PDA

View Full Version : Remember virus mutations early on?

jimnyc
12-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Maybe these little bastards drank up what they stole and turned into some sort of super spreaders with a mutation?

I kid, I kid, but when I saw a reference and link to this...

---

Monkeys snatch COVID-19 blood samples after attacking lab worker in India

A group of monkeys in India swiped blood samples from coronavirus patients from a local medical college, stoking fears they could further the virus' spread in nearby regions, Reuters reported on Friday. Before they fled the scene, the monkeys attacked a health worker, according to authorities cited by the outlet.

The incident occurred this week at Meerut Medical College in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The troop of monkeys attacked a laboratory technician who was walking across the campus holding the blood samples before taking the samples for themselves, according to Reuters.

"Monkeys grabbed and fled with the blood samples of four COVID-19 patients who are undergoing treatment," Dr. S. K. Garg, a top official at the college, told the outlet. "We had to take their blood samples again," he said.

Rest - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/monkeys-snatch-covid-19-coronavirus-blood-samples-lab-india/

gabosaurus
12-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Too much monkey business for me. :rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
12-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Radical Democrat Monkeys...