PDA

View Full Version : *Syria Has Chemical Weapons: They Are Caught Red Handed*

chesswarsnow
09-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Syria and Iran have these weapons of mass destruction.
2. And I think its time we do something.
3. Islam is up to no good.
4. Are we going to wait for another Holocaust?
5. Read this:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411428847&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"

'Dozens died in Syrian-Iranian chemical weapons experiment'
By JPOST.COM STAFF
Print Subscribe
E-mail Toolbar

Talkbacks for this article: 123

Proof of cooperation between Iran and Syria in the proliferation and development of weapons of mass destruction was brought to light Monday in a Jane's Defence Weekly report that dozens of Iranian engineers and 15 Syrian officers were killed in a July 23 accident in Syria.

Syrian and Iranian Presidents, Bashar Assad, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, listen to national anthems at the Ash-Shaeb presidential palace in Damascus, Thursday.
Photo: AP
RELATED
Analysis: There's a reason world is quiet on alleged IAF strike
J'lem downplays Iranian threat; Olmert: I respect Assad
According to the report, cited by Channel 10, the joint Syrian-Iranian team was attempting to mount a chemical warhead on a Scud missile when the explosion occurred, spreading lethal chemical agents, including sarin nerve gas.

Reports of the accident were circulated at the time; however, no details were released by the Syrian government, and there were no hints of an Iranian connection.

The report comes on the heels of criticism leveled by the Syrians at the United States, accusing it of spreading "false" claims of Syrian nuclear activity and cooperation with North Korea to excuse an alleged Israeli air incursion over the country this month.

According to globalsecurity.org, Syria is not a signatory of either the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), - an international agreement banning the production, stockpiling or use of chemical weapons - or the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT).

Syria began developing chemical weapons in 1973, just before the Yom Kipper War. Globalsecurity.org cites the country as having one of the most advanced chemical weapons programs in the Middle East.
"
6. Many died in this so called accident, but was it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

April15
09-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Well shit Saddam's cache has been found. Lets celebrate a war for no reason!

Gunny
09-19-2007, 05:42 AM
Well shit Saddam's cache has been found. Lets celebrate a war for no reason!

Actually, no it hasn't. All the WMDs and/or percursors known and catolgued by the UN to be in Saddam's possession are STILL unaccounted for.

You know ... the ones that don't exist ....:lame2:

Gunny
09-19-2007, 05:45 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Syria and Iran have these weapons of mass destruction.
2. And I think its time we do something.
3. Islam is up to no good.
4. Are we going to wait for another Holocaust?
5. Read this:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411428847&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"

'Dozens died in Syrian-Iranian chemical weapons experiment'
By JPOST.COM STAFF
Print Subscribe
E-mail Toolbar

Talkbacks for this article: 123

Proof of cooperation between Iran and Syria in the proliferation and development of weapons of mass destruction was brought to light Monday in a Jane's Defence Weekly report that dozens of Iranian engineers and 15 Syrian officers were killed in a July 23 accident in Syria.

Syrian and Iranian Presidents, Bashar Assad, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, listen to national anthems at the Ash-Shaeb presidential palace in Damascus, Thursday.
Photo: AP
RELATED
Analysis: There's a reason world is quiet on alleged IAF strike
J'lem downplays Iranian threat; Olmert: I respect Assad
According to the report, cited by Channel 10, the joint Syrian-Iranian team was attempting to mount a chemical warhead on a Scud missile when the explosion occurred, spreading lethal chemical agents, including sarin nerve gas.

Reports of the accident were circulated at the time; however, no details were released by the Syrian government, and there were no hints of an Iranian connection.

The report comes on the heels of criticism leveled by the Syrians at the United States, accusing it of spreading "false" claims of Syrian nuclear activity and cooperation with North Korea to excuse an alleged Israeli air incursion over the country this month.

According to globalsecurity.org, Syria is not a signatory of either the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), - an international agreement banning the production, stockpiling or use of chemical weapons - or the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT).

Syria began developing chemical weapons in 1973, just before the Yom Kipper War. Globalsecurity.org cites the country as having one of the most advanced chemical weapons programs in the Middle East.
"
6. Many died in this so called accident, but was it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Only short-sighted political hacks and morons more interested in political victory than addressing the truth claim to think otherwise. Well, them and the pacifist ostriches who'd rather be slaughtered like sheep than actually get off their asses and address an issue that might cause someone to say something "bad" about them.

Gaffer
09-19-2007, 08:39 PM
I mentioned in another thread about the IAF making a strike in syria and that they were hitting something very special that syria didn't want anyone to know about. Everythings still murky but there was definitely something going on big time and its being covered up by everyone involved.

syria said very little about the event while iran and NK both raised a stink about it. Makes you wanna go hmmmmm.

stephanie
09-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Why this thread hasn't gone anywhere...

Because the libs. who have staked their political lives on saying.....

Saddam had......No WmD's.........

This is too much for them to answer to........:poke:

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Former iraqi generals and intelligence pictures and reports all show or say truck convoys went into syria before the war. This was all engineered by the russians, according to the iraqi generals. It is very likely the WMD's ended up in syrian hands and are being further developed with the help of iran and NK. At least 15 iranian and an unknown number of NK technicians were killed in the strike/accident. It was also reported that Israeli special forces were on the ground in the area using lasers to guide the strikes. Must have been something really big there for all that effort.

TheStripey1
09-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Why this thread hasn't gone anywhere...

Because the libs. who have staked their political lives on saying.....

Saddam had......No WmD's.........

This is too much for them to answer to........:poke:

I'm a lefty... so can I speak up if I'm not a lib? no? tuff.. gonna do it anyway...

saddam had no wmd... at least not in 2003...

:dance:

now about the syrians... I haven't read anything about this so I'm going to refrain from commenting on it. I will, however, peruse the links provided and get back to you tomorrow...

I just hope that ALL the cheerleaders for a war with Iran and Syria plan on enlisting... cuz I don't think our military can do it now without their help...

TheStripey1
09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
ok, this caught my eye...

I don't know, but it seems kind of hard to hold a country to these treaties if they aren't signatories to them. Of course it isn't good that they have chemical weapons, but it also not good that Israel has nukes. Perhaps if Israel got rid of it's nukes, the other countries in the region wouldn't feel threatened by them and wouldn't try to develop their own WMD.

just a thought...

TheStripey1
09-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Former iraqi generals and intelligence pictures and reports all show or say truck convoys went into syria before the war. This was all engineered by the russians, according to the iraqi generals. It is very likely the WMD's ended up in syrian hands and are being further developed with the help of iran and NK. At least 15 iranian and an unknown number of NK technicians were killed in the strike/accident. It was also reported that Israeli special forces were on the ground in the area using lasers to guide the strikes. Must have been something really big there for all that effort.

easy to say things... :link: reeeeeeeeeeeal easy...

so how about a link or two?

Gaffer
09-20-2007, 07:58 PM
easy to say things... :link: reeeeeeeeeeeal easy...

so how about a link or two?

Just a compilation of many things I have read. I don't have all the sites or news sources. Most of it is old news anyway and you and your lefties have already denied it exists, so I'm not going through the research again.

Interesting facts you brought up about syria not being part of any treaties. Adds some interesting twists to how to pressure them.

So Israel should just get rid of its nukes and everything in the ME will be hunky dory. Yeahsureright. If they get rid of their military I'm sure all the arabs would give up theirs too. After all the arab countries only have militaries to protect them from Israel, its not like they need to worry about each other.