PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden’s Proposed Deputy Chief Of Staff Calls Republicans “F**kers”

jimnyc
12-17-2020, 03:51 PM
I knew the unity stuff they initially called for was bullshit instantly. And why? Because they displayed their true colors for 4 years. Their true hatred just oozing from their pores. The real filth from inside came pouring out. Folks like that don't change overnight. Hatred doesn't just disappear from your soul. It's embedded deeply within them.

So I'm willing, as a plain 'ol citizen, to acknowledge good when I see it. Point out decent people and things good for America.

But after the past 4 years, I also won't be afraid to speak my mind. Well, I wasn't already. :)

So one thing I learned about folks like Hillary Clinton. Joy Behar. Joy Reid. Maxine Waters. Nancy Pelosi. Rosie O'Donnell, Debbie Wasserman Schulz, Rachel Maddow...

NOT sorry, but that's some truly ugly women IMO. Only the beginning too and many more.... but the point is, these people that are just so ugly, are also so so ugly inside. I believe that a lot of ugly folks hate to look at themselves in the mirror in the morning, day after day, year after year. But they're successful in politics and make some good money. But money doesn't buy them beauty. So eventually these ugly women, the ugliness deepens inside and eventually spills over, and they just become ugly in who they are, how they treat other people and how they speak to other people.

Now mind you, not picking on ugly people here. Ugly people does not equate to automatically being ugly inside and spewing it. And the idea of who is ugly is another story altogether in itself.

But we're talking about THESE ugly people. And boy are they.

---

THIS IS UNITY? Joe Biden’s Proposed Deputy Chief Of Staff Calls Republicans “F**kers”

Since the election, Joe Biden, Democrats, and their allies in media have been trying to push an insincere and ridiculous message of unity.

They just spent four years insulting Trump and pretty much all of his supporters, but now they want everyone to join hands and sing campfire songs. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.

On top of that, Biden’s deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon just insulted Republicans in a vile way.

FOX News reports:

Biden aide calls GOP ‘a bunch of fu—–‘ while praising his call for unity

President-elect Joe Biden’s deputy chief of staff, Jen O’Malley Dillon, called Republicans “a bunch of f—ers” while praising Biden’s call for unity in an interview with Glamour magazine.

O’Malley Dillon was responding to a comment from Glamour reporter Glennon Doyle in the interview published Tuesday about redefining “compromise,” saying Biden “rejected” the idea that he could not work with the GOP.

“The president-elect was able to connect with people over this sense of unity,” O’Malley Dillon said. “In the primary, people would mock him, like, ‘You think you can work with Republicans?’ I’m not saying they’re not a bunch of f—ers. Mitch McConnell is terrible. But this sense that you couldn’t wish for that, you couldn’t wish for this bipartisan ideal? He rejected that.”

She continued: “From start to finish, he set out with this idea that unity was possible, that together we are stronger, that we, as a country, need healing, and our politics needs that too.”

The very best response to this came from Megyn Kelly of all people. Check out her tweet below:

https://i.imgur.com/JCBQSSh.png

That’s it, in a nutshell.

The Democrats don’t want unity. They want submission. They want people to sit down and shut up.

Not going to happen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/unity-joe-bidens-deputy-chief-staff-calls-republicans-fkers/

KarlMarx
12-17-2020, 06:49 PM
I really love hearing Democrats telling us to accept the results of this election and that how we have a responsibility to work with this new administration fir the sake of bipartisanship

They can go fuck themselves.

Do they think we’ve forgotten how, right after election day 2016, they were calling for Trump’s impeachment? Do they think we’ve forgotten the two year long investigation into Russian collusion that amounted to nothing? Do they think we have have forgotten the phony impeachment. Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union address in plain sight fir all to see? There are many more examples.

The Democrat Party has been acting like a bunch of petulant, spoiled two year olds by having a non stop 4 year temper tantrum. I see no reason why anyone from our side should work with them. Oppose them on everything, if they say left we say right. Call Biden a Chinese Communist agent, impeach the motherfucker, oppose every single one of his appointees as too far Left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabosaurus
12-17-2020, 07:01 PM
I thought Republicans preferred a president who called things as he saw them? Truth be told, Mr. Pundit left out what kind of "fuckers" that Republicans are. :cool:

jimnyc
12-17-2020, 07:16 PM
I really love hearing Democrats telling us to accept the results of this election and that how we have a responsibility to work with this new administration fir the sake of bipartisanship

They can go fuck themselves.

Do they think we’ve forgotten how, right after election day 2016, they were calling for Trump’s impeachment? Do they think we’ve forgotten the two year long investigation into Russian collusion that amounted to nothing? Do they think we have have forgotten the phony impeachment. Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union address in plain sight fir all to see? There are many more examples.

