PDA

View Full Version : President Trump Warns Weakling GOP Senators

jimnyc
12-26-2020, 12:39 PM
I do hope at least that a lot of the career politicians and rino's disappear from both parties. We know who the problematic folks are. Like Murkowski, Romney, Collins. Others too of course. And a massive list of crazies on the left. The more the merrier.

And Trump did in fact help others. And he'll be gone, but not the voters.

---

President Trump Warns Weakling GOP Senators: “I Will NEVER FORGET! — And Neither Will His 75 Million Voters!

President Trump posted a warning to RINO Senators on Christmas Eve.

President Trump helped lift several GOP senators over the finish line since he entered office!

And yet they do nothing to help President Trump after he had the election stolen from him.

In fact, GOP Majority Leader Mitch McConnell reportedly reached out to senator-elect Tommy Tuberville to urge him to abandon President Trump in the fraudulent Electoral College vote.

On Christmas Eve President Trump delivered a warning.

President Trump: I saved at least 8 Republican Senators, including Mitch, from losing in the last Rigged (for President) Election. Now they (almost all) sit back and watch me fight against a crooked and vicious foe, the Radical Left Democrats. I will NEVER FORGET!

And TRUMP VOTERS will NEVER FORGET EITHER!

These jokers need to think twice if they expect a future in politics past 2020!

fj1200
12-28-2020, 04:52 PM
A few problems with the above. First, trump is more RINO than anyone; he's half democrat. Second, he doesn't have 75 million voters, there's a difference between those who voted for him and those who are "his." Third, I find it hard to believe he saved anyone in the last election; it was a pretty good day for Republicans who aren't trump and I know plenty of people who would generally vote (R) but wouldn't vote for him.

tailfins
12-29-2020, 09:01 AM
A few problems with the above. First, trump is more RINO than anyone; he's half democrat. Second, he doesn't have 75 million voters, there's a difference between those who voted for him and those who are "his." Third, I find it hard to believe he saved anyone in the last election; it was a pretty good day for Republicans who aren't trump and I know plenty of people who would generally vote (R) but wouldn't vote for him.

Trumpers are a faction in the party. He did a good job getting them to the polls. If the GOP Senators from Georgia get 55% or more of the vote, that would make a case for a "Trump drag" (Trump in drag?) on the GOP.