PDA

View Full Version : Assistant U.S. attorney charged in child sex sting

LiberalNation
09-18-2007, 07:08 PM
This is a good case for the death penalty. What a sicko.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070917/NEWS04/70917039&imw=Y

Snip~According to court records, Atchison, who described himself as "very much a
family man," initiated an online chat Aug. 29 with an undercover officer
posing as a mother interested in letting men have sex with her children.

During continuous conversations, he expressed a desire to engage in oral,
vaginal and anal sex with her fictitious daughter, records show.

At one point, he wrote: "I'm always gentle and loving; not to worry; no
damage ever; no rough stuff ever ever."

He assured the undercover officer that the girl would not need medical
attention, saying, "I can be absolutely sure; just gotta go slow and very
easy is how; I've done it plenty."

Snip~The Detroit Free Press reported that Atchison arrived at the airport Sunday
with a Dora the Explorer doll, hoop earrings and petroleum jelly.

Guernicaa
09-18-2007, 07:09 PM

What the fuck is wrong with people?

jimnyc
09-18-2007, 07:14 PM

What the fuck is wrong with people?

My thoughts exactly. I read this story last night and shook my head in disbelief. The fact that he has admitted to doing this on previous occasions leads me to believe he should be put to death.

retiredman
09-18-2007, 07:42 PM
another example of how the Bush administration's Department of Justice really walks the walk when it comes to "family values".

Hugh Lincoln
09-18-2007, 08:52 PM
another example of how the Bush administration's Department of Justice really walks the walk when it comes to "family values".

Indeed... just like his "humble" foreign policy...

darin
09-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Dude - you are such a nasty insane partisan HACK. You're worse than the CURRENT (now former) resident Partisan Hack.

Hagbard - I apologize for calling YOU a Hack. This is a compliment, but you have NOTHING on MFM. He's the single most stupidly-loyal-to=his-persuasion-piece-of-crap-posting guy on the forums...by FAR.

09-18-2007, 10:12 PM

I was unaware that this was a Republican problem as much as it was a human problem.

But I guess there are some people who want to play politics rather than fix problems.

JohnDoe
09-18-2007, 10:42 PM
It is not just a Republican problem, I agree with Avatar that it is a problem with a certain sect of our society.

It does seem like there is a disproportionate amount of perverts, in our gvt though...this could be because they are the ones that usually get the press coverage, maybe?

09-19-2007, 05:36 AM
It is not just a Republican problem, I agree with Avatar that it is a problem with a certain sect of our society.

It does seem like there is a disproportionate amount of perverts, in our gvt though...this could be because they are the ones that usually get the press coverage, maybe?

I think there is a disproportionate amount of perverts anywhere.

I blame it on a combination of bad media and lack of self discipline in some people

jimnyc
09-19-2007, 05:59 AM

I'd be curious to see how you made the connection between this guy and Bush's administration. For all we know this guy is a Dem. Have you seen him run for office somewhere on "family values"? Was he appointed to this position by a Repub or was he hired directly? I honestly don't know the answers... I personally think he's just a scumbag and this has nothing to do with Dem Vs. Repub.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 06:41 AM
I'd be curious to see how you made the connection between this guy and Bush's administration. For all we know this guy is a Dem. Have you seen him run for office somewhere on "family values"? Was he appointed to this position by a Repub or was he hired directly? I honestly don't know the answers... I personally think he's just a scumbag and this has nothing to do with Dem Vs. Repub.

I just know who he works for... and clearly, the Bush administration has asserted that it can fire US attorneys anytime they want for whatever reason. They chose not to fire this guy.... then what this guy does after that is their problem.

Much like republicans making a big deal out of the fact that Tenant was originally appointed by Clinton. tough shit. Bush reappointed him...the bad WMD intell is not Clinton's fault, it's Bush's fault. same deal here.

BoogyMan
09-19-2007, 07:05 AM

I see that manfrommaine has gotten the marching orders from the collective to try and tar Bush with this garbage on DP.

Answer me this one question manfrommaine, since the guy has been working that job since the 80s, will you also make this specious claim against Clinton?

This has to be one of the more deluded comments I have seen you post.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 07:19 AM
I see that manfrommaine has gotten the marching orders from the collective to try and tar Bush with this garbage on DP.

Answer me this one question manfrommaine, since the guy has been working that job since the 80s, will you also make this specious claim against Clinton?

This has to be one of the more deluded comments I have seen you post.

please note that I said "Bush administration". If similar behavior had come to light during the Clinton years, I would suggest that it would have reflected poorly on the his ADMINISTRATION.

darin
09-19-2007, 09:04 AM
please note that I said "Bush administration". If similar behavior had come to light during the Clinton years, I would suggest that it would have reflected poorly on the his ADMINISTRATION.