The Democrat Party has been acting like a bunch of petulant, spoiled two year olds by having a non stop 4 year temper tantrum. I see no reason why anyone from our side should work with them. Oppose them on everything, if they say left we say right. Call Biden a Chinese Communist agent, impeach the motherfucker, oppose every single one of his appointees as too far Left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more!! Any BS from a single one of them about suddenly looking for unity, or looking for "niceness" as they put it - can also go fuck themselves as you so elegantly put it. :)

The non-stop and daily lying isn't forgotten, the daily indecency not forgotten. The pure hatred and never ending name calling with the largest brushes I've ever seen, won't be forgotten. Games were played for over 4 years, the MSM got completely lost for over 4 years. Leading Democrats called for violence and/or supported violence. Accusations galore were made up. Crimes and non-stop wrongdoing by the left was covered up by the MSM, while BS was pushed about the right. Despicable from the left was on full display. And it CANNOT be forgotten - as they don't and won't change. They may say so or play a good game, but that's who they are inside.

SassyLady
12-18-2020, 03:38 PM
I thought Republicans preferred a president who called things as he saw them? Truth be told, Mr. Pundit left out what kind of "fuckers" that Republicans are. :cool:

@gabby

Are you posting here again because you think you're creating unity by posting anything negative you can find about conservatives?

gabosaurus
12-18-2020, 04:14 PM
@gabby Are you posting here again because you think you're creating unity by posting anything negative you can find about conservatives? I am posting here again because Jim invited me to. A very gracious move on his part. I think everyone knows I am a liberal. I post things that might be of interest or worthy of discussion. I do post from a liberal point of view.

jimnyc
12-18-2020, 05:08 PM
I am posting here again because Jim invited me to. A very gracious move on his part. I think everyone knows I am a liberal. I post things that might be of interest or worthy of discussion. I do post from a liberal point of view.

I'll reply, and add in some constructive criticism, which folks never ever seem to listen to, or actually hear what I'm saying. Often taken instantly as insults when it's not meant to be.

Yes, Gabby reached out to me herself to offer condolences about the loss of both Elessar and CSM. It was nicely written and appeared to have actual empathy and sympathy, both to myself and to the board. That and time away, and knowing that if she wants to, she can easily not only contribute but also fit in with us more so than it's been at times in the past. I've seen this with others.

With respect Gabby, I think sometimes you'll feel slighted by one person, and then start painting the entire board going forward. Or just in the general manner in which you post, in how you speak to people (not always). YOU may be feeling it a different way - but quite often your posts or replies come off a tad aggressive and mocking like and crap like that.

I always said and I can't mean it enough - that folks should treat one another in the manner in which they are treated, and which they also would like to be treated. So I think often it's simply just the way we ALL talk with one another.

I don't mind liberal. I don't mind at all liberal articles being posted, and I like it even more when those posts come with also some paragraphs of that person's opinion of what's in the article. That's usually how good debates and discussions get started. That's what we NEED around here. But we need to be able to accomplish that, without insults going in EITHER direction, and respect given to the best of our abilities in either direction. Again, that's what makes a great debate or discussion. IF it can make it that far. And I do believe that if everyone treats the other in such a way, even if you don't like the facts you're reading, good threads appear quickly!

All boils down to how we post towards one another. And I can't figure out how we can go back and forth as we did when you contacted me - but expanded without the sympathies and into political topics instead.

Impossible? :slap: I don't think so!

tailfins
12-18-2020, 05:27 PM
I'll reply, and add in some constructive criticism, which folks never ever seem to listen to, or actually hear what I'm saying. Often taken instantly as insults when it's not meant to be.

Yes, Gabby reached out to me herself to offer condolences about the loss of both Elessar and CSM. It was nicely written and appeared to have actual empathy and sympathy, both to myself and to the board. That and time away, and knowing that if she wants to, she can easily not only contribute but also fit in with us more so than it's been at times in the past. I've seen this with others.

With respect Gabby, I think sometimes you'll feel slighted by one person, and then start painting the entire board going forward. Or just in the general manner in which you post, in how you speak to people (not always). YOU may be feeling it a different way - but quite often your posts or replies come off a tad aggressive and mocking like and crap like that.

I always said and I can't mean it enough - that folks should treat one another in the manner in which they are treated, and which they also would like to be treated. So I think often it's simply just the way we ALL talk with one another.

I don't mind liberal. I don't mind at all liberal articles being posted, and I like it even more when those posts come with also some paragraphs of that person's opinion of what's in the article. That's usually how good debates and discussions get started. That's what we NEED around here. But we need to be able to accomplish that, without insults going in EITHER direction, and respect given to the best of our abilities in either direction. Again, that's what makes a great debate or discussion. IF it can make it that far. And I do believe that if everyone treats the other in such a way, even if you don't like the facts you're reading, good threads appear quickly!

All boils down to how we post towards one another. And I can't figure out how we can go back and forth as we did when you contacted me - but expanded without the sympathies and into political topics instead.

Impossible? :slap: I don't think so!

My attitude towards the board is this: Ya' can't disappoint me because I don't expect anything of ya'. It just a low-investment window into a segment of society I have pretty much given up on. What's with all the condolences? They remind me of the shallow sympathy cards that got passed to collect signatures around the corporate cubical farm back before COVID.

The response to an insult/put-down can be boiled down to two words "DON'T ENGAGE".

