PDA

View Full Version : Arizona vote analysis

SassyLady
12-18-2020, 11:13 AM
Sad to say I live in the county responsible for over 400k fraudulent votes.

https://charliekirk.com/news/breaking-data-experts-claim-over-790k-laundered-votes-injected-into-system-in-arizona/

jimnyc
12-18-2020, 04:23 PM
A lot of fraud this year. Way more than usual. And things not adding up.

MUST MUST MUST preserve these machines. All fine and good, move forward with the known results. I'm all good with that.

But many things took place using these machines and software, and now they want to wipe them in quite a few locations. Absolutely no need to do so. Bring in others or new machinery. Preservation of anything in question must be preserved.

Some are quite easy to eliminate, that's dead voters, out of area voters and things that cross referencing eliminate. But others require physically looking at all kinds of things. And how can it hurt anyone? It can't. So no reason for anyone to fight it.

gabosaurus
12-18-2020, 04:34 PM
A lot of fraud this year. Way more than usual. And things not adding up. MUST MUST MUST preserve these machines. All fine and good, move forward with the known results. I'm all good with that. But many things took place using these machines and software, and now they want to wipe them in quite a few locations. Absolutely no need to do so. Bring in others or new machinery. Preservation of anything in question must be preserved. Some are quite easy to eliminate, that's dead voters, out of area voters and things that cross referencing eliminate. But others require physically looking at all kinds of things. And how can it hurt anyone? It can't. So no reason for anyone to fight it. I agree with your point of view. From what I have been reading, California and Texas both have tremendous problems with not updating their voter lists. A lot of the problem is with people who move from state to state and are registered in multiple areas. That is something that should be easy to fix in the current era. I would like to see a nationwide voter list that is updated automatically. Is this too much to ask. For most states, it apparently is.

SassyLady
12-18-2020, 08:02 PM
Maricopa County (Phoenix AZ) board if supervisors refuse to comply with subpoenas for voting machines.

https://noqreport.com/2020/12/18/voter-fraud-cover-up-four-members-of-the-maricopa-board-of-supervisors-must-be-investigated/