It's just plain stupid to attach an entire administration to the actions or attempted actions of one guy. Why didn't you bring up the Athletic Group he's the head of?

If you weren't a partisan hack, you would have said something like:

"another example of how the Gulf Breeze Sports Association really walks the walk when it comes to "family values"."

But you didn't because you are incapable of reasonable, rational thought. OMGHOWNICEFORU!!!1111!!ONE!!!JUAN!!111

retiredman
09-19-2007, 09:21 AM
young man...you really have no way of knowing what I am or am not capable of doing or thinking. :laugh2:

go annoy someone else

darin
09-19-2007, 10:32 AM
In fact - why aren't you berating the guy's wife, family, and friends? I mean...LOOK at the guy with whom they chose to associate!!

I know exactly what you're capable of thinking - you betray your lack of ability to reason by the words you choose.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 10:39 AM
In fact - why aren't you berating the guy's wife, family, and friends? I mean...LOOK at the guy with whom they chose to associate!!

I know exactly what you're capable of thinking - you betray your lack of ability to reason by the words you choose.

In fact - I haven't berated anyone here. I am not berating the Bush administration. I just find it a bit funny when a party goes to great lengths to try to differentiate themselves from their opponents on the basis of their superior morality and piety, and then guys like this yahoo - and Foley and Craig, and Haggarty, et.al. are exposed. Family values! It is just humorous, that's all. I berate no one.

and no. you know next to nothing about me...but perhaps, with some little more life experiences under your belt, and a little more maturity, you will look back at such cocky pronouncements and laugh.... I hope you do.

say....do you know what I am thinking right this very minute? LOL

darin
09-19-2007, 10:44 AM
In fact - I haven't berated anyone here. I am not berating the Bush administration. I just find it a bit funny when a party goes to great lengths to try to differentiate themselves from their opponents on the basis of their superior morality and piety, and then guys like this yahoo - and Foley and Craig, and Haggarty, et.al. are exposed. Family values! It is just humorous, that's all. I berate no one.

You aren't even honest - how do you live with yourself? Are you REALLY convinced your little barb wasn't 'berating'?? Wow.

and no. you know next to nothing about me...but perhaps, with some little more life experiences under your belt, and a little more maturity, you will look back at such cocky pronouncements and laugh.... I hope you do.

say....do you know what I am thinking right this very minute? LOL

OooH! What a burn. I'm gonna cry now.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 10:51 AM
be·rate (bĭ-rāt') Pronunciation Key
tr.v. be·rat·ed, be·rat·ing, be·rates
To rebuke or scold angrily and at length. .
To censure severely or angrily.

My statement:

"another example of how the Bush administration's Department of Justice really walks the walk when it comes to "family values"."

neither lengthy, nor angry, nor severe.

any questions?

retiredman
09-19-2007, 10:58 AM
and when I said, and no. you know next to nothing about me...but perhaps, with some little more life experiences under your belt, and a little more maturity, you will look back at such cocky pronouncements and laugh.... I hope you do." I really meant it, not as a put down, but as a hopeful observation. I think it is pretty clear that you are young and brash and cocky. I was that way when I was young.... a lot of swagger and attitude. I don't swagger as much these days. Hopefully, you won't either someday.

darin
09-19-2007, 11:16 AM
and when I said, and no. you know next to nothing about me...but perhaps, with some little more life experiences under your belt, and a little more maturity, you will look back at such cocky pronouncements and laugh.... I hope you do." I really meant it, not as a put down, but as a hopeful observation. I think it is pretty clear that you are young and brash and cocky. I was that way when I was young.... a lot of swagger and attitude. I don't swagger as much these days. Hopefully, you won't either someday.

Ya know? Your passive-aggressive bullshit is getting tiresome.

Swagger or not, I'm right and you hate it and you don't have the balls to admit it. Nobody loves manfrommaine, more than manfrommaine.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 11:34 AM
you are right that I BERATED anyone? Do you understand that words have meanings that are not defined by YOU? I showed you the dictionary. Can you not read?

Here's the deal: when you are right about something, I will be the first to give you credit for it. Poking a little fun at the hypocrisy of the family values party is not BERATING anyone. I say again... I made one statement. It was not angry, not lengthy, and not severe.. therefore, it was not BERATING!

And trust me, I am far from passive aggressive. I am serious about you...you are young and brash with a huge chip on your shoulder, and I am both confident and hopeful that, over time, your cockiness will subside.

p.s...and my wife is crazy about me!

I shouldn't be so judgmental...perhaps you missed this post the first time. Let me repost it for your edification:

My statement:

"another example of how the Bush administration's Department of Justice really walks the walk when it comes to "family values"."

neither lengthy, nor angry, nor severe.

any questions?

darin
09-19-2007, 11:45 AM
you are right that I BERATED anyone? Do you understand that words have meanings that are not defined by YOU? I showed you the dictionary. Can you not read?

