PDA

View Full Version : Voter fraud on display: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 12:32 PM
---

Voter fraud on display: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.

Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.

Here is the latest proof of voter fraud in Texas.

Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.

This is what Democrats do.

And they will continue to do this until people are sent to jail.
This needs to stop.

WHERE IS THE DOJ? WHERE IS THE FBI?
WHAT HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/22.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/voter-fraud-display-houston-ballots-signature-address/

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 03:38 PM
Didn't Trump win Texas?

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 04:15 PM
Didn't Trump win Texas?

Fraud matters. I'm not sure you get that, as I have pointed it out many times now. I don't care if he won a state and did so by quadruple the amount. Fraud of any kind needs to be identified and eliminated.

Kathianne
12-26-2020, 04:31 PM
Fraud matters. I'm not sure you get that, as I have pointed it out many times now. I don't care if he won a state and did so by quadruple the amount. Fraud of any kind needs to be identified and eliminated.
While I keep hoping my dream of paper ballots only, along with registering to vote in local government offices and picture id's would be adopted, I recognize all are unlikely.

We should do what we can to lower fraud and certainly make it more difficult; not allowing for it to be easier.

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 05:58 PM
While I keep hoping my dream of paper ballots only, along with registering to vote in local government offices and picture id's would be adopted, I recognize all are unlikely.

We should do what we can to lower fraud and certainly make it more difficult; not allowing for it to be easier.

I say go back to paper all the way around. Eliminate a monster amount of fraud at once. And if this is no longer feasible, then they really need to enhance security. Choose new companies and machines. They absolutely cannot have the ability to go online in any way at all. They have to have the ability to keep track of voters & their choices. It has to be in a manner that it's almost impossible for anyone to do any "input" on them which would ultimately allow for running algorithms or other software. A way to lock it down, in a manner. All machinery must be fully audited and tagged and bagged & records kept. Every imaginable aspect to "secure" the machines and software.

I also think the push needs to go on for photo ID's. It's asinine to think that anyone of voting age today doesn't already have appropriate ID, and it's asinine IMO to claim it's disenfranchising voters. It's about time and enough BS. Any singular issues that arise can be handled.

I also think it's time to increase penalties for those caught committing fraud. And various levels of fraud. One level for an individual voting twice. Same for someone who moved. Another level for those committing fraud at the hundreds to thousands of votes, perhaps stealing them from boxes or the mail process. Higher even as we would move into folks working in tandem or higher groups & getting charged RICO style. And then the highest would be reserved for any politicians in the know and/or behind it in any way. Huge fines, take a lot of steam out of fraud when folks know what the cost potentially could be, or what amount of prison time may be involved.

icansayit
12-26-2020, 06:56 PM
What would be the harm, and how easy would it be for Presidential elections if EVERYONE only voted for PRESIDENT and no DOWN BALLOT names by....

DIPPING ONE FINGER IN INDELABLE INK? Nobody could cheat, no DEAD, no ILLEGALS, no DOUBLE Voting, And Only ONE CHANCE per person????

I know, I know...IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE, and IT'S ANOTHER "K.I.S.S." Remedy.
(Keep It Simple Stupid)

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2D9EWPG/voters-are-required-to-dip-index-finger-into-indelible-ink-when-they-vote-in-general-election-resulting-in-stained-finger-to-prevent-fraud-and-cheats-2D9EWPG.jpg