PDA

View Full Version : GA On My Mind

Kathianne
12-13-2020, 01:21 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/12/11/republicans_are_blowing_it_in_georgia_and_we_may_a ll_pay_the_price_144826.h

Work

jimnyc
12-13-2020, 02:25 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/12/11/republicans_are_blowing_it_in_georgia_and_we_may_a ll_pay_the_price_144826.h

Work

404 error - looks like after searching around, that the issue is ya just clipped off the tml from html in your link was all. :)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/12/11/republicans_are_blowing_it_in_georgia_and_we_may_a ll_pay_the_price_144826.html

jimnyc
12-13-2020, 02:27 PM

Work

And yes, if they blow this, or it gets stolen, or no matter - if the democrats take the senate - oy, gonna be some rough times IMO. With no way to stop the majority of their agendas. :(

LongTermGuy
12-13-2020, 02:46 PM
Oops!

We can't seem to find the page you are looking for!Error Code: 404

LongTermGuy
12-13-2020, 02:55 PM
Of course! SILLY!!!

Republicans have been explaining this for awhile now...Its been all over the place (day and night) on how and why "we" must win...No American wants radical communist in power...Its not like "hmmm which side is better"...Its obvious to Americans....!!!

Good Greif!!!

"These Georgia seats are still winnable, but Republicans urgently need to get their act together and explain to any Georgian right of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez what is really on the line.

It's sort of amazing that hasn't happened yet. There's a good chance the people of Georgia don't want what the radical left is selling, but that case is not being made clearly enough today. The result could be a tragic loss leading to a new, more left-wing America."

jimnyc
12-13-2020, 03:07 PM
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

That right there in itself is a scary thought about Georgia and the potential long lasting consequences, and I'm serious!

She will definitely have more power under Biden/Harris. Why I have no clue. She is popular due to have so many social media followers, for being so stupid at times & for replying in a classless manner to so many people, like Dan Crenshaw for example.

Now imagine the left perceives her as more successful and she remains and moves up the line in major committees. So now she would have SO much more power. Remember before she was ever even sworn in, replying on Twitter reminding people she will have subpoena power soon? :rolleyes:

So now, as Biden is declining and the entire world knows we are getting 4 years maximum out of him, and very possible he doesn't even make it that far. So in comes Harris into the picture. Everybody moves up a rung.

But with such gaining popularity, and her getting more experience and getting older - some idiots out there are already telling her to run for president in 2024 or the next election. And I don't even want to think about her getting a single vote let alone the nightmare thoughts...

Laugh if you will, but then look back on 2020. :coffee:

SassyLady
12-13-2020, 03:29 PM
We survived Obama.
They survived Trump.
We will survive B/H if it comes to that and get our country back in 2 years.

The silent majority will be silent no more!

jimnyc
12-13-2020, 03:34 PM
We survived Obama.
They survived Trump.
We will survive B/H if it comes to that and get our country back in 2 years.

The silent majority will be silent no more!

Yeah, no doubt, we won't succumb as a country or the world won't be blowing up. All the lame things they said when Trump came in, none will be happening now either.

I think the economy and the state of many things, that stuff gonna go downhill for awhile though. :(

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2020, 04:54 PM
Yeah, no doubt, we won't succumb as a country or the world won't be blowing up. All the lame things they said when Trump came in, none will be happening now either.

I think the economy and the state of many things, that stuff gonna go downhill for awhile though. :(
Never underestimate the power to wreck havoc , weaken this nation and advance decay that the dems are always able and are so very willing to do...
If this goes the way they want it to go- it will be Katy bar the door for Republicans.
These filthy people are unhinged.
They seem to have no restraints when they possess power.
If they get full control- this nation falls in a 20 to 25 years.
H\Just how badly it falls I have no clue but it will fall.
But mark my words-- if they get that control--it falls.
History reveals such is how many nations fell.
Decay from within.. Dems are the corrupt party of decay.--Tyr

Kathianne
12-13-2020, 06:07 PM
Never underestimate the power to wreck havoc , weaken this nation and advance decay that the dems are always able and are so very willing to do...
If this goes the way they want it to go- it will be Katy bar the door for Republicans.
These filthy people are unhinged.
They seem to have no restraints when they possess power.
If they get full control- this nation falls in a 20 to 25 years.
H\Just how badly it falls I have no clue but it will fall.
But mark my words-- if they get that control--it falls.
History reveals such is how many nations fell.
Decay from within.. Dems are the corrupt party of decay.--Tyr

If they get both Senate seats in GA, you will be correct.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2020, 03:25 PM

True, that was my point.
This thing most of us think is politics as usual-is actually nothing of the kind--and hasn't been for several decades now, imho.
These people- the dem party-its leaders are owned by the globalists and most of them are not American.
The agenda they pursue involves destroying this nation -in order to create a -New World Order. A One World Government.
That is exactly what is at play here. Sad tragic and true... -Tyr

SassyLady
12-14-2020, 05:25 PM
True, that was my point.
This thing most of us think is politics as usual-is actually nothing of the kind--and hasn't been for several decades now, imho.
These people- the dem party-its leaders are owned by the globalists and most of them are not American.
The agenda they pursue involves destroying this nation -in order to create a -New World Order. A One World Government.
That is exactly what is at play here. Sad tragic and true... -Tyr

With China being the decision maker.

jimnyc
12-14-2020, 05:34 PM

Am I the only one thinking that it's almost a done deal for the Dems? Both have an all out rush in assistance, but I still have a bad suspicion lingering. We'll see.

Things were leaning right but not enough. So let's see how things play out voting again. And now after all of this help and money invested. If they pull it out, so be it and we're screwed. If we see a bunch of fraud again (hopefully caught, your typical fraud we saw in most states this year), catch any so called "glitches" should they happen & look out for any of these anomalies that took place.

If there should be anything unusual, and I said if, then I think it would be much easier on a smaller scale to be able to fully audit things down to and including signatures. And if nothing found, we're still screwed for at least 4 years. :puke:

That's how I feel now after the last 4 years of shenanigans from the entire spectrum of the left. I'll assume they are lying and cheating until I see otherwise. And then if so, I'll toss credit where due and deal with what we're dealt.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2020, 05:48 PM
With China being the decision maker.
China owns the dem party..--Tyr