PDA

View Full Version : Real-Time Hacking of Dominion Voting Systems at Fulton County Polling Station

jimnyc
12-30-2020, 03:07 PM
WHY are they able to be connected to the internet? And NOW? And where the runoffs will be???

--

Jovan Pulitzer Reveals Live, Real-Time Hacking of Dominion Voting Systems at Fulton County Polling Station

Inventor Jovan Hutton Pulitzer was in front of the Georgia Senate today and he totally destroyed Georgia’s 2020 election results.

Jovan Pulitzer on Wednesday told Georgia lawmakers he hacked into Dominion voting systems at a Georgia polling place.

Pulitzer confirmed that the Georgia runoff IS connected to the internet.

He established a two-way communication from a polling pad in a voting center.

“At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we have access through the devices to the poll pad–the system, but WE ARE IN,” Pulitzer said.

He continued, “And it’s not supposed to have WiFi and that’s not supposed to be able to happen so we’ve documented now it’s communicating two ways in real time, meaning it’s receiving data and sending data — should never happen, shouldn’t be WiFi, we’ve now documented it in real time.

“That’s going on right there where everyone is voting [in the Georgia runoff].”

https://i.imgur.com/Uv2ckIR.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/jovan-pulitzer-reveals-live-real-time-hacking-dominion-voting-systems-fulton-county-polling-station-video/

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, (First Generation German Jewish American – Hebrew: יהוחנן‎‎[1]) also known as, Jovan, or J Hutton Pulitzer (birth name Jeffry Jovan[2] Philyaw[3]), is Author[4] of over 200 individual history[5],[6] and treasure legend books is a well-known and controversial media personality who has appeared on Fox TV, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS History Channel and other networks. Pulitzer is also known as an Explorer, Publisher[7] and Inventor. Pulitzer has several hundred patents domestically and patents in 189 countries globally[8]. His Scan-To-Connect,[9],[10] and Scan Commerce[11],[12] Patents are now licensed to all global mobile device manufactures who have more than 12 billion devices [13],[14],[15],[16],[17],[18],[19]utilizing his vast patent portfolio.

https://wikipedia.jovanhuttonpulitzer.org/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2020, 06:33 PM
The proof against this fraud, this actual subversion of our nation's national election is astounding-yet the courts keep denying it be rendered into court and a trial give a verdict. That these judges refuse to allow the trial points to another conspiracy , imho.
And do not get me started on the absolute bullshit sham the SCOTUS pulled. As they too refused and it that refusal denied the legal process of our justice system. Why not hear it and if proved to be nothing, then render that verdict!!!!????
I will tell you why not-- the why not is - they knew it had merit and in that merit the proof proves a vast and treasonous conspiracy.
And that would if held to a standard of justice very likely destroy the dem party and send many people into prison.
So they like the ffkking craven little cowards that they are - the ffing assholes punted--.
I spit on them...
They simply refused to carry out their sworn duty. No way around that damn reality..(their so-called justification is laughable)

If it was a nothing burger-- hear the case and render that verdict.
The refusal to even hear the case damns them all to hell imho... -- :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad--Tyr

SassyLady
01-01-2021, 12:39 AM
It'll be interesting how many people will still say there is "no evidence" of voter fraud.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-01-2021, 09:13 AM
It'll be interesting how many people will still say there is "no evidence" of voter fraud.

Many will say that because media and education system has destroyed what was once an educated culture.
Now we have millions of brainwashed, gullible little drones that do not even have enough sense to get in out of the rain.
If parents do not themselves reteach their kids- the kids are basically a loss.
At least so in being able to make wise decision and actually truly be informed about what is truly reality.
That systematic decay is exactly what is going to destroy this nation, imho.
History repeatedly shows that pattern, over and over again.
As my uncle used to say, "shit floats to the top-- and we have that now in our culture.
I could list thousands of example but one stands out..
Look at the scum that are rich and famous and thought to be something special- the Kardashians, the rappers, and also the idiots that support BLM and Antifa.
And with that, I rest my case..-Tyr