PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky-man-uses-flamethrower-to-clear-driveway

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2020, 11:59 AM
Kentucky-man-uses-flamethrower-to-clear-driveway

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/kentucky-man-uses-flamethrower-to-clear-driveway/vi-BB1cfAmY?ocid=msedgdhp

Jim , you may want to get one of those... :wink2: --Tyr

jimnyc
12-27-2020, 02:09 PM
Kentucky-man-uses-flamethrower-to-clear-driveway

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/kentucky-man-uses-flamethrower-to-clear-driveway/vi-BB1cfAmY?ocid=msedgdhp

Jim , you may want to get one of those... :wink2: --Tyr

That's hilarious! I saw that earlier this morn on one of the wacky video sites I go to. :)

Gotta be the thing from the Boring co., Elon Musk's company. I'd love me one of those suckers! A lot of different uses they can serve. Not to mention a fairly decent self defense weapon. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-27-2020, 03:40 PM
That's hilarious! I saw that earlier this morn on one of the wacky video sites I go to. :)

Gotta be the thing from the Boring co., Elon Musk's company. I'd love me one of those suckers! A lot of different uses they can serve. Not to mention a fairly decent self defense weapon. :thumb:

And it would come in quite handy if a crowd of ( not so, "peaceful") supposed protesters showed up at ones home
after breaking the gate down to gain entrance...
One could give them a much-needed and very warm welcome...-Tyr

jimnyc
12-27-2020, 03:59 PM
And it would come in quite handy if a crowd of ( not so, "peaceful") supposed protesters showed up at ones home
after breaking the gate down to gain entrance...
One could give them a much-needed and very warm welcome...-Tyr

Oh yeah, pop out with that sucker on your porch and shoot it straight up in the air. :)

The way they screwed the McCloskey couple for not wanting no harm to come to them or their home to be trampled on or harmed. Can you imagine the charges if they did so with this, and it was caught on film just like the other? :laugh:

Probably be in SuperMax by the end of the week, or maybe Guantanamo! :coffee:

icansayit
12-27-2020, 08:39 PM
A few years ago when we were still in our home. I used a battery powered LEAF BLOWER to chase the fine, light snow from my driveway. It generated heat as well as a strong narrow air stream. But a FLAME THROWER? One more reason to believe PEOPLE ARE NUTS.:laugh::laugh: