this is the first time that I have read a post by you that I totally agreed with!
Yet seems also that you fail to connect that you also have just described the modern dem party..
And that disconnect is evidence of your inadequacy in regards to greater discernment of the whole picture.
Carry on --seems at least got one thing correct..
May be some hope for you yet....... -Tyr

tailfins
12-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Damn, I believe this is the first time that I have read a post by you that I totally agreed with!
Yet seems also that you fail to connect that you also have just described the modern dem party..
And that disconnect is evidence of your inadequacy in regards to greater discernment of the whole picture.
Carry on --seems at least got one thing correct..
May be some hope for you yet....... -Tyr

My replies are not usually country specific. Whether it's the US Democrat Party, parties with "worker" or even worse "Socialist" in their name, it's all the same turd, just different flies.

jimnyc
12-10-2020, 11:42 AM

A search of any of the above will give you the answers right here on DP! I know you want me to lay it out, but it's been covered here if you choose to read for real.

But you didn't search hard. Searching google for either Ralph Jones or Ruby Freeman or daughter return endless links.

Here's just one. And yes, covered by a lot of crazies, but also covered by legit news agencies and all the way up to the presidents legal team.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01Dek-PUXNh8Tjv5mWgxujXaUgAvQ%3A1607618028662&source=hp&ei=7E3SX969Joyy5gLo4KT4Cw&q=ruby+freeman+georgia&oq=ruby+freeman+georgia&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIICAAQyQMQxAIyBAgAEANQ8ghY8gh giApoAHAAeACAAW2IAW2SAQMwLjGYAQCgAQKgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd 2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwje45_s68PtAhUMmVkKHWgwCb8Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

And I know folks may not like my sources, so be it. But I don't post anything without verifying it first. And if I think it's suspect - I have been outright stating so since election day while posting. Same as I normally don't ask questions in a debate that I don't already know the answer to. And when a disliked source also links to the various sources that they started their articles from, the verification is there for others too.

jimnyc
12-10-2020, 11:51 AM

Fwiw - for those that didn't figure it out already - this liberalscum is Gabby. The Dodgers avatar and not hiding who she is, but hasn't stated it outright.

But since she's not hiding it and came to me in private, whatever happened in the past I am forgetting. Always do if someone else is willing to do the same in return with me, cause I'm no angel. :)

I offered to push her over to her regular account but she hasn't.

Not outing or nothing bad. Just pointing this out if anyone doesn't realize it already. I'd rather she switch, as who wants to be called scum? The choice isn't mine.

jimnyc
12-10-2020, 11:56 AM
I do not consider social media to be news sources. I do not use Twitter, Facebook or Youtube as sources. Because anyone is able to say what they want without verifying their information. The reason why I asked those specific questions is because I did not find answers using the usual media sources. I saw no mention of Ruby Freeman or Ralph Jones in any newspaper or state record. Google only turns up social media and individual blogs. Why were these individuals chosen as representatives out of hundreds who apparently helped conduct the Georgia recount. I thought that, since you folks were discussing them, you had more information than I did. I am not following this as closely as you are. Once the votes are counted and verified, the election is over.

There is a LOT more than just blogs covering the story if you're willing to do the research and follow the facts. I just checked Google and it's filled with links from sources on the right and left, MSM, cable media & small media as well.

LiberalScum
12-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Fwiw - for those that didn't figure it out already - this liberalscum is Gabby. The Dodgers avatar and not hiding who she is, but hasn't stated it outright. But since she's not hiding it and came to me in private, whatever happened in the past I am forgetting. Always do if someone else is willing to do the same in return with me, cause I'm no angel. :) I offered to push her over to her regular account but she hasn't. Not outing or nothing bad. Just pointing this out if anyone doesn't realize it already. I'd rather she switch, as who wants to be called scum? The choice isn't mine. In this response, the gabosaurus shall reveal all. Sort of. The "liberal scum" name was initially a joke when I first contacted Jim. I did so because I was deeply struck by the passing of CSM and Elessar. Jim surprised me by inviting me to return to DP. Which I am very grateful for. I was going to return to the "gabosaurus" when I realized that I couldn't remember the password. :lame: I thought it would come to me eventually but it hasn't. :lame: So perhaps Jim can send me a password reset or something. --- I know most Trump supporters don't trust the mainstream media. I have come to terms with that. At the same time, I don't trust right wing blogs. I don't trust left wing blogs, either. I want a mainstream source. Something I can double check on. The Atlanta Journal Constitution is a quite well respected newspaper of record.

jimnyc
12-10-2020, 12:17 PM
In this response, the gabosaurus shall reveal all. Sort of. The "liberal scum" name was initially a joke when I first contacted Jim. I did so because I was deeply struck by the passing of CSM and Elessar. Jim surprised me by inviting me to return to DP. Which I am very grateful for. I was going to return to the "gabosaurus" when I realized that I couldn't remember the password. :lame: I thought it would come to me eventually but it hasn't. :lame: So perhaps Jim can send me a password reset or something. --- I know most Trump supporters don't trust the mainstream media. I have come to terms with that. At the same time, I don't trust right wing blogs. I don't trust left wing blogs, either. I want a mainstream source. Something I can double check on. The Atlanta Journal Constitution is a quite well respected newspaper of record.

PM sent.

It's not that I don't trust the MSM - I don't like the lies. And the likes of CNN have been busted too many times for doing so, and then the censoring and blocking of many things this year. They DO still air legit news as well, I just don't like them and choose others. But if someone were to post from them - I would look at the article and research and only call something out if it's in question or known to be incorrect and can be proven so. What matters is whether FACTS are contained within and HOW they were gained or from whom. The news can come from anyone for all I care - so long as it's truth and factual and verifiable. And the majority of what I may post, wherever from, always contain links or references or whatever to backup what they are saying.

tailfins
12-10-2020, 12:19 PM
In this response, the gabosaurus shall reveal all. Sort of. The "liberal scum" name was initially a joke when I first contacted Jim. I did so because I was deeply struck by the passing of CSM and Elessar. Jim surprised me by inviting me to return to DP. Which I am very grateful for. I was going to return to the "gabosaurus" when I realized that I couldn't remember the password. :lame: I thought it would come to me eventually but it hasn't. :lame: So perhaps Jim can send me a password reset or something. --- I know most Trump supporters don't trust the mainstream media. I have come to terms with that. At the same time, I don't trust right wing blogs. I don't trust left wing blogs, either. I want a mainstream source. Something I can double check on. The Atlanta Journal Constitution is a quite well respected newspaper of record.

www.granma.cu might be more your speed. It's the "Official Organ of the Cuban Communist Party". While they have some English content, their most up-to-date content is in Spanish.

Kathianne
12-10-2020, 01:24 PM

There is a problem getting actual news and not excuses for bad doings from the Dems with the regular media. Some is out there, but truth is, they are NOT doing their jobs. Yes, bias is always there by the very nature of humans. At the same time, their biases should NOT prevent them from following any leads-where they end up isn't within their control. They may exonerate or they may be disappointed in some.

At the current time, reading or depending upon known biased sources, just will lead to group think, whether it's left or right.

SassyLady
12-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Fwiw - for those that didn't figure it out already - this liberalscum is Gabby. The Dodgers avatar and not hiding who she is, but hasn't stated it outright.

But since she's not hiding it and came to me in private, whatever happened in the past I am forgetting. Always do if someone else is willing to do the same in return with me, cause I'm no angel. :)

I offered to push her over to her regular account but she hasn't.

Not outing or nothing bad. Just pointing this out if anyone doesn't realize it already. I'd rather she switch, as who wants to be called scum? The choice isn't mine.
We didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday, Jim. :slap:

I'm pretty sure us old timers can recognize her writing style. Hasn't changed much. Illiberal logic always shows up in her posts.

And, I see she has already gone on a personal attack. At least she did it under her old avatar.

jimnyc
12-10-2020, 06:10 PM
We didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday, Jim. :slap:

I'm pretty sure us old timers can recognize her writing style. Hasn't changed much. Illiberal logic always shows up in her posts.

And, I see she has already gone on a personal attack. At least she did it under her old avatar.

Wasn't implying anything negative! Was just informing everyone about the identity & used your post as a leaping pad to do so. :)

And Gabby has now been warned.