PDA

View Full Version : CNN's Jake Tapper named "King of Truth"

jimnyc
12-24-2020, 07:02 PM
Unbelievable. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Maybe he can share it with Joy Behar. :rolleyes:

---

Esquire names Jake Tapper, a Russiagate conspiracy theorist who suppressed Hunter Biden bombshell, 'King of Truth'

Jake Tapper, famous for pushing the now-debunked Russia collusion hoax and for suppressing the Hunter Biden influence-peddling story , was named "The King of Truth" by Esquire Magazine.

As part of its year end review in which they "hail the people, the moments and the menswear that's made a better place of 2020," otherwise known as "the weirdest year on record," Tapper was named "King of Truth," among men and women who were named kings of other things.

Of CNN anchor Jake Tapper, who notable has not told the truth about a great many things, Esquire writes "In the time between America voting in the 2020 presidential election and the results being known (which, in true 2020 fashion, went on forever) people around the world watching CNN were calmed by the steady voice and fine jaw of one Jake Tapper.

"As one of several of the network’s reporters who gave literal meaning to the job of 'anchor' during a truly weird week, Tapper kept those nervously watching in Pennsylvania or Paris, LA or London, grounded and sane.

"In the days following the result Tapper and his co-hosts alternated between snatches of sleep and holding the Trump administration's feet to the fire by showing the receipts against every wild claim being made. Undoubtedly the humble JT would want this award given instead to Gritty: the Philadelphia Flyer’s chaotic orange mascot from his home city who danced in the streets when the news broke of Donald Trump's defeat."

Tapper, who told Americans that "Christmas is not going to be possible," claimed that there should be consequences for Trump supporters changing his tune only days later, and had to delete information he'd posted about Trump supporters targeting Biden supporters when it turned out to be untrue, is not well-known as a teller of truth.

Tapper's work on the fraud that was Russiagate has also been well-documented.

In April 2019, after it began to become apparent that the allegations that President Trump had colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election were unfounded, Tapper backed his network, and his claims.

He said that CNN had not gotten "anything" wrong in their incorrect reporting of Russiagate, despite the stark evidence to the contrary.

"I'm not sure what you're saying the media got wrong," Tapper said to acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney. "The media reported the investigation was going on. Other than the people in the media on the left, not on this network, I don’t know anybody that got anything wrong."

Rest - https://thepostmillennial.com/esquire-names-russiagate-conspiracy-theorist-jake-tapper-king-of-truth

gabosaurus
12-24-2020, 08:51 PM
The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for releasing misleading articles as well as for opaque funding and political connections. ---------> https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/the-post-millennial-journalism-conservative-advocacy-1.5191593

jimnyc
12-24-2020, 09:46 PM
The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for releasing misleading articles as well as for opaque funding and political connections. ---------> https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/the-post-millennial-journalism-conservative-advocacy-1.5191593

WTF does that have to do with Tapper being a laughable liar? Other than you running instantly to the sources of everything folks post rather than address content and facts. Usual lame BS to deflect and ignore 3/4 of topics. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
12-24-2020, 11:04 PM
WTF does that have to do with Tapper being a laughable liar? Other than you running instantly to the sources of everything folks post rather than address content and facts. Usual lame BS to deflect and ignore 3/4 of topics. :rolleyes: The idea that Tapper is a "laughable liar" is solely your opinion. So what "content and facts" am I deflecting/ignoring? You are usually posting opinions or what I consider to be conspiracy theories as stated by others. If I don't address them, it is because they don't deserve such.

jimnyc
12-25-2020, 01:03 PM
The idea that Tapper is a "laughable liar" is solely your opinion. So what "content and facts" am I deflecting/ignoring? You are usually posting opinions or what I consider to be conspiracy theories as stated by others. If I don't address them, it is because they don't deserve such.

No thanks. I plan on just moving along when I see lameness of trying to blame sources for the news. Same lame crap. :rolleyes:

The FACT that he pushed lies about Russia is known. His lying about and censoring of news is FACTS and proven. And his lists of lies on air are easily searchable anyway, for those with any interest. In fact, the entire station that he works for is known for such, and has the longest list of lies attached to their agency.

icansayit
12-25-2020, 05:18 PM

In a constant Non-defendable Liberal drawdown of logical, or otherwise thinking. Sounds like gabby even approved of OBAMA's Nobel Prize for Pretending to be a Human.

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 10:55 AM
At least Obama won a Nobel Prize. Less deserving chief executives never even made the short list. :cool: And when we are discussing broadcast liars, let us not forget Tucker, Piro and their ilk pushing nonsense about how Covid-19 didn't exist or isn't a problem, fake laptops and nonexistent election fraud. Not to mention anything broadcast over fringe networks like Newsmax and OAN. I am surprised that all their tongues haven't turned black by now.