You associated or blamed the BUSH administration for this guy being a pedophile. You know it. I know it. And every member on this board knows it. Now you're trying to back-peddle. It's laughable.

Here's the deal: when you are right about something, I will be the first to give you credit for it. Poking a little fun at the hypocrisy of the family values party is not BERATING anyone. I say again... I made one statement. It was not angry, not lengthy, and not severe.. therefore, it was not BERATING!

I'm not always right, but I am seldom wrong. Poking fun? Howniceforyou to make a joke out of a pedophile who seemingly has had sex with 'plenty' of pre-teen children. Laugh-a-minute.

And trust me, I am far from passive aggressive. I am serious about you...you are young and brash with a huge chip on your shoulder, and I am both confident and hopeful that, over time, your cockiness will subside.

p.s...and my wife is crazy about me!

Trust you? Trust you about what? All you bring to this board is your shitty sense of humor as shown above, and a chip on your shoulder. You press and press and press then when confronted you pull a UN and throw up the white flag. "WHa??? I was just..."

THAT is passive-aggressive.

I shouldn't be so judgmental...perhaps you missed this post the first time. Let me repost it for your edification:

Oooh! You used the word edification. You're so smart. You know you berated the Bush Administration by associating them with a child rapist. Don't play coy - you cannot hide behind dictionary.com this time, fool.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 12:06 PM
did you READ the definition of the word BERATE? yes or no

again:

Did I ridicule the Bush administration? certainly

Did I poke fun at the hypocrisy of the family values party? without question.

Did I associate the Bush administration with this man? Of course. This man is a MEMBER of the Bush administration.

Did I BERATE Bush or his administration? NO.

Words actually have meanings. You don't get to make them up as you go.

If that were the case, I could sit here and call you a degenerate goat fucker and then go on to explain that, in MY dictionary, that phrase actually meant that you were a kindly goat herder and nothing worse.

See. if you want to say that I ridiculed the Bush administration? I will accept that without blinking an eye. Did I poke fun at them? Guilty as charged.

Berate them? clearly not.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 12:09 PM
and I have to tell you, keeping this up will cause even a kindly old goat herder like you to expose yourself as the fool.

BoogyMan
09-19-2007, 12:31 PM

That old canard isn;t going to fly manfrommaine, talk about completely partisan buffoonery, this takes the cake. You simply want to take a horrible incident and try to tar the Bush camp with it.

Grow up man.

retiredman
09-19-2007, 12:36 PM
I think it is always fun to witness the hypocrisy of others.

In this case, the party of "family values" seems to have had a string of bad luck recently, eh? Foley, Haggerty, Craig, and now this guy....

If you don't like people mocking your hypocrisy, I would recommend trying to not be so hypocritical! :lol:

darin
09-19-2007, 12:49 PM
That old canard isn;t going to fly manfrommaine, talk about completely partisan buffoonery, this takes the cake. You simply want to take a horrible incident and try to tar the Bush camp with it.

Grow up man.

you nailed it. MFM is incapable of taking responsibility for his words. I'd at least have SOME respect for him if he stood by his statement instead of this ridiculous backpedaling.

mrg666
09-19-2007, 12:53 PM
I was unaware that this was a Republican problem as much as it was a human problem.

But I guess there are some people who want to play politics rather than fix problems.

you just made a hole in one dood :clap:

retiredman
09-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I am not backpedalling at all. I do not deny making this a political issue whatsoever. I do not deny that I think it is hilarious to watch the family values party try to get America to ignore the string of sex scandals that have plagued it. I only object to the use of "berate". I did not berate Bush for this. The definition of the word makes that abundantly clear.

Abbey Marie
09-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Ah, I see. Those exit polls after the 2004 election that cited "values" as the number one reason people voted for George Bush are still eating away at you.

When are you folks going to stop the tantrums and accept that that is reality? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/animal/460.gif

retiredman
09-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Ah, I see. Those exit polls after the 2004 election that cited "values" as the number one reason people voted for George Bush are still eating away at you.

When are you folks going to stop the tantrums and accept that that is reality? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/animal/460.gif

chill.

I am not throwing a tantrum. I am not berating anyone. I really have no concern about why people voted for George Bush in 2004. I am not even all that concerned about why people voted Bush's party out of power in congress in '06. My concern is - immediately - 2008.

And I think that the string of nasty sex scandals cannot help the republican party at all...and MAY provide a modicum of help to the democrats.... which would please me to no end.

waterrescuedude2000
09-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Why not use a Heated Sword and Castrate the sick fucker???? He did admit to doing it before. I guarantee if I found out someone did anything to my kid. A heated sword would be the least of their worries. they would still get castrated though.