PDA

View Full Version : We’re Winning The Battle Of Public Opinion: 46% Say Election Was Fraudulent

tailfins
12-22-2020, 10:12 AM
While I don't believe it was enough to change the outcome, I like how this perception will likely "poison the well" on mail-in voting.

https://www.dickmorris.com/were-winning-the-battle-of-public-opinion-46-say-election-was-fraudulent-lunch-alert/

gabosaurus
12-22-2020, 06:08 PM
Trump supporters in Georgia should protest the fraudulent election process by boycotting the Senate runoff. That would send a resounding message to the state and the nation.

tailfins
12-23-2020, 10:06 AM
Trump supporters in Georgia should protest the fraudulent election process by boycotting the Senate runoff. That would send a resounding message to the state and the nation.

So YOU'RE the one that's been spamming Predictit.org with this comment. Which market are you trying to pump? The "Democrat Clean Sweep" market seems to be the cheapest relative to "Who will control the Senate?" or the individual races.

I think your best strategy is to get in, but don't HODL. When a lucky poll for the Dems comes out, dump at 40 cents.