PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Wish

Russ
12-26-2020, 02:32 PM
My one Christmas wish, for peace, harmony, and the benefit of the entire world:

That the entire American media be whisked away immediately to the nearest black hole and never seen or heard from again. (Doesn’t have to the nearest black hole, farther ones are fine)

No other single thing would benefit the world so deeply or richly. We can worry about Covid later, right now the most important thing to get rid of is the media.

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 03:24 PM
Good idea Russ. I have a similar wish, so I will make a small correction to your wish -----------> That the entire American right wing media be whisked away immediately to the nearest black hole and never seen or heard from again. (Doesn’t have to the nearest black hole, farther ones are fine) No other single thing would benefit the world so deeply or richly. We can worry about Covid later, right now the most important thing to get rid of is the right wing media.

LongTermGuy
12-26-2020, 03:30 PM
https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2017/10/24/10242017_beltway-screams8201_c73-0-877-469_s885x516.jpg?e9a29e2c4fbb9597fd0c34277aba9217e 961d854
http://news.psu.edu/sites/default/files/styles/gss_thumbnail/public/agn_reverb.jpg?itok=KXbLax55
https://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Melissa-Click-e1455567208843.jpg

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 03:31 PM
LTG, did they all share Christmas with you yesterday?

LongTermGuy
12-26-2020, 03:37 PM
Russ said the American media...Yet you had to Pick sides...I just showed Pic`s of the "Obvious" "Media" without mentioning sides...

Gabby...your annoying....

https://i2.wp.com/www.binghamtonreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SJW2.gif?resize=1132%2C509&ssl=1

gabosaurus
12-26-2020, 03:41 PM
Well behaved women rarely make history. Truthful women can often be annoying.

SassyLady
12-26-2020, 03:49 PM
Well behaved women rarely make history. Truthful women can often be annoying.

But you live in an echo chamber of your own ideology which is perpetrated by the liberal left wing media, Gabby. I thought someone as educated as yourself would want to hear all sides. Apparently not. At least Russ wanted all media gone, so people could determine the truth without propagandizing by the media, from both sides. Once again you've shown your narrow mindedness.

Question ... do you think there are any media outlets than are not biased? If so, what makes you think that?

Russ
12-26-2020, 03:57 PM
Good idea Russ. I have a similar wish, so I will make a small correction to your wish -----------> That the entire American right wing media be whisked away immediately to the nearest black hole and never seen or heard from again. (Doesn’t have to the nearest black hole, farther ones are fine) No other single thing would benefit the world so deeply or richly. We can worry about Covid later, right now the most important thing to get rid of is the right wing media.

Hah, thanks Gabby. Your reply is not unexpected and is a perfect representation of liberals in that they all seem to think the right wing media is the same size and degree of slant as the left wing media. That is what you think, right?

If you look at things objectively, (recent polls have shown that I am 100% objective in terms of politics, sports, and movie ratings) the only “right wing media” are FoxNews, New Your Post, Rush Limbaugh, and a few websites like Breitbart and Epoch. “Left wing media includes: CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NY Times, LA Times, Al Jazeera, Shanghai Times, Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, New Yorker, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, and virtually all the other American newspapers, along with websites like Slate, HuffPost, Atlantic, and virtually all other news websites. All late night talk shows hosts are far left, as is SNL.
Furthermore, all these left wing media are farther left than FoxNews is right. They lie frequently, they ignore news stories that do not support the left, they overemphasize or make up stories that do support the left, and they mock and vilify people who do not echo all their left-leaning agendas. Right wing media do not vilify the left, but the left vilifies all the time.

As I said, I’m ready to get rid of all the media. Better to drop left and right media and have none, than to have the crap we have right now. It is amazing that left wing media people go through their lives probably thinking that they are doing a great service to the world when they are actually doing great harm.

I wonder if cancer cells in the body think that they are “helping out”. It is virtually the same thing as the people at CNN.

Abbey Marie
12-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Hah, thanks Gabby. Your reply is not unexpected and is a perfect representation of liberals in that they all seem to think the right wing media is the same size and degree of slant as the left wing media. That is what you think, right?

If you look at things objectively, (recent polls have shown that I am 100% objective in terms of politics, sports, and movie ratings) the only “right wing media” are FoxNews, New Your Post, Rush Limbaugh, and a few websites like Breitbart and Epoch. “Left wing media includes: CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NY Times, LA Times, Al Jazeera, Shanghai Times, Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, New Yorker, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, and virtually all the other American newspapers, along with websites like Slate, HuffPost, Atlantic, and virtually all other news websites. All late night talk shows hosts are far left, as is SNL.
Furthermore, all these left wing media are farther left than FoxNews is right. They lie frequently, they ignore news stories that do not support the left, they overemphasize or make up stories that do support the left, and they mock and vilify people who do not echo all their left-leaning agendas. Right wing media do not vilify the left, but the left vilifies all the time.

As I said, I’m ready to get rid of all the media. Better to drop left and right media and have none, than to have the crap we have right now. It is amazing that left wing media people go through their lives probably thinking that they are doing a great service to the world when they are actually doing great harm.

I wonder if cancer cells in the body think that they are “helping out”. It is virtually the same thing as the people at CNN.

:clap:

icansayit
12-26-2020, 08:29 PM
well behaved women rarely make history. Truthful women can often be annoying.

how do you explain being "neither"?

gabosaurus
12-27-2020, 06:08 PM
how do you explain being "neither"? One woman's "neither" is another woman's "both." I was a bit more radical than my mom. My daughter is a bit more radical than I am. My husband pretends not to notice. :laugh: