PDA

View Full Version : Pence gets Covid-19 vaccine in televised appearance

gabosaurus
12-18-2020, 11:47 AM
At least someone in the administration is showing some responsibility. ------------> https://apnews.com/article/michael-pence-wife-coronavirus-vaccine-0489a0b64d4353bc693ad1691ff5de1d -----------> While the other side of the ticket continues to hide and pout https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/18/politics/donald-trump-absent-covid-stimulus-vaccine/index.html

jimnyc
12-18-2020, 04:43 PM
At least someone in the administration is showing some responsibility. ------------> https://apnews.com/article/michael-pence-wife-coronavirus-vaccine-0489a0b64d4353bc693ad1691ff5de1d

Obviously implying that others aren't. Let me ask, was the vaccine available prior for Trump or others? When Trump got sick, was the vaccine available? And if not, did he show any trust towards our doctors in America, and relaying the information to Americans? What was he supposed to do? Never mind.

SHOULD someone who took the medications that he did, should they also now be immediately getting the vaccine shot? And to you, you consider this to be a lack of responsibility?

And regardless of that, is daily work getting done via Trump right now? Outside of CNN sources...? Never mind...

I see work getting done, many things trying to get accomplished before the presidency ended. You just never want to admit these types of things and will post a leftist article in your support, and then if and when things are posted showing various things, with factual links regardless of the source, it gets dismissed 9/10 or more like 99/100. This is just the truth, and why the sites are never fully disputed for $$ in the end...

-----------> While the other side of the ticket continues to hide and pout https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/18/politics/donald-trump-absent-covid-stimulus-vaccine/index.html

Let me ask you and honest question when it comes to getting folks stimulus money, the topic. First off, do you get angry, as I know I do, that when they are trying to get direct payments to Americans - that the overwhelming majority of money in it, and the reason for taking so long, is all of the pork and additions in it? The sources of where so so much of the money is going.

And as a result, a ton of the snags and holdups end up being fights over that crap. Then Pelosi or Pelosi and Schumer end up rejecting the stimulus. And why? We may not know the entire answers, or ever - but what we DO KNOW 100% FOR A FACT - PELOSI PURPOSELY REJECTED THE STIMULUS - ONLY TO THEN PURPOSELY ACCEPT THE STIMULUS BECAUSE BIDEN HAD WON.

Mind you, as you acknowledge, Americans were suffering the entire year of 2020. And were suffering more so towards the end of this political campaign season. And she held back this money from ALL Americans for political reasons.

Pelosi Says She Backs Smaller Stimulus Because Biden Won; Rejecting Higher Offer 'Was Not a Mistake'

Despite a refusal for roughly the past six months to advance a smaller aid package that she deemed "half a loaf," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now willing to support a bipartisan stimulus bill worth less than half her previous demand thanks to, in part, Joe Biden's victory.

"That is a total game changer: a new president and a vaccine," the California Democrat told reporters on Friday. (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-says-she-backs-smaller-stimulus-because-biden-won-rejecting-higher-offer-was-not-a-mistake/ar-BB1bDCxz)

gabosaurus
12-18-2020, 05:42 PM
I wasn't referring to the vaccine. I am well aware that Trump does not need it at this point. I am referring to Trump's disappearance since losing the election. It appears that he has stopped being president, other than tweeting. Pence is the one who appears to be running the country at this point. Pelosi and McConnell have always been two stubborn rams continually butting heads with each other. I hold them both equally responsible for refusing to negotiate on pretty much everything.

SassyLady
12-18-2020, 08:00 PM
I wasn't referring to the vaccine. I am well aware that Trump does not need it at this point. I am referring to Trump's disappearance since losing the election. It appears that he has stopped being president, other than tweeting. Pence is the one who appears to be running the country at this point. Pelosi and McConnell have always been two stubborn rams continually butting heads with each other. I hold them both equally responsible for refusing to negotiate on pretty much everything.

Any examples of Trump disappearing? Just because your liberal biased media sources aren't reporting on what he's doing doesn't mean he's stopped being president.

jimnyc
12-18-2020, 08:29 PM

As I've written, completely untrue. But move on continuing whatever you believe. :laugh:

tailfins
12-20-2020, 10:51 AM
As I've written, completely untrue. But move on continuing whatever you believe. :laugh:

OUTSTANDING one-liner! If you bother finding links, references, logical conclusions, etc., you are increasing your investment relative to her opinion. With a higher investment comes higher importance and an increased opportunity to get on your nerves. Well played.