PDA

View Full Version : **President Trump and first lady Melania Trump a Christmas message .....

LongTermGuy
12-24-2020, 10:19 PM
`President Trump and first lady Melania Trump recorded a Christmas message for the American people before leaving the White House to spend the holiday at their Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.`:salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKXvznk3rI0&feature=emb_logo

gabosaurus
12-24-2020, 11:13 PM
To be truthful, your statement should read `President Trump and first lady Melania Trump recorded a final Christmas message for the American people before leaving the White House

LongTermGuy
12-25-2020, 11:28 AM
To be truthful, your statement should read `President Trump and first lady Melania Trump recorded a final Christmas message for the American people before leaving the White House

To be Truthful.....TDS Leftist cant be truthful....This was simply a Merry Christmas message from Americas President & wife....The next one will be a Happy New-year message....

jimnyc
12-25-2020, 01:20 PM
To be Truthful.....TDS Leftist cant be truthful....This was simply a Merry Christmas message from Americas President & wife....The next one will be a Happy New-year message....

Buddy, if you post something as positive as this, and someone tries to shit on it, just bypass the BS and let it speak for itself.

Merry Christmas my friend!!! And if someone has hatred in their heart, let them be them over the holidays.

LongTermGuy
12-25-2020, 06:36 PM
Christmas Eve, New York, 1956. It's like a different world....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EqCc_mVXIAY9FKC?format=png&name=900x900

icansayit
12-25-2020, 09:53 PM

How can someone like you who comes here with more lies each time know anything about being truthful? It would be fun to ignore you as suggested by others. But it's more fun exposing the acute Mental Disabilities you and so many others are having...even over a Holiday you obviously never have celebrated honestly since your loss of demonstrated Faith for anything other than FALSEHOODS makes us feel sorry for you and your children.
MERRY CHRISTMAS anyway. Your STOCKING FULL OF COAL has been delayed by FEDEX.

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 10:44 AM
Is that it? People facing homelessness in the New Year, car bombs blowing up in downtown Nashville, thousands die in a pandemic and some of you are upset that I mocked a holiday message from the Trumps? To the point where you vented your ire on Christmas Day? Me thinks you are too sensitive. Happy Boxing Day!

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 11:05 AM
Is that it? People facing homelessness in the New Year, car bombs blowing up in downtown Nashville, thousands die in a pandemic and some of you are upset that I mocked a holiday message from the Trumps? To the point where you vented your ire on Christmas Day? Me thinks you are too sensitive. Happy Boxing Day!

Why don't you pay attention to homeless and hungry? Yeah, we know, you did all that. :rolleyes:

Instead of pointing such things out & trying to inform others - you choose to use spare time mocking folks on Christmas day. And then turn and blame others for not caring for your actions.

SassyLady
12-26-2020, 01:44 PM

It's possible for some of us to chew and walk at the same time Gabby. We can be appalled at the number of homeless, worried about more bombs, concerned about people dying from all kinds of illness not just the virus and still be upset with your endless mocking of Trump. Especially when it seems that is your primary focus during these trying times.

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 03:34 PM
OK then. I will leave it at that. But when the Bidens issue their 2021 Christmas greetings, I expect nothing but holiday cheer from you guys. :cool:

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 04:14 PM
OK then. I will leave it at that. But when the Bidens issue their 2021 Christmas greetings, I expect nothing but holiday cheer from you guys. :cool:

They did for 2020 and I'll handle 20121 the same. I had nothing positive to add as I'm no fan of his, but no need for me to go out of my way to condemn him for trying to send out a nice Christmas message, which he did. Why would I be negative about a Christmas message?