PDA

View Full Version : Had a party

SassyLady
01-01-2021, 01:09 AM
We didn't call it a new years celebration. We called it a "wake" for 2020.

Had a good time but the old farts couldn't hang past 10:00. Said it was new years somewhere. So, here I am getting caught up with everything and everyone at DP. Hope everyone had a safe new years eve and cheers to a new year.

:cheers2:

Kathianne
01-01-2021, 03:12 AM
We didn't call it a new years celebration. We called it a "wake" for 2020.

Had a good time but the old farts couldn't hang past 10:00. Said it was new years somewhere. So, here I am getting caught up with everything and everyone at DP. Hope everyone had a safe new years eve and cheers to a new year.

:cheers2:
Janet & I watched "Hamilton". I made a charcuterie board & fruit tray. Hit midnight watching a Jesse Stone episode. Good riddance to 2020!

Abbey Marie
01-02-2021, 06:06 PM
A small group of us sat by the fire at my BIL’s in NH, drank Prosecco and talked until 2:30am. Even forgot to watch the ball drop. (We are back today after a week up there).

I was excited to see some snow in the middle of the night. The weather up there is definitely colder than Delaware. But they are used to it. In fact, last night with temps in the high 20s, some of the guys played Risk outside for hours. No fire, no heaters, no gloves. Just hats and coats.

The secret? The “Double-A’s”: Acclimation and Alcohol.

:beer:

gabosaurus
01-03-2021, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EwfTy9qCFE