Another detail: Know when to practice social distancing.

gabosaurus
12-18-2020, 05:32 PM
I decided to expand into political territories because that is all people seem to be posting. Of course, the political topics I post are liberal. I have tried to do such without attacking anyone personally. Of course, some people feel attacked by liberal thoughts and topics. Perhaps because they are not used to seeing such. But if I ever stray into attacking territory, please feel free to correct me. I do tend to be confrontational in real life at times.

gabosaurus
12-18-2020, 05:37 PM
My attitude towards the board is this: Ya' can't disappoint me because I don't expect anything of ya'. It just a low-investment window into a segment of society I have pretty much given up on. What's with all the condolences? They remind me of the shallow sympathy cards that got passed to collect signatures around the corporate cubical farm back before COVID. The response to an insult/put-down can be boiled down to two words "DON'T ENGAGE". Another detail: Know when to practice social distancing. There is no need to talk down to anyone. No one here should be considered above or below anyone. Yes, I know I have tended to do such at times in the past. :lame: But you, Mr. Tailfins, are not above anyone. You may think you are, but you aren't. Similarly, Latin culture is not above or below American culture. And if I do want to talk about it, I will confer with my friend who was born in Colombia.

SassyLady
12-18-2020, 08:10 PM
I am posting here again because Jim invited me to. A very gracious move on his part. I think everyone knows I am a liberal. I post things that might be of interest or worthy of discussion. I do post from a liberal point of view.

I would love to discuss topics with you Gabby. I'll leave out the jabs at liberals if you leave out the jabs at conservatives. Calling the first lady a prostitute is not leaving a lot of room for discussion. It immediately shuts down whatever you said prior to that.

Deal?

SassyLady
12-18-2020, 08:13 PM
My attitude towards the board is this: Ya' can't disappoint me because I don't expect anything of ya'. It just a low-investment window into a segment of society I have pretty much given up on. What's with all the condolences? They remind me of the shallow sympathy cards that got passed to collect signatures around the corporate cubical farm back before COVID.

The response to an insult/put-down can be boiled down to two words "DON'T ENGAGE".

The condolences are heart felt for those who are no longer here and you diminishing them says more about you than us. Go play somewhere else if you think this is a low investment. You certainly haven't contributed anything worthwhile.

jimnyc
12-18-2020, 08:33 PM

I don't get disappointed about you anymore either. Lowest investment ever and I get exactly what I paid for. I too will say I gave up, so I just skip on over mostly to the next. I learned from the best! :thumb:

Oh, and stay back 6ft fucker!

tailfins
12-18-2020, 10:48 PM
I don't get disappointed about you anymore either. Lowest investment ever and I get exactly what I paid for. I too will say I gave up, so I just skip on over mostly to the next. I learned from the best! :thumb:

I practiced social distancing before it was cool. COVID is teaching people the tip of the iceberg how wonderful social distancing is. There are other forms of toxicity besides viral (both germ viral and internet viral). Think of it as what the WWII/Silent generation called "making oneself scarce".

tailfins
12-19-2020, 09:44 AM
I decided to expand into political territories because that is all people seem to be posting. Of course, the political topics I post are liberal. I have tried to do such without attacking anyone personally. Of course, some people feel attacked by liberal thoughts and topics. Perhaps because they are not used to seeing such. But if I ever stray into attacking territory, please feel free to correct me. I do tend to be confrontational in real life at times.

I found it interesting that offering condolences was useful in your return. Animals (including human animals) are born and die every day. People make too big of a deal out of it. Political outcomes are mattering less and less to me over time. So much in today's world is focused on manipulating wealth, work, time, effort out of others while offering nothing in return. Observing politics is important just like watching the weather report is important, so that one can figuratively know when to install the hurricane shutters.

If you boil it down to cost/risk versus return, not all groups are equal. Some require high risk/effort/cost for little or nothing in return and others are a good deal. Why be a sucker? People who don't understand the concept of give something/ get something are a problem to be managed, not something to be sought after.

gabosaurus
12-19-2020, 10:54 AM
If you boil it down to cost/risk versus return, not all groups are equal. Some require high risk/effort/cost for little or nothing in return and others are a good deal. Why be a sucker? People who don't understand the concept of give something/ get something are a problem to be managed, not something to be sought after. I find it intriguing that you show no empathy at all for others. I don't know anyone on this board personally, but I have been here long enough to share their lives to a certain degree. Thus, I can feel the pain associated with the loss of long time members. As a counselor, I am trained to deal with the problems of others. People's lives are not mere commodities. Individuals are not to be seen as profit/loss statistics. Look at it this way -- if one of your sons was shot down on the streets tonight, it wouldn't mean jackshit to me from a profit/loss standpoint. I don't know you and don't particularly care. But I would be able to share your grief from a human standpoint. I know how much your family means to you. Then again, I might just be a sucker for caring about someone who doesn't care about me. Like O.J. Simpson once said, "people die every day."

tailfins
12-19-2020, 12:10 PM

You swerved into a quite useful point: If someone is ignoring you, they leaving you alone and not bothering you. Nor are they asking you for any money, effort, attention, etc. That sounds like a rather nice circumstance to me!