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 11:12 AM
In a constant Non-defendable Liberal drawdown of logical, or otherwise thinking. Sounds like gabby even approved of OBAMA's Nobel Prize for Pretending to be a Human.

Obama earned nothing of any award and the MSM and other places are all the same in gushing over democrats, and pointing out the non-stop evil of republicans. The most transparent government ever turned into the least ever - and while they were transparent, they started abusing constitutional rights to the highest order possible. Spying on IRS. Spying on politicians. Spying on president elect. Spying on everyone and anyone they felt could bring harm or possibly gain power. And what we didn't know at the time, was that the VP was making money left and right from his brother & son and more, profiting off of access to the VP and favoritism. And that very man is now going to be president.

Btw, liberal and logical in the first sentence is laughable. Logic, facts, truth... :laugh: They haven't a clue.

Russ
12-26-2020, 02:06 PM
Unbelievable. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Maybe he can share it with Joy Behar. :rolleyes:

---

Esquire names Jake Tapper, a Russiagate conspiracy theorist who suppressed Hunter Biden bombshell, 'King of Truth'

Jake Tapper, famous for pushing the now-debunked Russia collusion hoax and for suppressing the Hunter Biden influence-peddling story , was named "The King of Truth" by Esquire Magazine.

As part of its year end review in which they "hail the people, the moments and the menswear that's made a better place of 2020," otherwise known as "the weirdest year on record," Tapper was named "King of Truth," among men and women who were named kings of other things.

This is a tragic commentary on the media in America right now. It is like Goebells telling us the Hitler is the most honest guy in the world and we should trust everything he says.

It is also like the Nobel committee telling us that Gore and Obama deserved Nobel Peace Prizes even though they did nothing to advance peace. Obama actually had done nothing at all at that point.

This story, and the American media in general, are a sad and disgusting reflection on where our country is now.

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 03:58 PM
This is a tragic commentary on the media in America right now. It is like Goebells telling us the Hitler is the most honest guy in the world and we should trust everything he says.

It is also like the Nobel committee telling us that Gore and Obama deserved Nobel Peace Prizes even though they did nothing to advance peace. Obama actually had done nothing at all at that point.

This story, and the American media in general, are a sad and disgusting reflection on where our country is now.

It's funny watching the news stations now, whether that be Biden or Harris, or pretty much anyone on the left right now. Bring them in, it's all smiles and barely any questions. And when they do come it's nothing but loaded BS usually with answers more or less right in the questions. The View is an invite party right now. They are all in softball mode & I'm not sure how much that will change at all in the next 4 years.

The most dishonest journalists ever. Agencies that are and were outright taking sides in politics & working to help get them elected. The very people that censored/blocked the news, will now be the folks to hold this president to the truth, and to report the truth and facts of the day. They worked to influence a national election. They are now doing the same on a smaller level with Georgia. And the politicians themselves, democrats, have never been worse IMO. The amount of lies and the amount of hatred oozed from them was and is incredible.

Obama, 143 days, absolutely did nothing at all to advance peace in our world. Nothing. Nada & Zilch. But Trump brought forth some peace for the future I would argue. Israel & Bahrain & Jordan, Israel & Egypt, Serbia & Kosovo, Israel & the UAE.

Oh, I forgot, Obama also sent about 2,000 guns to Mexico and it proceeded to bring peace when folks saw the cartels coming...

icansayit
12-26-2020, 05:48 PM
At least Obama won a Nobel Prize. Less deserving chief executives never even made the short list. :cool: And when we are discussing broadcast liars, let us not forget Tucker, Piro and their ilk pushing nonsense about how Covid-19 didn't exist or isn't a problem, fake laptops and nonexistent election fraud. Not to mention anything broadcast over fringe networks like Newsmax and OAN. I am surprised that all their tongues haven't turned black by now.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/24093417.jpg

KarlMarx
12-27-2020, 09:18 AM
Look at Trump... 5 or 6 nations have normalized peace with Israel. That has never happened, ever. But the Nobel Commission won’t give him the satisfaction.

Which proves what others have been saying. The Nobel Commission is of, for, and by the Left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SassyLady
12-27-2020, 05:42 PM
At least Obama won a Nobel Prize. Less deserving chief executives never even made the short list. :cool:

This pisses me off on so many levels. Obama doesn't even think he deserves one and can't really tell you what he did to get it. Except we all know it's because he was an apologist and wanted globalization at even the expense of Americans.

And Trump did make the short list. Trump has done more to bring peace to the middle east than any other leader in our lifetime. 3-4 nobel nominations.... but if "WAP" can be voted by NPR to be song of the year then it's understandable why the world can't see the good things he's done. Warped morality is running rampant.