PDA

View Full Version : Every Single Traveler Coming in From the UK...

jimnyc
12-24-2020, 03:37 PM
Apparently since the beginning of the mutant strain of covid, UK didn't handle things as some others had expected of the USA in the beginning.

---

Comrade De Blasio: “We’re going to Have Sheriff’s Deputies go to the Home or Hotel of Every Single Traveler Coming in From the UK”

The US Constitution no longer applies in New York City.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Wednesday morning announced new “tough rules” for UK travelers in response to reports of a new strain of Covid in the UK.

“Just cancel your travel plans. Stay local, stay safe. Practice distancing. Wear a mask,” De Blasio said.

But if you must travel, de Blasio has a whole new set of rules for you.

De Blasio’s new “tough rules” for UK travelers violates the 4th Amendment but who’s keeping track anymore?

“Folks coming in from the United Kingdom will receive a direct order to quarantine,” de Blasio said.

De Blasio said those travelers will receive a knock on the door to make sure they are following the quarantine rules.

“We’re going to have sheriff’s deputies go to the home or the hotel of every single traveler coming in from the UK,” he said.

WATCH:

https://i.imgur.com/mh4unFJ.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/comrade-de-blasio-going-sheriffs-deputies-go-home-hotel-every-single-traveler-coming-uk-video/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2020, 05:48 PM
Apparently since the beginning of the mutant strain of covid, UK didn't handle things as some others had expected of the USA in the beginning.

---

Comrade De Blasio: “We’re going to Have Sheriff’s Deputies go to the Home or Hotel of Every Single Traveler Coming in From the UK”

The US Constitution no longer applies in New York City.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Wednesday morning announced new “tough rules” for UK travelers in response to reports of a new strain of Covid in the UK.

“Just cancel your travel plans. Stay local, stay safe. Practice distancing. Wear a mask,” De Blasio said.

But if you must travel, de Blasio has a whole new set of rules for you.

De Blasio’s new “tough rules” for UK travelers violates the 4th Amendment but who’s keeping track anymore?

“Folks coming in from the United Kingdom will receive a direct order to quarantine,” de Blasio said.

De Blasio said those travelers will receive a knock on the door to make sure they are following the quarantine rules.

“We’re going to have sheriff’s deputies go to the home or the hotel of every single traveler coming in from the UK,” he said.

WATCH:

https://i.imgur.com/mh4unFJ.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/comrade-de-blasio-going-sheriffs-deputies-go-home-hotel-every-single-traveler-coming-uk-video/

My friend, one must remember the dems can get away with unconstitutional edict/decrees -- without any penalties.
It is only their opposition that must face such penalties/punishments.
Can you not see the fairness in that?????/
That such geniuses, demigods and enlightened creatures be Great And Mighty Lords over we peasants?

Can not wait until one of them directly tries that ffingshit on me..
Talk about a swift and mighty ass-stomping being so righteously delivered with gusto ....-Tyr

jimnyc
12-24-2020, 06:05 PM
My friend, one must remember the dems can get away with unconstitutional edict/decrees -- without any penalties.
It is only their opposition that must face such penalties/punishments.
Can you not see the fairness in that?????/
That such geniuses, demigods and enlightened creatures be Great And Mighty Lords over we peasants?

Can not wait until one of them directly tries that ffingshit on me..
Talk about a swift and mighty ass-stomping being so righteously delivered with gusto ....-Tyr

There are going to be a lot of court cases about how things were handled and I think a few end up in the SC.

In addition to that stuff, we have to worry more about #1, and I'm afraid that's only about to get much worse. Like I said in another thread, worry about our veterans, our homeless, our needy folks. In this latest relief bill, sending millions and billions to other countries for help, but we have so many folks in need right here in the USA in so many other aspects.

This latest bill stuffed with massive BS and minimal help to citizens. And now, are we allowing a new mutant virus to walk right in and put us all in danger? But just how much? How much was LIED about this year and continues? So how do we know the full truth when we see it.